The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my roommate: You buy absolutley sickening salad dressing. But I'm cheap, and you offered to let me steal it, so I did. Yeesh, I think I need to learn to be less cheap.

To a friend: Yeesh. I know when the exams are, 9 more days, I only heard you fifty times! I am going to study for them, god, don't worry about me, your my friend, not my mother.

CSIdoglover54 said:
SaraSidle_girl- I hope you and your ex can work something out so that you can indeed acheive that "friends" label. I hate it when I get involved in stuff like that. My heart goes out to ya hun, and if it never works out for you guys to be friends then don't sweat it. you are an amazing person with or without her as a friend. *climibs down from soap box* Take care
((Hugs)) :)

Ok, now I just have to jump in and give you a BIG HUG!!

That was sooooooo sweet! Thank you.

*Edit*
To my ex:
You're arranging the night out for our class. You said we'll go play paintball Monday at 4 in the afternoon. And all of a sudden you email us and tell it you changed reservations to 7 at night. And just before that I told you I had to work that night from 7 till 10. But since you seem to care mor about our idiotic classmates who said they can't make at 4, you transfer to 7.
Nevermind. The idiot whoever send the anonymous email never came forward. I said that if she didn't, I wouldn't come to the night out. So I am not coming. Nobody came forward. I wouldn't have come even if I didn't have to work.
Why do I get the feeling you transfered from 4 to 7 just to piss me off?

To mom: I am still so mad at you. You have not given me enough of an apology for what you said. Why would you tell me stuff like that? What makes you think I can't make it in life? What makes you think I am dumb? You are my own mother, why aren't you supporting me. As much as it hurts, I think dad is better at parenting than you. It hurts so much to say I love you. You have no idea. You think that this is all just a joke.

To the people at work (and you know who you are): It's really not ard to do your frai share of work and to have someone protect you is just childish. You're there to do you job, do it! The rest of us have our own work to do and don't need to be doing double because you feel the need to sit on your butt and talk!

To my parents: STOP READING OVER MY SHOULDER!

To my friends: Today was great. I needed it, as we all did, even though it rained while we were walking around.

To *******: I can't believe your going out with her, and you denied it all to my face, GOSH!. Well, I don't like her but I do like you :devil:

to my mom- quit expecting me to do everything around here! You never do anything.

to me- congrats on getting the dog bathed and groomed and congrats on the job opportunity at the vet clinic! Okay that wasn't a rant I know but I needed that.

CSIdoglover54 said:
~to the person who posted about their mother never being home and having them do everything. Sorry I can't remember your screename and when I typed this I forgot to quote and hit reply instead. *facepalm*

I understand where you are coming from completely. I am in the exact same situation with the exception of a sister. It's no fun and it makes you want to scream. My mom never does anything. I do everything and then she yells at me if I go one day without cleaning something. She never f***ing cleans anything.

Okay rant over, just thought I would let you know that you are not alone

Thanks! It's good to know I'm not the only one. :)

Anyway...on to the rant.
To Cody:
Why'd you have to get into another fight with Teri? You know I can't choose between the two of you. Even if I did, I'd probably choose Teri, because let's face facts, you're going to high school, and I'll be in the 8th grade, and it's not going to work. I'm sorry, I love you, but as more of a friend. I hope we can end this on a good note, and still be friends. If we can't, it'll suck for both of us, and I don't want to be hurt like that. You are one of my best friends, after all.

-I'm sick.
-I'm bored.
-My nose is running and itching.
-I just sneezed 5 times in a row.
-My cat is hiding under the couch.
-Nobody's online.
-My girlfriend isn't home.
-I'm sweating under the blanket.
-TV is extremely boring.
-I'm hungry.
-There's no food.
---------
- Life sucks

/rant over

MiaCharlize said:
-I'm sick.
-I'm bored.
-My nose is running and itching.
-I just sneezed 5 times in a row.
-My cat is hiding under the couch.
-Nobody's online.
-My girlfriend isn't home.
-I'm sweating under the blanket.
-TV is extremely boring.
-I'm hungry.
-There's no food.
---------
- Life sucks

/rant over

*Runs over and gives a hug*

Now I hope I won't get sick ;)

To someone: You can be a really great friend, but somedays you are the worst friend on the planet.

To roommate: WHY DO YOU NEVER COME HOME? I understand you want a life, I want one too, but you are actually never around. You only come home when everybody is out, throw a bunch of stuff around, eat some food, grab some clothees and leave. You never call us to let us know you decided to go out, which isn't that big of deal, but the fact that we can find your clothes all over the house makes me want to scream. Oh, and you don't ever lock the door. You drive me insane! I would like to live in a remotley clean, safe house, not a house where it looks like a torando went through it.

SaraSidle_girl:

*Runs over and gives a hug*

Now I hope I won't get sick ;)

Thanks. Getting better already, girlfriend came home and is making me food now =)
But she's leaving me alone over the night, so I might need those hugs later after all :p

On a ranting note: Stupid i-net, I'd really like you to work on my laptop because I don't feel like spending 2 days isolated in a room with just a TV and nothing else, damn.

To the tv and other advertisers: No I will not be running out to Kohls or wherever to get a father's day gift, and no I will not be sending my dad to get his own gift...he's dead. Thanks for the painful reminder...go peddle your weares somewhere else!!!!

RAAHHHHH!!!!

I had my college registration today and I haven't felt this dumb in a long time. I had no idea what they were talking about half the time. All the financial stuff went way over my head and left me feeling like a little, worthless well...something.

The advisor I got who 'helped' me with my classes was a complete jerk. I could tell he was really intellligent and conceded. My luck. The first thing he said to me after looking at my less then stellar math score was, "well I guess we know what math class you will be in." Jerk. All the other advisors let there students look through the course books and decide on classes and look at times and stuff. Not this guy. He didn't want to be there so he just took all my crap and filled it out for me and sent me on my way. Needless to say I was unbelievably nervous around him. Damn anxiety. Then because he was in such a hurry he didn't check if classes were full (or in a different part of the state) and I had to go back to him TWICE because of conflicts. Each time he was even less pleased to see me. Finally I got a different guy who was really nice and let me pick my class. Granted it was the last one but yeah.

Sometime today it hit me that I am leaving a section of my life behind. I'm going to college at home for financial reasons but I'm still leaving my childhood behind. I'm worried about when I do move out. I know I will have to find a place where I can have dogs because otherwise I won't make it. They are like therapy to me I guess.

Okay I'm done. It has just been an emotional, stressful day and I want a hug.

College is a pain in the arse. I will tell you that much. I insisted on going for fine arts degree because that's the only way to be taken seriously as an actor, and my councillor was an idiot. He was a lot like yours; mean, belittling and ignorant. I want fine arts, he (like my parents) tells me that I should do something important. See, now you've distracted me from the rant I intended to write.

Randy, if you bloody ring that doorbell one more time I'm gonna pull a Macduff on you're butt and put your head on a post infront of the apartment so that the next person to touch that buzzer knows what will befall him! I don't care if we've been friends for ten years, I will still kill you if you disrupt me on CSI files. You have a key, use it for F*** sakes. I am also, not your maid. I refuse to do your laundry, even if I'm doing my own at the time, you can bloody well do it yourself. Don't forget we live on the 10th floor, and the farthest I will take it is the edge of the balcony. From there I will drop it over the balcony and into the yard where everyone can see it. Lastly, I am going to that play on Tuesday, so you can come if you want but I will not dish out twenty bucks for you to come too. If you wanna see it so bad, you can buy them yourself.
I dislike my roommate, but we've been friends too long for me to kick him out.

to my cousin: who do you think you are? trying to control my life and telling me what to do and who to hang out with! I hang out with you every week and then you come and complain that I don't sleep over your house when I slept over for like a week and you're still complaining! I never see you come over my house or even visit me as a fact and then when you're around your frineds you ignore me so much and it annoys me! You annoy me God always trying to control peoples lives!

to my friend: OMG you think that you know everything like if you've gone to high school and went through everything that I've gone through. So what if you have a brother that goes to high school you don't know what its like so stop talking bullsh*t you're only in eight grade first of all and your mom is right tu te crees una gran cosa when in reality you're a piece of s**t!!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back