The Rest In Peace & Remembrance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Rest In Peace & Remembrance Thread

He was one cool dude, watched his show a lot too! And how does one die from a stingray? Just wondering, because when I went on spring break we swam with a whole bunch of them! I knew you could get stung, but....wondering about that.

My condolences are with his family and friends.

Steve Irwin, AKA the Crocadile Hunter died today, September 4th in the Great Barrier Reef, Australlia. As a sign of respect, put a turtle in the front of your name ( tu ) and forward this onto your friends, because the world is now lacking ONE crocadile hunter.

***SEND THIS TO EVERYONE ON YOUR MSN/E-MAIL/ICQ/ECT LISTS. SPREAD THE TRAGIC NEWS***

This makes me upset. Poor Terri, and the poor little girl! It's so sad. :(

rip Steve Irwin :( :(
what a lousy way to die.
STUPID STING RAY BARB.
:(
you won't be forgotten.

Sandersgal4lyfe said:
He was one cool dude, watched his show a lot too! And how does one die from a stingray? Just wondering, because when I went on spring break we swam with a whole bunch of them! I knew you could get stung, but....wondering about that.

My condolences are with his family and friends.

It stabbed him in the heart.

Stingray Deaths Are Rare

For some reason, the Ray felt intimidated by him.

It was a freak accident basically!

Absoutley SHOCKED :eek: unbeliveable- I just saw in in our morning paper- details were sketchy- I sat there in disbelief- going "NO- couldn't absorb it--but now on the news everywhere- more detailed-a stringray-- OMG- I just saw him on Jay Leno-a while back-- a bundle of energy- his love for wild animals- unsurpassed- I always thought if any creature would get him, it would probably be a "crocodile or alligator"-can't believe it-- :mad: :( :( his poor wife and two small children-- wow-

I was and still am shocked from the news. Everyone I know watched his shows and some have even met him while he was here in the states. It's so sad that he had to leave at such a young age but he did do so much for the animal world.

My best wishes and my thoughts and prayers are with Terri, the kids, and his Dad, friends, and everyone who knew him. I sad day for everyone and one that may take some time to heal from.

That's too bad. My grandma and I love him and his shows even though she doesn't understand English! I guess we love him because he had his way to interpret all wild lives, he was very good at it.

Rest in peace Steve :(

This is an absolute shock! He was so great at what he did and he will be missed, RIP, Steve.

My thoughts and condolences to Steve's wife Terri and his two young children Bindi & Bob, and his family/friends. He was a wonderful conservationist and a truly nice person, and will be dreadfully missed. :(

I found this pic today and I thought it was just adorable. Look at how much he loved and cared about animals. I'm still in shock and feel so bad for his family.

RIP.jpg

As an Aussie, it was all over the news this morning. He was such a great ambassador for animals and our country, but he was also a real family man.

I'm so sad :(
My friend and I actually saw him at Disneyland once. I really appreciate his avid conservation efforts and love for animals. There need to be more people like him in the world, not less. I just can't believe he's dead and that he was killed by a stingray of all things. I really feel for his wife and two small children. The younger one will never get to know how awesome his dad really was :(

I know it broke my heart... i liked Steve Erwin... I saw his movie, hav seen all of his shows.

I also loved how he was with animals, it was so obvious he loved those creatures, it's really to bad.

it was just so wierd on how it happened, i was shocked that it was a stingray of all things.

and I feel so sad for his wife Terry and there two kids Bindi and Bob, I send my condolences to them.

and well I'm still shocked, I really don't know what else to say...

I know it broke my heart... i liked Steve Erwin... I saw his movie, hav seen all of his shows.

and I know some of this has been said already.

I also loved how he was with animals, it was so obvious he loved those creatures, it's really to bad.

it was just so wierd on how it happened, i was shocked that it was a stingray of all things.

and I feel so sad for his wife Terry and there two kids Bindi and Bob, I send my condolences to them.

and well I'm still shocked, I really don't know what else to say...

I was so shocked to hear that Steve was dead. I've always liked his show. He was very passionate about what he does and was a great animal lover.

May he rest in peace. He was an awesome, cool and crazy person. He will be missed dearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back