The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

to the universe: why, oh why when someone eventually admits to my friends that they like me, and it's someone that i actually like, do you have to take them away from me? neither of us was brave enough to get the other's number, and now it's too late.

to him: why the hell did you get yourself sacked?! you numpty!

2. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

To my damn history teacher:
    Okay, I had to write a damn test. That's ok. You didn't ask me if I had studied or not, but the other chick you gave a test DIDN'T study a word for it. But actually I did. So weird, eventually we got the same grade.... :rolleyes: And you think you did a favour with that you gave this grade. *laughs at your damn ugly face*

3. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

to my one and only:

i love you baby. you make me smile when i need to know someone loves me. you are my angel, and i cant wait to be with you. love you forever honey.

4. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

To some guys in my class: You annoy me so much. You feel so damn cool with all of your friends around you, making fun of a girl who's doing her presentation. How do you think that feels? You don't want people to laugh at you when you're standing in front of the class either. You guys should seriously grow up.

5. allmaple

allmaple Judge

*pets allstar* :lol:

to my body again: i get it, youre mad at me now. maybe i overreacted but that doesnt mean you had to go and get sicker on me. i dont know if you know this but if i cant breathe its bad for you too. lets make up and get better shall we?

6. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

You know, guys, I've said this out loud. To a someone who I haven't seen for 6 long years. And I just threw it in her face. You guys have NO idea how good it feels.

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To that woman at work: Don't treat me like I'm stupid. I just did what I was told to do, not my fault when she explains it to me that way...
    To that other woman: LOL you're really as bad as the rumors. Get that, I've been there 4 days and already see through you. :lol: I'm so bad hehe

8. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

To BG: I hate explorer 7,it sucks,I miss badly the old one and I regret so much having downloaded it !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

9. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

To my boss:
    If you have a question or complaint for me, why do you always have to do it in front of 10 other people? Can you not have the decency to call me to your office to ask me, rather than ambush me in front of everyone when I walk in the door? Especially over something that is not true? Do you think that you are showing that you are in charge by doing this? If it happens again, you know, you have a boss too. And maybe someday they will do to you, what you've done to me.

10. wibble

wibble Corpse

Have you tried Mozilla Firefox or Opera? :) I can't stand IE, which is why I always use Firefox - much nicer ;)

11. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To some random kid: I don't know you! Why were you talking to me, and asking me stupid questions?

To some kid I can't stand: Yes, if your going to ask, don't expect me to deny anything. Because I'm not scared to admit it.

12. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

^Agree there. I was just whining at school because they have only IE. I said something along the lines "how on earth you can be so behind that you have only some damn IE"

Opera is nice too :)

13. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

^^I use Limewire for all my downloads, just a point.

To stupid Vlad, I refuse to talk to you until you acutally apologise for what you did to me. I did NOT spread that rumour, Zoya did, I did not start the rumour and I did not dump my boyfriend for you. I dumped him because he's a controlling, boarderline abusive A$$! You had no part in that. I gave up hoping you liked me a long time ago and I'm sick and I hate the fact that you just had to accuse me infront of your friends in the middle of class! Now you want to talk, now that you know that I didn't do it, now that Zoya told you it wasn't me? Well guess what, until you apologise for being such a total jerk I don't want to talk to you. I may forgive people too easily, but you need to have the decency to say sorry for treating me like Crap especially since I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! Everyone else may think you're gorgeous, but I think you're an idiot. So go to hell!

Wow, that made me feel a lot better. Stupid Vlad.

14. Kiwi_kid

Kiwi_kid Hit and Run

Right here is my rant of the day - what the heck is it with people not lining up at the bus stop properly at this time of year? Normally every one lines up in an orderly fashion and they stand along the footpath parallel to the road so that all the rest of the pedestrians can get past the bus stop, but nooooo now it is near Christmas and the normal commuters still do it properly but all the random Christmas shoppers have to just stand randomly all over the footpath (they get extra annoyance points for having at least 5 parcels or bags which take up extra space). Then they have the nerve to glare at you when you have to ask them to move so that you can walk past. :mad: :mad: :mad: (ohh 3 angry faces I must be terribly grumpy about this!)

15. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I should take your advice and try something new :) but believe me or not,IE is the only one I know because it's everywhere:university,libraries,computer school,home,friend's homes,etc... :rolleyes:
    Yesterday I was shocked when my toolbar,icons,text shrunk with the IE 7.Now everything is tiny and grey but I'll get used to it,eventually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.