The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

To my sister: Why are you so hot and cold all the time? We will be having a great time and then all of a sudden you are swearing at me and calling me names. Why? Aren't younger sisters supposed to look up to their older sisters? Aren't you supposed to think that everything I do is amazing. Shouldn't you want to be just like me? I mean we will be having the best time ever and then Big Brother comes on and I say one word and you hate me for the rest of the day.Why?

2. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Mr. Rude: Listen up buddy. She didn't do anything but defend herself to you. You are nothing but a crabby ass scumbag. No, you are WORSE then scum. You are like the scums droppings. I can't imagine ANYONE liking you. I don't blame her for what she did and I will NOT be disiplining her no matter WHAT you think. I would have done the same thing if you were screaming at me at 4am. People aren't perfect. And we are not here to make sure YOUR life is fricking wonderful. Did you stop once to think about how you made HER feel? Because I can guarentee that she felt twice as bad as you did. It wasn't her fault and you had no right to yell at her like that. I wish she would have called me - I'd have put you ass into place right then and there. Instead I got to deal with you this morning - and I was perfectly pleasant wasn't I? Can't find one thing to complain about ME for - can you? Idiot. I have had some arsehole guests before - but you take the cake. Have a good day and a pleasant tomorrow. And don't let the door hit you on the way out, jerk.

Right now, in the moment, I am content.

I never thought I'd say that again - and it feels damn good. I held my own against Mr. Rude. I got out of work before 4pm - I have the WHOLE weekend to myself! I've stopped fighting (as much) with my sister. My mother hasn't begraded me once this week. My boss told me he was PROUD of me *gasp*. And I got commended by my coworker who secretly hates my guts. And she was being honest this time. She told me now she knows why I got the promotion and she didn't. Feels pretty damn good to be me today.

*happy sigh*

3. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To someone: I'm supposed to hate you...why are you not letting me hate you? You appear and you're always there to help, and I'm really supposed to hate you! You used her, you took advantage of her, but yet, I can't hate you. I've told you so many things, you've helped me through so much, but that's not supposed to matter. I'm supposed to hate you...why can't I hate you!

To this girl: You know, I would say yes, but I can't, you just don't know what you want. And I am not going through that again.

To the guy at the store: Evanna Lynch has not been in anything else besides Harry Potter! I am die hard man, I know everything.

To my dad: Haha, you're going to so be like "you're an idiot" when you find out I paid 30 dollars for a Harry Potter lunch box, but I wanted one soo badly! And then they were there, it's sooo cool!

4. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

To the world: Yay! CD! :D Spring Awakening ROCKS!

To man in Hummer: I hate people like you. First of all, polluting the earth doesn't make you cool or manly. Secondly, you almost crashed into our car. Seriously, you were less than a foot away. What the f*ck?! Get a life. :mad:

5. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

To my body:

stop giving me this terible migraine, it sucks and makes me so sick.. And besides that dont make me throw up..

To my mind:

Be not so chaotic its very stressed.. I dont know what to do with all those thoughts its to much.. Give me just some rest for a little while..

To ones who have to choose me for a house:

Please let me in. I need that house very quick, i have just a week before i have to leave this one, i've i dont have one i will have to life on the streets.. Please give me a change for a new home, one of myself that would be nice and cute and a real home for me.. My house to feel at home..

6. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

to mystery caller:

wtf? what business do you have calling up here and bashing the preacher thats live. no one is forcing you to listen to it, turn it off if you don't like it. and its just creepy to call and the first thing you ask is "do you have caller id?" what the hell? freak.

to my dad:

you just piss me off and i am counting the days, hours, seconds until i can move out. you may be able to get me down now because i have no other options but when i'm gone, i'm gone. this was your last chance to be a decent father for once and you blew it. oh, and they're giving rain for this weekend. i hope it comes a downpour and ruins your camping trip.

7. Nienna Berylla

To Girlfriend:

I really searching for a why to tell you, i am scared, scared what it will do to you. Scared for my own reaction and emotions. I dont know how to tell you this on what way and how.. I am totaly messed up by it. Dont feel anything more for you than just beeing friends. I have to tell you for myself and for you. But promiss me that you won't do anything stupid, dont hurt yourself or get even worse after hearing it. That is why i didnt tell you it yet. Because i am scared its the real end of you.. You are on a good line but i there is nothing more inside me that feels so like before to you.. Please.. Help me.. I dont know where to start or how to say it.. I hate myself for not doing it and making it even harder this way.. Why are you so compliceted.. So difficult .. I care about you but i dont love you any more. It has been a good time, i loved you first.. YOu will find someone. i know for sure..
    And i dont think you really feel the same any more because you are joking all the time about finding a man to have kids with or just to find a hansom man. So i hope you get me and i get you with this. I am just searching for a why to talk to you about it.. Sorry Girl its just like this..
    Keep holding on to all the good things you did lately, you will get everything back that is from you .. There are more sweet and caring man and woman out there.. dont worry about that.. YOu will trust a person again..

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To my toaster: STOP BURNING MY BAGELS! :eek: I'm so freaking hungry cause there's no good food in the house but you keep burning half my bagel. You're a toaster, you're supposed to toast things, not burn them. And I have you set on the lowest heat thing, too.

To whoever made that rediculous shopping pill: Stop testing on rabbits please! I can't believe you're torturing and killing them just so people will stop having the urge to shop. Life > Shopping. It makes me so sad. :(

To mom: I want to be a vegitarian because I saw a cow get slaughtered for meat. I can't eat meat now without feeling guilty but you don't want me to be one till I'm 18. Which sucks. I know I need my nutrients but I know tons of people who were one at my age. I feel so guilty all the time now. :( I mean I did before, but now it's just worse.

9. loki

loki Lab Technician

To my friends:
    I can't believe you two. I sat there through your endless hours of heartbreak and rambling about how you will never find love, I tried for a week straight to set you two up with each other, I took an entire day off just so you two could meet and spend time together after a week or so of talking, and how do you thank me? By ignoring me, treating me like crap and then asking if you can both use my house for spending time together because I OWE you? What the Hell? I can guarantee this is the last time I do anything like this for either of you two again. It's great that you love each other now and all, yeah, not like I had anything to do with it at all, no thanks is needed, yeah, whatever. Don't invite me to your wedding.

10. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

to someone next to me: wtf why r u like telling me what to do? leave me alone and mind your own business god! god n your voice is so annoying right now!!

11. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To annoying stupid phone caller thing: I did not win a boat! And I am not going to send a cheque of ten thousand dollars to claim my prize! So stop calling me.

To some realitives: Abnormal? Oh, so now gay people are abnormal. Wow, the stupid part is, you don't even realize you're offending me by saying that. Most people take note that someone hiding there head avoiding the conversation is offended. And you just continued. Ugh. Seriously.

To a friend: We will have soo much fun tomorrow. Haha, sorry I can't sleepover today, but I sadly have plans :(. But shopping and Harry Potter tomorrow will be fun :)

12. Nienna Berylla

Oke i really have to pack my stuff.. STart packing those boxes, you dont have long in this house, maybe untill the end of this week.. So start packing girl.. I dont know how you will do it in any way.. I know you are stressed, still have that "talk" with your girlfriend, going to therapy and a b-day.. But you really have to pack those boxes.. No more exucces just do it.. I know it sucks its not nice to do and yes i dont want to leave this house.. But he you dont have a choise they are going to break it down. And then what would you wanna do than. You cant do anything.. So do it... Start Now and no running away for it.. Do it...

13. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

TO MY BOSS:
    I know that I did stupid things today, I don't know why I feel so weirdly sad these days and why I can't seem to concentrate on my job. But never, never say things like "You're not Anika..." with this "I-wish-you-were" sort of tone, it's not my fault little Miss I-know-everything called in sick today, and you know what? I am glad that I'm not like her, because she may be good at work but she's a terrible person, and I'd be ashamed if I was like her!! And how dare you telling me that you are concerned about how I'll pass my examinations?! Just fyi, my intermediate examination was one of the best ever! I can concentrate on my work, and I know I'm good at it, it's just that these days everything sucks. And anyway, I never asked for working for you, I only do it because I have to, and I'll be so damn happy when I can work in the lab again!!

TO MY SISTER:
    I miss you so damn much, I need you to be here because without you, I don't have anyone to talk to at home. You're the one who always understands me best, and with whom I always have fun, so now that you're gone everything's so... f****d up... I know you're having the time of your life over there in the US, and I'm so happy for you because you deserve it, but that doesn't make it easier...

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

To Mr X from the library. You irritating, stupid man. Why can't you damn well listen to people when they give you advice and not blame innocent colleagues of mine who weren't even there to defend themselves for your own screw-ups.

To Mr X-2, for the love of God, when you ask me for information will you please have the decency to wait while I find it? I am NOT capable of pulling information out of thin air in the space of five seconds. And will you please speak clearly when you ask, and not grunt at me? Oh, and please and thank you would be nice.

15. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

To my parents. Stop arguing! I'm sick of being cornered in my room cause i'm too scared to go downstairs cause you're battling out. And I dunno where the cut on mum's lip came from, but if it's from where I think it is i'm gonna crack. :( :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.