The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

*hugs Nathalie back*

It's okay to live in a dreamworld every now and then. Don't be so hard on yourself.

To livingroom: Quit looking so full of trash and stuff. Can't you just stay clean and tidy?

2. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

To self: Damn it's just a book! So please, don't let it bring you down or listen to melancholy music - it's just a book, character's death isn't such a rare thing and normally you like it when books are sad, so stop feeling like something terrible has happened! Have a life!! And don't spend so much time in front of the computer, speaking of having a life!!!

3. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

To MY allergy pills:
    What are you on steroids? Last summer you were only the size of a mini M&M now you're GARGANTUAN!!! How the hell am I supposed to swallow you? Grr... And you don't even WORK!!!

To best friend: Oh man I still can't breathe. Ha ha you said "poor Horatio"!!! Thank god for your shameless sense of humor.

To mind: I know I'm a historian; get over it!!! You don't have to keep making me dream of the Romanov execution over and over again!!! Couldn't you at LEAST make me dream of being on the Standart? Please?!?!!?

4. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

i wish i was european... well actually i wish i was born in Germany so i could actually speak German instead of sounding like a dumb s***. i guess i can only get better though, right??

5. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

Why do people stupid things in there lives and than come and ask you for help. Why do they not ask my help before they do it..

Dont know how to handle this pain & thing she did.. Arrgg

6. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To friend: Okay, so we are offical Harry Potter dorks! I love it <3

To my dad: I am so beyond excited for this car trip. I missed our awesome car trips we used to have. When I moved out we never had them anymore, and now that I'm back for the summer I'm just so excited! Haha, hopefully Emma does fall asleep in the back though, otherwise I can't talk to you about random stuff. Yay! I am just so excited.

To my cellphone company: I would like to punch you. You tell me that you're going to extend my free text messaging...then not extend it...umm, what? That makes no sense, grr.

To my little sister: Please tell me you pressed the flash button. Otherwise you just told your mother off, which would not be good. And then I would never hear the end of it, because everything that you do that's bad is my fault.

7. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

To Schwartzeneighbor: Why did you make us cut down that stupid tree at 7 IN THE MORNING?! Jesus, I was TRYING to SLEEP!

To self: You suck at life. Go do something productive.

8. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

@Liz: don't we all sound strange when we speak foreign languages? When I learned Spanish I was so p****d because I just couldn't pronounce this "r". And everytime I'm in the Irish Pub I wish I had this wonderful British accent when I'm speaking English.

To self:
    Get out, do something, it's the last days of your holidays, seize them for Heaven's sake! Be helpful, do some garden work, call your health insurance because of the card, DO SOMETHING!!!

9. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

To time:
    Just jump 24 hours forward NOW! That leaves me with only 10 minutes of waiting and not 24 hours and 10 minutes...!

To Kerry:
    Only 24 hours and 10 minutes baby.

To self
    Stop staring at the time you idiot!

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To coffee: You smell like shit. Thanks for spilling all over teh f***ing floor and making the livingroom smell of you. Furthermore, you made the floor and the table sticky.

To hunger: Go away, breakfast has been 2 hours ago, there is nothing here... I don't feel like cooking already, it's too early.

Tp people on tv: Stop being such bad actors and come up with better storylines, stealing from a children's book is poor.

11. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

To self:
    WOAH! Only 6 hours till Kerry's plane lands and we get to spend the whole weekend together. I am so f*cking nervous but sooo excited.

To weather:
    No rain. Please no rain. I am dressed for sun. I want sun! Just give me the damn sunny spells!

12. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

^SaraSidle_girl: I keep my fingers crossed for an awesome weekend for the two of you :D

To painter: Where the heck are you?? You've got a job to finish

To rain: Go the *** away!

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

What's wrong with the rain? I love cuddling on the couch and watching the rain. It's romantic :)

To painter: Yes, where the heck are you? You should have f***ing called yesterday! I don't feel like asking the house management again about your whereabouts! Damn.

To tv: You're booooooooring.

To cat: You're so cute when you sit in front of the fishbowl and don't know what to do. Why are you so hesitant to just reach in? The water won't bite and neither will the fish. They are yours, anways. Don't be afraid of them.

To camera recharger cable: Where the hell are you? I need to recharge the camera so I can take pictures of how cute furry friend looks when he drinks from the fishbowl :D

To chaos in the entire apartment: Go AWAY!

14. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I wanna try this one.

To Best Friend: I'm so friggen exhausted from cleaning the house so you can move in and I'm not even done yet. However I love you more than life itself and I'm totally excited that you're coming. Just don't drive me crazy with your OCD, please? I get worn out just spending weekeneds with you and I'm so totally freaked that you're going to really rely on me and I'm going to snap. I love that you trust me and that I can help you with your little problems, but I don't think I can do it 24-7.

To house- Darn it why aren't you clean yet? I'm not a messy person! Just be clean already okay? Please?

To Friend and Friend's boyfriend: You have no idea how much you're asking me to do by making me drop everything to drive him three hours home (and 60 dollars in gas) at 9AM in the morning. I have other things to do... like clean, but now I have to stay up all night to do it and then waste my entire day in the car for 6 hours! I know I said I'd take him when I was going home... that meant when I was though. Not when you told me to. Damn... way to use people.

Sorry... I'm really mad about that one.

15. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my dad: Get your ass out of bed! We are supposed to leave now and you're still sleeping! I hate being late, because I feel like an idiot. Get up, have a shower, get Emma up, let her get dressed and brush her hair, then we go! Agh! Just get up! Grr, you're making me mad!

To Emma: I swear to god if you gave my your stupid strep I will do something extremly mean to you. Me=not wanting to be sick on holidays, and if I have strep...I will not be a very happy person.

To my mother: Haha, maybe my stomach does hurt, but if you're going to ban me from going on this trip if it does, why would I tell you that it hurts? I'll just go to the doctor in Vancouver if my stomach still hurts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.