The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

To Furry Friend: Stop waking me up in the middle of the night because you don't like your food. Also, stop using your claws in order to get attention!!!

To alarm clock: You're the one supposed to wake me up, why did I still have to oversleep today? I really wanted to go to my class!

To Him:
Thanks for not returning my calls. I saw you at work and you were all happy saying "Hey, what's up?" you knew I was mad because I rolled my eyes at you and ignored you. Then you made ME sweep the floor. You never make me sweep. So, after about half an hour before you went home, I decided to be a bit nicer to you- and say bye.

Forget I even liked you, it's obviously not the right thing. It's always better not to fish off the company pier anyway. :(

To my ex:
Please start acting like a grown up and act normal to me.You keep degrading me in all your stupid little ways and you make me feel uncomfortable when I should feel sure! I don't like being around you and yet I keep trying to remain some sort of vague friendship with you! Why bother hanging out with a bitch like you anyway?

To Kerry:
Thank you for calling me. Hearing your voice made my day. You knew I was unhappy and you called to make me feel better. And I know, my accent is American but you can understand every word I say so that's good. It made it so much more real to talk to you. You made me smile again. I was shaking but it was lovely to talk to you. Your voice is cute. I hope you call me again some time soon. I'd love to. I am glad I got to say "I love you" before my battery went dead. I promiss to keep it charged from now on. I could talk to you for hours.

To self:
You're such a teenager right now.Acting all in love. Smiling, grinning and laughing. And stop jumping around the room now that your girlfriend called you.

ok so just got my end of year report and here's my rant

Biology teachers:eek:k heres wot im having a problem with. All my friends copy me and you know it they blatantly do it and whenver you ask them a question you say "would u like to consult with karen" so wtf is the deal with giving them a B1 and me a C2! its taking the piss

Chemistry teachers: well i knew it was gonna be bad ye hate me i hate u its the way the world goes round

Maths teachers: thank you for the best report of the lot! i appreciate it but how the hell can you give L*** a great report! saying that he hands in his hwk on time is a joke coz he never does any!

ok rant over :)

To my computer: Would be greatley appreciated if you stopped being so slow

To my roommate: Told you I could walk in heels! HAAHAHAH! Okay, so I fell over once, but that's because the thunder was all BANG CRASH BOOOOM!! it was scary!

To my mom: I finally understand. Thankyou for telling me that...it must've been hard.

To my friend: We have been friends for like, 16 years, that is crazy! I missers you!

To rant thread: you're addictive :lol:

To furry friend: Why do you always wake up when we're about to go to sleep?

To shaven friend: Let me sleep for once.

TO Me:

I am depressed...Hating my life. But willing to change it and do it better, dont know how. YOu make to many stupid mistakes try to focus again and do it better..

To self: stop worrying about everything! you're only 20, you're not supposed to know all the solutions to the problems in life! does it really matter whether you figure yourself out right now, just so you and others can put a lable on you? NO!! it doesn't.

to little sister:you are pissing me off. I know I'm only on MSN with you, but still. I wonder how you manage to piss me off so easily

To person: get on MSN, I'm not in that good of a mood, and you always cheer me up. You make me smile. I love you........

To Him:

I told you I liked you. Things are awkward now, I can't even make eye contact with you. Great. I wish I could go back a week ago, and things would be like they WERE!

To myself: Leave the house.

To my ex: Talking to my mom isn't going help you get me back. Really. The only reason your invited to dinner is because my mom invited you. Go away! and leave my kitchen, I'm stuck here.

to my dad:

stop being so anal!! lord have mercy this trip will surely kill me if you don't lighten up. i soooooo will not put up with your crap all the way to arizona. so get off my ass, i've done everything you've asked me to and then some so stop saying i'm not doing anything. thats BS and you know it!

to bossman:

why???? why do i have to work tomorrow? you knew i was going on vacation tomorrow and yet you still stuck me with it. i understand that B can't help it that he can't be there, completely understand and feel for him actually and i know theres only 3 of us but i really really really don't wanna go in tomorrow. :( why can't you stay all day? i've done it, B has done it...its not so bad...

To J:

Okay, so I do like you. I might even love you, I didn't even know this was possible with me but I really think I love you. I can understand that you're not interested (even though I haven't said anything yet) and how it would be awkward since we've been best friends since we were born, but I can't help it. I wish you were a bit more deep- can't you understand what people feel, and that there are others besides yourself though? If you didn't have this flaw I think I'd already be all over you. But seriously- you're not 10, where your mom does everything for you. Grow up and realize that people like you- I already said I might even LOVE you. I'm pretty sure I do. And if you would grow up, I might be able to tell you.

To work:

Why the heck do you call me on the start of my well deserved 11 days off? Sorry Jen but I will not open on Friday morning....or any other weekday. You know the issues I have with some people on that shift and that is why I moved to night during the week...until I find a new job. Sarah's mom is right that everyone is quitting because of the new GM...and I plan to do the same thing when I have a new job to fall back on. Sorry.

To my roommate: I will eat microwave food if I want too! Because well, I am extremly lazy, and it tastes good, and I find it less difficult (although I can still manage sometimes) to light things on fire while using a microwave. And yes, I will also sit here and watch TV on the internet, even though you're all "We have satellite with like, 600 channels, 600 channels and there's nothing to watch? Yeah, there actually is nothing to watch. Yeesh.

To all my roomies: AH! I don't want to move out tomorrow! I love you all so much, as much as you all piss me off, I'm going to miss you all!!

To someone: I don't think I could ever again. Even if you wanted too....

To Linda
This should never have happened to you. You were too young. It should never have happened. RIP.

To self:
Realise life is short. Life is precious. Enjoy every single day and live it like it is your last. Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow.

*a friend of my sister was killed in a car crash last Monday. She was driving and ended up on the wrong side of the road somehow and crashed into a truck. She died. Age 21. Things like that make you realise that life really can be over in the blink of an eye. One second is enough to end it..*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back