The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

I'm so tried of having to go to funerals and hospital visits. It's just insane and it's internally scaring me that I might be next.

To self: quit being so hard on yourself. are you really fat? NO, so why do you keep saying that you are and feeling horrible about yourself? :mad:
Why do you want a boyfriend? they have all sucked, they all act like their 5, oh but they are sooo good looking. why dont they like me? why do i always get the kinda creepy or completely STUPID ones!! i just want to find "the guy" and then live happily ever after. :rolleyes:
I would really like to NOT growup yet, responsibility sucks ass! :(
i wish my dad wasnt a shit head, and leave us for some skank, i really do like my step-dad to be...

you think i would have gotten over the fact that my BEST FRIEND, practically my freakin sister is dead... i mean she died in 2003, so i do i still think about her EVERYDAY and wish she was with me... i miss her so much and the only thing changing is that now when i dream, or think about her, i cant see her face clearly. the pain is still there and i wish she could just come back so i wouldnt miss her anymore... :( i miss her and love her and i think i always will but i just wish that we had more time. she was only 11 when she died... :(

wow much more messed up than i thought. :p

To a guy: AH! You're really nice, but I think I've told you this 1000 times, I don't like guys! Yeesh. I'm sorry, but it gets irritating, I don't understand why we have to be more then friends for me to be in your life at all, why can't we just be friends? Ugh.

To a someone: Shut up! I don't want to hear it right now. Kinda already in a bad mood, lover boy won't stop loving, I don't need you freaking out on me. I don't give a damn at the moment.

To myself: Why are you crying so hard? Nothing has even overly upset you, and you're crying so hard right now. WHY?

To someone: I really need a friend right now.

To my friend: I like Buffy, but basically all I've watched for the past two months has been Buffy season 4, 5 and 6! I'm going CRAZY!! Especially because I know what's going to happen. Please stop going on about it, I'm all Buffied out!

To me: Solve everything. Email your Tae Kwon Do instructor about Sunday's grading. Write thank you letters or relatives won't give you any money for Christmas. Do extra R.S. coursework, you signed up to it, you need to do the work.

To my Mind:

Stop making me so scared, stop memorying so much stuff. Its drives me grazy.. I am so freak out and scared of myself and i want to hide myself but i wont so stop it... NOW!!!

To the world:

Its weird how you can make me afraid & remeber things. Why do you show me all these things that reminds me of stuff that happend, and how..?? Just give me a answer and help me..

To myself:
Stop eating already!! Can't you see you are all fat and ugly?

To my sister:
Look,you are goddamn married. Why do you have to bother my parents and make my life miserable? I might not say this to you but I hate you. I hate you for abondoning my parents after you got married. I hate you for manipulating my parents life to suit your needs. But I love your son. He's the cutest baby I've ever seen.

To my mom:
Start to trust my brother, he may not be your son, but either way, we're related by blood and your going to have to accept it.

To my brother:
You need to come home, prove to us that all the e-mails you've sent are true. I want to believe so badly that your clean and sober but after so many broken promises, you make it hard.

To my best friend:
Today was the best day ever, even though I need to get a tetnus shot. We had so much fun. Next year for sure! Your the best.

To myself:
Go eat, your actually hungry, but stop eating when your bored.

To my tennis partner:
LEARN TO MOVE! seriously, or we aren't going to be partners anymore!

To him:

Ugh, I just don't understand this feeling. I know I've felt it before for other guys, but it's strange. When I felt it with someone else I could run away, I didn't have to see them all the time, but now.. I have to see you every other day and it's awkward. I just can't get over it. I see you and I think "Oh gosh, he's here. Go into the storage room... He won't see you." I seriously just want to hide from you.. Not because I'm scared but because when you aren't near.. I feel normal, and good, and happy. I like you so much, that I just don't know what to do. These feelings are too strong and I can't overcome them. You say you're too busy, but what's the real reason? You said, "I do like you." but what does it mean? I wish I could talk more indepth with you, but I can't. No time, no willingness, no courage, and you don't care. I say to myself daily "I won't talk to you, and I'll play "HARD TO GET".. I'll basically ignore you." but it doesn't happen, and I've got no clue why. I wish there was someone I could talk to about this, but there is no one that understands.

To the world:

I just bought a new laptop!!I'm ecstatic!!
Now,the first thing I;m going to do is to install limewire and download everything!!I mean EVERYTHING!! Yay!!

To myself:

Remember you are entering Uni in two more weeks!! Don't get too cosy!! Ugh! Another new world to enter...*worried*

To Furry Friend: I hope you appreciate your new food. I got soaking wet on my way back from the pet store. Oh, the things I do for you *sigh*.

To Shaven Friend: Answer the god*** phone, I need to know when you're coming back.

To Weather: Why do you suck so bad? Make up your mind about summer or winter already!

To my foot:
HEAL HEAL HEAL!

To myself:
Go to the doctor, I think your foot is infected, get that tetnus shot ASAP.

To my little cousin: You are so beyond irritating. Why do you have to be here? Go home!

To my little sister: You are a horrible babysitter, you're supposed to deal with her, not me.

To someone: You are a drunk. Seriously, it's 3:30PM and you're already drunk.

To a friend: Thanks for ditching me...again!

To Calgary: Be less boring. I am so bored here! I can't wait to leave this stupid city and go to Vancouver!

To my boyfriend:
Peace Out! Seriously, we're so done. Gosh! You frustrate the crap out of me.

To my best friend:
Wowww.. Thanks So Much for being there for me. NOT! Seriously, What the heck? Why are you being a jerk?

1st off, DAMN, it's too f***ing hot in this room!

2nd, my computer sucks. I need my own damn inet connection, using my gf's pc is confusing, I keep posting with her username, can't save all my pics on here, and I don't have all my stuff on this one. That truly pisses me off.

3rd, there is still so much to do in my apartment and it's too hot. Plus, I've spent the last 3 days going furniture shopping, cleaning the apartment a hundred times, assembling my bed, tables and god knows what else, I've drilled holes for my lamps and curtains and I'm still not half way done. My bones hurt, it's hot and I don't want to go there again today. And don't get me started on that p*sshole of an unfinished kitchen. Moving sucks!

And now I'm hungry again but all we have are spaghetti and tomatoes, I've already had tomato sauce for breakfast! Grr...

To anyone who wants to hear:
I got a job! 30 hours aweek! Finally I am gonna make some decent money so I can save for November (2 weeks with Kerry in the UK) and February (planning to move to the UK forgood)
YEEY!

To world:
Heavy rain and thunder two days ago! Hot burning sun now.. what is going on with this f*cking planet?!

To parents:
You want me out of the house. Don't worry. I'll leave in February. I still need to tell you.. but I will leave. And there is no stopping me.

To Kerry
I love you. Thank you for filling the holes, giving me all I have been missing and making me feel like finally I can come home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back