The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

To Him:
    So, I said I was slowly getting over you. And, I do believe I am. But you know what? I see you, and I talk to you, and we make eye contact, and we talk, and laugh, and I just start liking you all over again. Gosh, when I got mad at you for sending me back there, you winked at me- and it just.. made me melt inside. Then you start hitting me (well, obviously flirty hitting.. tapping my arm kinda thing) and I wonder what is going on in your mind! Then you leave work, and I say "Good bye" and you wink at me again! Gosh, I just... AHH, I want to scream, and just tell you to go out with me.

2. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

To my friends:
    AH! Today was a blast! I love our day trips, and our Forrest Gump trivia. That was so much fun.

To my foot:
    Heal, like now. I hate limping.

3. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

To my ex-best friend: You got a boy-friend, you met new friends at school. You stopped calling me or writing mails. After I wrote a letter to you, because I thought we have to save our friendship, you wrote back: "we've other friends now, it will never be the same between us." I was very sad about your letter. That was not the first time that you pushed me away! And now your boyfriend is gone and you are bored and what are you doing? You think that I'll forget everything. Like the times before. You think that you can push me away and you can always come back, Sabrina will still be there. But you know what? It's over now! I don't want that anymore. I'm not stupid! What did you say? You have other friends? Yep, then go to your friends and leave me alone! I don't need a "best" friend that pushes me away, when she finds someone who is more interesting than me. I don't need you anymore!

(I hope, I didn't make so many mistakes, English isn't my native language :) )

4. sHiNNizLe

sHiNNizLe Rookie

To the world:

I'm so glad my campus has move to somewhere closer to home... Yayayay!!!

To harry potter's fans:

21stJuly is coming!!!

5. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

EEE! I know! AH!

To my frindie friend: Hmm, how I loved our very awesome conversation today. "I read Harry Potter and...", "I cried in the book when", "My favorite quote from book number _ is" umm, wow, we are just so cool! And then we go searching for Harry Potter icons that make us laugh, wow. Ah! I miss having conversations like this. Glad to see we get to have them again :)

To a girl: I like you, you make me smile. :)

To my parents: Yes. I am obsessed. I mean, come on, it's Harry Potter! Yeah, I know, I didn't shut up about it today. Infact, I sat there with a magazine pointing out every little thing that I liked in the movie. Yes, I obviously am obsessed. How could you ask "are you like, obsesed with Harry Potter?" Well duh! Besides mother, you're almost as bad. Okay not really you jsut read the books, you don't go internet crazy...but I do!

To Saturday July 21st: Come faster!

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Life can be so frustrating! I'm completely tired, cold, hungry, only have bread at home and now I have to tidy up, find me some food, have to go finish building a cat tree (?) [you know, a thing for him to scratch on...don't know if there's a proper english word for it...can't find my dictionary in this mess, it's probably still at home] for my little one, bake a cake because my family is coming over tomorrow to have a look at my new apartment. And well... I'm tired and pissed off and I don't know where to start. Guess taking out the trash would be a good starting-point, the kitchen (or what's supposed to be one in the future) smells.

Yeah well... life sucks. Plus, my job starts by the end of teh month and I absolutely don't have the energy to work. But I need the money cause mine kinda rang out with buying paint (that won't stick to the closet but manages to get the whole floor dirty), a fridge, a washing mashine (that is blocking the way to my kitchen storeroom) and god knows what else I bought! Well... food I thought but obviously there is none.

Damn. I want to be 8 again, live at home and not worry about stuff like that. Back then life didn't seem so f***ed up.

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

MiaCharlize , I felt like this two days ago. I was tired and sick, my stomach hurt. I was so frustrated and then I had to be friendly and nice, because a friend was coming to see me. The whole day I only wanted to cry! So you see, I understand you. *hugs MiaCharlize, perhaps it helps*

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Hehe, thanks. :)

Not that bad anymore, now that I'm eating... it's only 2 pm, still enough time to get a handle of this chaos. If only I could get my ass up of the couch... :p

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

My friend (the one from two days ago) is coming in half an hour or so. But I still have the wish to sleep. :( Okay, lets get our asses up of the couch! :D

10. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

To "Best Friend": why dont you just support me. it is my decisions so why not be there for me instead of saying that i am stupid and that this is retarded! you know what YOUR retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone seems to think my decision is great BUT you, my best friend.... why the hell are you being like this!? your pushing me away and i dont like it at all

11. never_again

never_again Witness

I've just spent 5 hours on a minibus trying to get home past a roundabout that was flooded. We took three and a half hours to do three miles. And OMG am I tired, I'm supposed to be going at midnight to get HP but I bet the way to the bookshop will be flooded.

12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

lizanator112890 , it's always the same with "best friends". If you really need them, nobody is there. But if they need help, who is the first they call? You! That's what my best friends did.

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

What kind of friends do you all have? I always thought friendship was about giving and taking...

Anyways, I'm frustrated -again- by those stupid screws for the cat tree. I only got them half way in before I crushed the stupid electro screwdriver. Then I wanted to drill holes into the stem before screwing the screws back in but one of the friggin things got stuck and won't move at all! How am I supposed to work on from there now? I can't leave it like that, the cat is so stupid, he will manage to hang himself with it or sth. Great. And I'm hungry again!
    Damn.

14. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

I just want to say, what the f*ck did you this time to yourself... Its really weird to look into the mirror with that head..OMG know i am really black this time and there is no turning back. Did you really wanted to do this and paint your hair black/blue, what was on your mind or are you happy with it?? How do you feel about it? what kind of action was it, did you think this true? So many questions to yourself and you still cant make up your mind.. Weird girl you.. I mean i am just so weird & impulsive..

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Bad day, no? I'm sorry for you.
    Yep, your definition of friendship is my definition, too. But some of my old friends didn't know that. And that's why they aren't my friends anymore. I met a person a few month ago and she's a real "best friend"! So you see, never give up! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.