The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

To best friend: WTF were you doing on Tuesday!? You totally just confused the crap outta me, then you were acting weird yesterday, fine when it was just me and you but totally different when everyone else was around, everyone noticed and thinks you're being stupid. So get over yourself!! >.<

To my date: Your the best. Last night was a-mazzzing! Like nothing can compare. I think your cute and amazing. Down right, you have complete potential.

To Connect Four: Your so addicting.

To my roommates: Today was a lot of fun. Even though all we did was sit there, drink wine, and watch some terrible movie that I laughed at the whole entire time. But it was fun :) I really did miss you all!

To my family: I'm going to miss you all. But I will be back for Christmas! (Original plan was Thanksgiving, but well, Vee decided if I wasn't here for Thanksgiving she'd kill me, so, I have decided to stay :p)

To a friend: I'm gay! Not pshycic, yeesh!

To My Shchool- Hellz yeah! First div. I-AA to win against a div. I-A in history and it's only our first game of the season! We kick butt!

To Grindhouse- You're pretty much the best movie on the planet and if you were a man... well it would be all over for you. Your second half, Death Proof, reminded me why I got up in the morning yesterday. So damn funny!

To Old Best Friend- Damn! I miss you. I really really really miss you and I'm just so sad that you don't want to be friends anymore. What happened? Oh well. I guess sometimes things like that just happen. But I'm still really sad about it.

To The Great Gatsby: You are a book filled with terrible people. Every single one of you, save Nick, are shallow and hedonistic and completely abhorrent.

To weekend: Why do you have to be over again?! Why can't you be longer?

To work: No, I don't want to see you again tomorrow. I need holidays. You suck right now and I wish I could just call in sick tomorrow.

To a manager of somewhere: Please, can I just walk into your store, you tell me my resume looks wonderful, you'll pay me 10 dollars an hour and I give me the job? I don't wanna run around job shopping. It's just so...well, boring!

To my roommates: Either we are all alocholics or someone hid the wine. Because well, there was a full bottle in the chupboard yesterday, I had a glass, and then it was all gone. Uhh, where did it go?

To this girl: You make me blush way hardcore. I like you :)

To a friend: You're crazy.

To parent: I'm sorry. I'm really really really really sorry that the stupid screen of the laptop broke, but PLEASE, quit treating me like s*it. It's not fair! It was an accident! Why are you threatening not to fix it?! Grr...you make me so mad sometimes. :mad: And it doesn't help that you guilt trip me into telling you that it was all my fault when it wasn't, and telling me how mad my uncle is going to be at you, because you know what, the world isn't about you, no matter how much you want to think it is, 'kay? Besides, that stupid piece of crap was bound to break any day. That's what you get for buying me more cheap s*itty electronics, again.

To world: WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY do you have to do this to me?! :(

This sucks.

To GF:

Maybe I sound real bad and I am a b**h but i've you want to die than die. Because i am so true with you, i dont like it i've you do it but i dont know how to react anymore, you make me so mad with this behavior.. Dont just say it or threat with it.. Argg i am so mad, i just want to shout to you and yell and push you away.. I hate it when people are like that. espacialy when they are like you, you ask so much attention with it and that is what you want, because you dont mean it. you make me to mad at the moment, i am no support to you..

I am totaly sad at the moment.. It hurts me, dont know what to do and i feel so alone.. Why does this happen to me.. What did i do so wrong.. What is it..?? HELP>>>

To C: WHY aren't you in any of my classes, or my lunch!? Boo. You suck. Okay, so no you don't. You pretty much rock. But now I'm not going to be able to stare at you in geography or religion, ahha. But I'll see you in the hallways, yay! Oh and I love your hair. It's so sexy. :rolleyes:

[/teenage girl crush]

Chris: OMG I feel so bad right now. All of my life it seems I've wanted nothing more than to be with you. I never even thought that you might like me a little more than a friend. I always thought you had someone else on your mind. And right after I agree to go out with Eric, I find out that I had a chance with you. Ugh I feel so damn stupid!!! You knew. You always did. You could always tell when I was upset. I can't believe it. Why did you have to go to private school? I never see you anymore. I miss my Futurama buddy!!!

I had to get that out somewhere.

To stuck up snobby girls: Get a life. Great, you can do exactly what I can do. I am very jealous of you. Please, grow up and get over yourself. We are all 19 and 20 years old, this is getting extremly old and pathetic. This is Grade three stuff, not University stuff.

To a friend: Haha, admit it, you love the fact that were in like, every class together :p

To all my friends that met up with me after class: It really is like old times again :) I missed it, soo much. I'm really glad everything worked out between all of us.

To a teacher/professor/whatever you want to call it: Please don't kill me, I sometimes blurt out stupid things, when I don't mean to, so I hope you don't kill me.

To the stupid freshman: Grow up this is college...stop acting like you know it all. Sorry but you are back at the bottom of the stack again. Stop being ignorant, mouthy, disrespectful, and loud to the professors and the people around you. Some of us actually want to study and pass our classes; mommy and daddy aren't paying our school bills and we have earned the right to be able to do something better with our lives.

pretty_in_pink said:
To teachers: WTF? Do you think I don't have enough homework already? I don't need anymore! :mad:

I couldn't agree more! :mad:

To my wrist: Stop swelling. I didn't even hurt you that bad! Turn white again, I hate being black and blue :(

To my coach: Thanks for making me drop a club because I couldn't be a half-hour late, your an a**.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back