The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

Hahah Dolphin finding a licence in a cereal box :lol: Sorry, I find that hilarous :p

To my mother: I'm sorry I can't be perfect...

To my roommate: Heheheh, I'm not going to be home tomorrow, and then you will see what it's like to sit in a house alone for 8 hours! Yes, you say it wouldn't be that bad, but you do get lonley! Muwhahahaah!!!

Mom: Please, please, PLEASE. Stop comparing me to her. I don't care about her marks. I'm sorry you feel like those are the marks i'm supposed to get, but im not. So, stop asking about her marks. I know you don't mean to hurt me, but I told you to stop. Then you just got mad.. No one gets the marks that she gets, so stop telling me that if I study, i'll get those marks. I have been studying. My marks are good. They arent perfect, but i'm right in where all my friends are with marks. And yes, just because they dont get the marks she does, they are still smart. :rolleyes:

Catherinesmyidol, i'm glad you understand about the mom thing. :lol: :D

God my bro is so annoying.

We got our new car today and he wanted to test it right away. I was sitting there and reading navigator instructions so I was with him. Dad was sitting in the back.After 3 and ½ km I asked how far he is going and he got all upset and started yelling "You could have stayed at home if you are in a hurry!" and turned the car and drove home :rolleyes: Then we got back home and he just kept car running so after few mins I turned it off and grabbed the keys and he freaked out and grabbed the keys from me and started yelling at me. I asked wtf he is doing with those because I know he just wants to go to see if there's elks on some fields... muddyroads and stuff. The car is bit too expensive for those. :rolleyes:

He used to do that with the old (similar car) he waited until my parents went to bed and then went with their car (even we have old one for that stuff. Forestry, dogs and elkhunting) and then said "I couldnt' ask since mom was already sleeping"

He is so annoying :|

Did I tell he is 26?

Now he was whining that "i never drove so much with the old car"

Doh, you have your own car. Why don't you drive that. Oh yeah, you are so fucking cheap that you don't want to buy gasoline so you just drive our parents cars until the tank is empty and then wait they fill it :rolleyes:

You are a piece of shit.

My bank are such bloody idiots, I needed to change my address so went online to ge the form sent out - which for some reason had to be sent to my old address (ah if I still lived there I would not need the form...) so I finally get the form, husband and I both complete form and take it into the bank, wait in a cue for ten minutes to be told that address changes are on the other side of the bank - further cueing... give the lady the form, she takes it and looks it over, askes for husbands ID which he provides and she looks at, I asked if she needed mine also because my signature is a bit different on the form to on my card, she tells me 'no just his is fine' so we leave the bank thinking yay finaly changed address, but no! A bloody week later we both get letters to say our signatures on the form don't match the ones on our card and we need to go into the bank - are they fecking taking the piss?! We have already bloody done that - arghhh! So now tomorrow afternoon we both have to leave work early again and go to the bank again where the whole saga is likely to be repeated

Apologies for the long rant - but ah I do feel better.

You guys are so stubbern. Your timing on the piano is off with my timing on the guitar. You have to follow my timing! None of you are good piano players. You don't practise and you don't try hard enough. You've only been playing for a few months. You have to listen to him. He knows what he is doing. It's gonna fall apart. You don't know the lyrics and your timing is terrible but thats not gonna stop me from impressing everyone. I'm not gonna let you guys make me look bad. If you fall out, I'm not stopping to let you get back in it. I'm going to keep right on going. So be it if at the end, all they hear is my guitar and my voice. You need to follow my timing and listen to what I'm saying. I know what I'm doing but you won't accept that. Grow up already.

to my parents (more my dad than my mom):
if i want rats, i can have rats. im 20 years old and i dont need your permission to get a pet. you are not here with me at school where the rats will be for 8 months of the year. i know you own the condo, but you dont live in it. at home, they will be in my room. you dont need to feed them, clean them, or touch them. they will not hurt anything in your house, even the cat causes more damage than the rats can and you let her live there.
i already bought a cage, agreed to adopt these rats from the school and i am getting them on monday. there is nothing you can do to stop me so back off!

*end rant*

To someone,
You irritate me. I'm not sure what to think of you, whether to like you or hate you. I'm not sure about anything, really. All I know is that I hate not being able to control you, keep you under watch, know you.
I hate being so irrationally jealous over something so stupid. It's not like me to feel that way.
I hate not knowing how you feel about me, just as I hate not knowing how I feel about you.
It frustrates me to see you, talk to you and then being ignored by you again. And it strangely upsets me to know that I'm not the one you feel comfortable enough with to talk about certain things. I thought I knew you, now I'm not sure anymore. No really, I'm not sure of anything anymore.
And I hate that you are the reason for that.

To my (ex) muse:
I hate you for messing with my mind. Now I'm all empty and I can neither write nor do anything else remotaly creative. You took that from me. I'll never find anyone who can replace you. I hate you for that. I really do.
And now, I want you back.

To self: Grow up and fix your stupid excuse of a life. It's not that hard, just get your ass moving.

Tyler- i love you more than anything and i dont want you to leave. i still have like 6 months with you but then you are moving away. And i dont think i will be able to take it. When you leave for the first month i will never stop crying. I love you and i will come see you every chance that i get!!!!!

Friend- you must be magic even when i am crying my eyes out you are there and you mak me smile, I hope you know how much you mean to me.

To myself- what is wrong with you! all yo have been doing for the last week has been crying.Why are you so jealous? Why do you have to be so sensitive? Why cant you just get better? why cant you just be happy. Latly you just havent been yourself.

To a friend: I know things are hard right now, but I'm always here for you!

To some chick: Umm...telling me my sexuality doesn't hurt me. Like thanks for the newsflash, but I kinda know I'm gay.

To my gf: People are mean, and people will always be mean. I know it's hard for you right now, but that's life, life is hard. I'm always here for you though, I love you!

to my body:
whats the matter with you? do you remember the last time we were sick? cuz i dont. i even got you a flu shot on the weekend and how do you repay me? by coming down with a cold! if this is your idea of a joke its not funny, we have exams next week! so get together the white blood cells and kill of the bugs that are attacking us!

yeah i know, im crazy :lol:

*pets maple*

You're a little crazy, but that's how we love you :p

To my knee: Stop hurting already! You're getting obnoxious.

To Mother Nature: Stop screwing with us. Double digits for the week, then a high of 1 for the weekend is just not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back