The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

To parents:
Thank you for now keeping in mind I am a veggie and try to make good meals for me. Thank you.

To someone
You confuse me. In a good way and in a bad. I wish I was there to be with you and see if there is any chance out there. Its so hard to tell when we're so far apart. I miss you.

To my stupid co-worker: You're a complete idiot..you were working there 2 years ago when my dad died and you signed the card. So how can you be so insensitive as to ask me what I'm getting my dad for father's day? Cheryl wanted to kick you but out the drive thru window! Watch yourself or other people are going to kick you butt as well!

To a friend: will you please for just one second STOP TAKING THE MIK outta me! yeah i know i let it slide most days because i feel i have to but now just stop. You know i havent been good these past few weeeks with everything so just gimme a break

To sir: thank you so much for having faith in me when i doubted myself. It's good to know i have someone to talk to when things aren't going well. Thanks for your support in everything and im glad ya didn't go lol

To self: Stand up for yourself and just have a good time. Who cares wot people say!
Well done for what you did today :)
Now enjoy the weekend

To the people that messed around my French speaking test today: If you say I'm going to do it fifth, and then don't let me do it fifth it's slightly annoying, but then if you make me walk half way across school to the info, and then don't tell me I have to go, of course I'm going to end up in tears you stupid people! I had a panic attack and had to go home. I missed my last two school exams!

To channel 4: OMG I HATE BIG BROTHER!!!!

and OMG where is my Feeder album, it's dissapeared!! *screams*

To my roommate: "I have alergies that came out of no where" is not alergies, it is called a cold, which you gave to everyone! My throat hurts, my nose is all stuffy and I can't stop coughing, you know, the symptoms of your "alergies" just admit it, you have a cold and gave it to everyone.

To Allie: Okay, so, you will just pretty much love your gift. Although the three of us are so mean that we put something in there that will either a) Make you laugh so hard or b) make you all red and embarassed and want to cry or get you in some trouble :lol: Ahaha, we are so mean, but it was funny!!

To my sickness: Go away, my body doesn't like you, I mean, after all, it is June, and I'm almost done school for the year, and it's not awesome that you have to be around right now!

To my cousin: OMG You little midget! STFU!!! Don't be telling me what to do! You have no power or authority over me!

To my tennis coach: It's 97 degrees, yet you expect us to run 3 miles and do ladders. Your such a hard a**.

To my mom: Go away and give me my keys!

To myself: I hate the hair. Just shave it, because you hardly have any!

to creepy caller:

STOP CALLING! the first few times you called the station today i was polite and endulged your need to make conversation with a complete stranger. after a few more calls i thought it was sad, then after about 10 more it was creepy and bordering on harassment. get this through your head now, any question you ask me, the answer is no. no, i do not want to go to your hells angels bike rally. no, i do not want to ride your harley, i don't care how smooth it rides. no, i don't want to go to a friggin truck pull with you. no, there is no way in hell i am going to your house after i get off work. you can't have my number, i'm not telling you what time i get off work or where i live. stop saying you are coming up here to see me. if you do that i will call the police. actually no, i won't, i'll call my uncle and when him and the other men in my family are done with you, you will wish i had called the police. you don't know fear until you've pissed off a bunch of crazy rednecks and messing with me will get you there real fast.

To loan consolidators,
Thanks for wasting 2 weeks pussy footing around saying I qualified, or were pretty sure I qualified, or had no idea if I qualified and made me call back the next day, then the day after, just to send me an effing letter saying I didn't qualify! What is wrong with you dumb people?? Why don't you get your heads out of your asses and do your job...

Little brother:
If I hear you complain about that game one more time I'm going to throw it out the window. You know how many bills mom has to pay and for her to buy a game to make you happy just for you to cry about it and ask for another one is just rude. Especially after crying all weekend about having to do your chores. I can't believe we're related...

gregslabmouse I know exactly how you feel about the little brother thing! But the only difference is that my brother doesn't do any chores since he is the only boy in my family and they treat him like a prince.

To my dad: Why don't you jsut leave and leave us alone and happy? Seriously your brother will accept you or any other person will just leave so that my mom can be happy!

To my sweetie:
We made it. We spoke out that there is definitly something there between us and we have to let faith take it from here. We agreed on you coming over to Holland July 27-29. But now it looks like its gonna be other way around. You buy the ticket and I am coming over to the UK.
It scares the shit out of me to actually meet you. I am afraid it won't be like it is now. I don't wanna loose what we have now. Its way too important to me.

To parents
I am going to the UK. Like it or not. Its only a weekend. I might not even tell you. I don't know.

To self
Its a hughe step. Don't think too lightly. And that knot in your stomach is only getting tighter now. No wonder you keep losing weight! So nervous and scared..!

To stupid girls that keep writing me:
Will you get a life already? I'm not here for you to e-mail and insult every time you're bored, this is stupid. You don't have any right to tell me what to do, or criticize my relationships, or even bother me at all! You're with my ex now, whoopie! Good for you, it's too bad he doesn't keep you happy and entertained enough to stop bothering ME though! You don't even have anything logical to say, you can't SPELL or use punctuation, I wish I could show you how incredibly stupid you look! Ugh! Go play with someone your own intelligence and get out of my life!

To rmhs:
Thanks for your comment yesterday, it really cheered me up :p

to nat:
You absolutely rock. I know you never come to this thread, but I'm saying it anyways. You FREAKING ROCK!! Thank you!

To her: haha, I love you. Your my teddy bear!

To stupid people in the class I was writing exams in today: You are all so aghh! Have you never heard a person cough before? It's not that amazing, you don't all need to turn around and look at me. Yeesh. I mean, maybe if I was throwing off fireworks from my pencil you would turn around, but I was just coughing!!

To the phone: I don't like you ringing. I am too relaxed at the moment to answer you. Ohh well Allie answered you anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back