The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

To myself:
    Get your act together and come up with a way to tell your parents. Start writing the freaking letter in which you tell everything.

To life itself
    Do you have to be so fucking complicated?!

2. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Amen to that sister! Why is life so fucking complicated!?!

3. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Maybe becuse it hates us or just because it likes to test ur or something.. anyway.. it can be completly miserable sometimes and I hate life now even more than I did this morning! :mad:

To bad memories:
    I know I have to learn and deal with the past but I just wish you the memories wouldn't bug me so much. Would make things a bit more easy!

4. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To friend: Sorry, but you got stuck with a giftcard. I seriously had no idea what to get you! AH! Ohh well, now you can buy something that you like. Ehe.

To my boss: I am surprised you didn't try to strangle me today. I skipped EVERYWHERE. Like oh my gosh, I knew you were irritated, considering the only time I walked was when I was moving a bucket full of water, and that was only because I would end up with icky dirty floor water all over me. I even skipped when I was sweeping (which by the way, is hard to do) hahaha, so if one day you try to kill me, I won't be shocked.

5. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

To Little Sister:

I had a great time, it was so fine & nice, really had the feeling we connect again after so long. I have a part of my sis back so great. It was so much fun with you, you dont mind me being so fat, dont say a bad thing about it.. You helped me with my new sweeter, i've it fits and looks nice. YOu where honest to me, that is what i needed. YOu dont judge me for how i look.. Love you so much sweety.. It was so much fun.. We need to do it again soon.

To my dad & stepmother:

YOu both are angels, thanks for letting me even stay a bit at your home i've i cant stay here, until i found a new house. Its great.. REally need that. Thanks sweety's ..

To myself:

Do what you need to do, dont walk away from it and be honest, tell people what you feel and dont try to save them. Think also for yourself and what is good for you.. Fight for things you want and dont want.. Do it..

6. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

To my girlfriend: Not that I'm not glad you came a day early, I'm extremly happy :D I wish you would have called earlier. Than we could be alone instead of with all my oblivious friends. :(

To my friend: Holy Crap!! I owe you, big. Seriously, I'm going to buy you the world. I love you! I can't believe your letting me copy your homework. Your the best! I'll let you copy whenever you need it! Just ask!

7. fallenthrough

fallenthrough Rookie

To my orchestra teacher: I hate you so much. I've only know you for two days and I already want to quit. I don't care I'm not as talented as the tragically gifted who don't have much of a life outside their instrument. You think you can give your best guess off of the fact I don't take private lessons anymore and I can't play the piano. What you don't know is that I made it through a year of symphonic orchestra already with a horrible private lessons teacher and learning the music on my own. And all you know is that I'm a good sightreader and that you think I'd be great as a "leader" in concert orchestra. Just because I'm not in the youth orchestra doesn't mean I don't have my share of credits learning to play the violin outside of school.

To my mom: You just don't understand what I have to say. I tried to tell you about my orchestra problem and all you can say is that I'm used to being told I'm good at the violin and apparently hearing I should be in concert has hurt my ego. Guess what? I know I'm not as good as some of the people in symphonic orchestra. That doesn't mean you can't hear my side of the story and help me out. You just make me get more upset. And I wish you would stop comparing me to dad. I'm not him. I can act and say the same things as him, but I'm my own person. You don't know how I act like you because you don't know me. If you only knew half of the creative things I did, you would see.

To my aunt: I think you're the coolest aunt ever, but you don't know me that well. A few weeks ago was the last time you saw me, but before that it had bee 5 freaking years. I have no desire to learn to cook. I won't use those recipes you send me at all, because I'll probably never eat anything in it. But did you really have to bring up volunteering? I just..I just hate that you had to ruin my last two weeks of summer vacation with that. Luckily, my parents won't remember that discussion, but I will. It's not like during school I have all the free time in the world.

8. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

To parents: See, it's my car, so I need to feel comfortable driving it. I don't care about the dirt, it doesn't bother me, I can't avoid it when I'm in the stable every day, so that shouldn't be your problem!

To room: Why do you have to look so messy?!

9. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

To CBS: I can't wait anymore! Need some new episodes!

To school: get your admin straight. My grades don;t add up... I wasn't registred for the upcomming year.. We're moving from locations as well and some info would be great!

To me: Get to bed on time tonight... :rolleyes:

10. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Ditto. I can't wait for new episodes any longer! :(

11. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

to my dad:
    there was absolutely no need in waking me up 2 hours before i had to get ready for work, that was 2 hours i could have spent sleeping. and for what? to bitch about something that i can't even do anything about until monday? i'll call on monday, not drive all the way there. thats 120 miles there and back and the last time i checked you weren't the one paying to put gas in my car. i'll call and you're lucky i'll even do that much.

to brett:
    the next time you blow me off for that piece of trash that just uses you everytime you're in town theres gonna be trouble. bros before hos baby, remember that.

to the white rapper thug wannabe:
    i am not going to play your cd. not now, not ever. one, hip hop of any kind does not belong on a country station. two, you suck. i can tell just by looking at you. stop kidding yourself, you are not the next eminem. walking past the station looking at me menacingly during my smoke breaks is not going to make me change my mind so stop it. you don't scare me and the next time you do it i'll slap the taste outta your mouth.

12. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

to nose: what the hell! you were fine and then you decide to bleed? really? why are random nose bleeds even nessesary?? this is what the 3 time it has EVER happend in my life. your retarded!

13. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

AMEN! I hate when people blow you off for a terrible girlfriend or boyfriend. LAME!

To friends: Gee. Thanks. I love knowing you have my back especially when you sit and talk crap about me.

To the world: Be September already! If I watch one more rerun, I'm going to go insane!

14. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my sister: It's becasue I'm cooler then you! Yeesh. Oh and by the way, I will prove to you that Harry Potter lunch boxes exist, and then I will buy one! BAH!

To my dad: Haha, sorry for like, whiping you in the eye with a pillow today in Ikea. Then you hit me back, so I think were all good. Haha, that's a lie, you and I beat on eachother with everything soft. People today were like "uhh" cause we were trying to kill eachother with pillows, stuffed animals, curtains, mats, and pretty much everyhting that wouldn't break or cut you. Ehe. I love you so much.

To my friend: Haha, youre party was awesome! So much funn :)

15. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

to my family: Please be safe. I know how hard it's gonna be getting through this hurricane. But please be safe cause my heart is currently broken at the fact that all of you are in danger. My prayers are all with you. I love you all so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.