The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

To my mom: Ahhaha, I love how I like, changed my mind about the Harry Potter book. And then we had the agreement that it was to be left out, but it's constantly in my hands, so it's not usually left out :lol:

To myself: You are sickly obsessed with that book. You fell asleep reading it, you woke up and read it, you laid around all day and read it, and your mom had to beg you to read it. That is just sad...ah well, what can you do :p

To a friend: Okay, so I bailed on you because I wanted to read. And I'm sorry, but I will not be telling you that, you'll be like "I hate you" but honestly, my room is horribly disgustingly messy, the house isn't much cleaner, my little sister is badly sick, I wasn't really up too it! Sorry, but I really didn't want too.

To my boss: You're really nice, but oh how I don't want to go to work on Tuesday. It's just so boring. I mean, I hate what I do to be honest, I pretend I like it and that it's fun, but it really isn't. My hands smell like bleach by the end of it, my body becomes tired and agh! I show up, becuase it gives me money, and that's about it.

2. OscarMayerLemur

OscarMayerLemur Police Officer

To a crappy ex-friend - I HATE you. Go get a life. And maybe, one day, you'll learn how to spell "orange."

To a teacher - I hate you too. You gave me punishment homework I DIDN'T deserve it was the freakin' person next to me passing notes! So THANKS FOR THE EXTRA ELEVEN AND A HALF PAGES OF HOMEWORK! Grrrr...

To everyone else I know - I DIDN'T DO IT. CSI: Miami did. IT madde me miss the party adn IT ade me miss everything else. lol

3. sHiNNizLe

sHiNNizLe Rookie

To my parents:

I know,I know, I'm not your favourite child. And because my eldest sister is married,my brother goes to work and my little sister is in boarding school (which leaves me alone in the house to keep them company),you talk,make jokes and have fun with me.Now that my little sister has dropped out of school,you decided to abandon me,ignore me and scold me like hell!!Guess what,If not because you guys own this house and pay the bills,I would hate you too!!!!

To myself:

Don't expaect anything from them..NEVER...She's home and you're just an outsider

To the world:

Why do good things has to end......??

4. OscarMayerLemur

To a bestest friend - I know it's not nice but I'm jealous of our other friend because the phone rang and I was asleep and I'm supposed to be with you right now. So, yeah...

5. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

To cat tree: Please, please, pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaase don't fall down, we put so much effort in putting you up, don't you give up on us now.

To shaven friend: I love you, and you look very good with your DIY tools :D

To furry friend: I hope you appreciate what we did for you.

6. OscarMayerLemur

To a cat I still miss - Noel, I miss you so much! I hope your new owners love you as much as I do and you are happy. *sniffle*
    To my baby boy cat Dusty - I really miss you too. I know I can still see you sometimes because my friend took you, but it's not the same. Atleast you like playing with Cinnimon and you're happy. Love you baby boy!
    To a friend - It makes me extremely happy when you refer to dusty as my cat such as, "Your cat popped my water bed." You may be unhappy at that moment but you make me really happy at the same time.

7. Jorja_Rain

To cat tree: Yay, you did not give up on us! And furry friend loves you =)

To time: Why are you so early? I need to sleep :(

8. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

To Kerry:
    Stop making me laugh. It hurts!

9. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

to self: why do you have the most incredibly wierd dreams EVER?? it makes me laugh at how unbelieveably strange you are and scare me at the same time to think that all that is actually in my mind... anyways, i wish i could make work fun... i hate being at work. so sucky! but as least i get to be on this AMAZING computer all day long. (new computer is sooo kick ass)
    i love you computer!!

i miss hanging with my friends, and for my "best friend" you are not the best right now!!!

Mom: i can always count on you!! you are ALWAYS there for me, and i love you so much for that!!!!!

Dad: you suck at life and i dont know how i am related to you!!

(soon to be) Step-dad: your amazing and probably the best "dad". you dont really even know what your doing but you look out for us and you actually care about us instead of my wanna be cool, stupid real dad!!

ahhhh! my life... normal? dont think so :D :p

to self again: why can you NOT spell??? i mean you are a straight A student, so why can you not spell to save your life... :rolleyes:

10. KimAZ

KimAZ Prime Suspect

To the self-serving pricks at the NBA and that jerk-off Tim Donaghy: (Caution you may not want to read this. I apologize to everyone in advance for my language.)

Go screw yourselves assholes you screw the best team in the league twice in one playoff series and all you can say is "We're investigating it"! Why don't you actually fix the system instead of jerking everybody off? You stupid F***heads. F*** you and I hope the mob catches up with that prick of a ref.

11. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To my back pain: GO AWAY!!! It feels like an elephant stomping on my back I can't take this anymore. I had to call into work because I can't move. The chiropractor said that this job is deterating my back...great not like I haven't had ny leads in finding a new one....now I really have to ug.. Someone hire me, please!

12. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my friend: You do not give up do you? I cannot hang out with you, because my little sister has strep throat, I have to watch her because of that, and because my sister has strep I might have strep, that's my point, that is why I am not hanging out with you! Agh! And don't tell me that you will not get strep because you have the best ammune system ever, that's complete crap.

To my little sister: I don't care if you're sick, stop yelling at me about cheese, I really don't care that you can't find the cheese. Yeeeesh.

To a friend: If you don't want to talk to me because I am hopelessly obsessed with Harry Potter then don't talk to me. Don't bitch at me that you don't like me when I talk about Harry Potter and that you don't want to talk to me, be a big girl, do what you say.

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To girlfriend's hayfever pills:

You suck. Granted, you work and make her sneeze a lot less but unfortunatley you're also making her very tired which results in a girlfriend who is sleeping throughout half the day and spends the other half feeling exhausted and tired. Not much fun... And isn't hayfever supposed to last just a couple weeks anyways? Certainly not half a year!

To house painter:

What about my kitchen? 1st off, didn't you know that the groundation has to dry before you can paint? You should've known you cannot finish the job in a day, so why did you schedule just one? And when are you going to come back for the actual painting? You said you'd call yesterday to make a new appointment! I got up at 7.30 today because I was afraid you'd show up again at 7.50, like yesterday (when I was told sometime after 8.) Didn't feel like answering the door in just my sleeping shorts again.

14. Jorja_Rain

To pills: Thanks for finally letting me wake up, I HATE you! It's like the old saying, "Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em".

To brain: I want to write another fanfic, darn it, but you can't seem to work :(

15. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

Huggles to you Mia . I am living with you, hope its getting better & finished soon.

To J:
    Damn girl you scared me, i was in shock. Oww sweety why? I can understand it and i know how things are & how it feels but thats not the way to handle and get along with it. Your life is pressios & people care about & love you. I know waith is a struggle and how it feels to hate your body so much. But please think before you act again. Dont leave this world on that way. Please dont. Iam sad about, wanna be there for you. But i have my limits and have to take care of myself to. All just for protecting myself for the pain & all the other emotions that come with it. Its not like i am not there for you, but i have to take care of my own borders & and show my love to you on my own way.
    DONT EVER DO IT AGAIN....

To Lieske:
    You B*tch didn't you see how much you where hurting me with saying that. Why did you made me so f***ing angry. Damn i hate you & i dont.. :confused: You told me that i am in control about the stuff we talk about so than let me be, dont control it. People did that enough in my life and it sucks. GRRR I really hate you and need you. Its not freaking fair..

To me:
    Get a grip on yourself, dont drown in your emotions. But also dont hide them, yes you are mad, angry, sad, full of pain and so on. Its okay & aloud. But dont lose control over things & stay out of that dreamworld of yours. STAY the Hell in the reality.. JUST do it..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.