The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Dear Stokes4Me...you aren't the only one, you aren't alone. I know how you feel and trust me, it will pass. Although, I also know how much it sucks to hear people say that. *hugs* thinking of you.

Dear R.

I know why we can't be friends. I know why we can't do more than chat at work on occasion. I'm good with that. But tonight I wish I could thank you for your advice. For the one thought you shared with me that made all the difference. You listened to my rant, and you said the only thing that made sense. Thank you. For the first, and hopefully only time, I regret the things that cannot be.

E.

Dear DB - yes you again. I was pissed off when you said I worked 'light' hours in respect of that project from H**L. You were only looking at the time logged for the one job, and I wasn't pulled into the project until last week. So sure, 41 hours doesn't look like much. But when you put that as 41 hours in one week, plus the other 30 hours I pulled the same week...'light' doesn't begin to cover it. So you know where you can go. As it happens, I've discovered that getting upset about it isn't helpful at all because nothing is going to change. So I might as well find joy where I can, because I'm certainly not going to find it at work. And you know what? Until I make my career change? I can live with that. Because outside of the office, I have a lot that makes me happy.

Including dreaming about the look on your face when I finally get to hand in my notice and follow my dream.

E.

2. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

To Myself,

Here you go again...is hate all you're filled with? You stood in church and promised to love him in sickness and in health and now that he is sick you HATE him, you can't touch him, you can't bare to look at him, you can't stand hearing his couhgs and sniveling nose. And then he goes and gets worse with a sinus infection, and you are about to explode with anger and hate. How is that? Where does it come from? How can you let it consume you like it does? Think about what it does to him, how it makes him feel?

I really would just like to kick you hard, just hurt you so much, just make you understand that it is not appropriate to feel like that to react like that when someone you love is ill!? Did he sign up for a sinus infection? Did he?

Oh dang! I don't know what to do - I don't want to go home because he will be there

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Dear Self:

I'm in a prison. I've come to that conclusion. I'm in a prison because I'm stuck in the province with biggest job losses. I had to quit my job because my boss was going to drive me bonkers. And trying to find a new one is going to be a nightmare. I wish I could move away, but I can't because my the sperm donor lives in the same province and therefore, I'm stuck.

I'm in a prison.

4. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

To the lady who was walking behind me this morning:

I hope you saw the disgust on my face when I looked back at you! Why did you have to be so mean and rude with those two deaf people? They just wanted to show you something, and just because you were talking on your phone you could have a look at their stuff. But instead of being nice, you shouted at them to go away. They couldn't hear you!!! But maybe you were just too busy with yourself than to pay attention to the others around you. I feel sorry for you, I really do. I hope one day you'll understand, that they are people, just like you.

5. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

To school: You are so annoying. I have no free time. Every day I feel bad to go to you.

To Arjan: PLEASE don't be angry at me! I didn't know I had 2 tests either! You seriously can not make me stay until 20:00 tomorrow.

To boss: I had no idea I had to work today! I wasn't there because I never work on tuesdays, I told you I couldn't work on tuesdays, because I'm at school until late. I thought you understood. And I thought I had to work next week, on tuesday! Which makes way more sense, because I'm free then! And if you fire me.. I'll just tell you what you are. The worst boss I've ever had who doesn't do her job right. Everyone agrees with me anyway. Seriously. Listen to your employees, will you. The other two managers do. You are the worst of the three. And you're soooo mean sometimes! I honestly hate you.

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Oh R...why can't you just listen and learn and catch up?? Why do I show you how to do something five times and in the next second you go to do it and you do it wrong?? I really like you. You're a great lady. So please, please try to listen and learn and please stop focusing on the tiniest things that don't matter. And please realize that if you take 5 minutes on each simple transaction, the customers are going to be lined up for miles!!

And Smokey...pray even HARDER for patience tomorrow. :scream:

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To swim coaches: You are ridiculous. I did not ask for 100 back and you put me in for it for no reason. Then, you didn't have a time for me so you made one up, and it's way faster than I actually am. I'm in the second fastest heat because of you, and I'm going to come in last. Secondly, why the hell am I in a relay and you didn't even tell me? What if I didn't look all the way through the list of events because I thought I saw all of mine? I was just bored so I was skimming through them and happened to notice there was a whole new relay you failed to mention to anyone. Two of my friends are in it and they weren't planning on coming to the meet tomorrow because they did all their events today. They told their teachers they would be there tomorrow and now because of you being super unorganized as always, they have to miss ANOTHER day of school for this stupid relay. We haven't even practiced and we don't have an order. You're lucky I have two other events tomorrow or I would NOT be coming for the relay. Also, my friend told you completely clearly, that she was not able to come to the meet today. Her mom wouldn't let her since she was switching into another biology class and has a test coming up and couldn't miss 2 more days. I can't believe all you told her was, "yes, you can come." Um, NO I think she can't. So why did you tell everyone that she was coming when she said she wasn't and then got all upset when Sam told you Brit said she wasn't coming? Never again. Next year I'm not doing this, and neither are my friends.

8. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Well, colour me happy! Doesn't 2009 seem to be my year then? Up til now it's been almost nothing but grief, agony and slap-me-in-the-face-bitching-fun!:evil:

First of all to my boss:

You think you're dealing with a complete nuthead don't you? Well, I have got news for you - you can't step on me and think you won't notice! How do you expect me to be happy and cheerful and wanting to be a part of the group when you're treating me like this? Just please crawl back under your stone!

And to everything else that goes so wrong and has gone wrong lately:
    To quote Michael Jackson; just leave me alone:lol:

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

To the father of my child: How stupid do you think I am. A SSN for a library card. Are you freaking kidding me. I really though we were past all of this sneaking around crap. Oh wait, I forgot, you never grew up. Grow some balls and tell me the real reason you need it.

To the thing I work with:
    You are so rude. Plain and simple. I am so glad that we stopped being friends because I can't take much more of you.

10. That It Is

That It Is Victim

You know who- I am so angry at being told I didn't say anything, and how you'd have stopped it if only I did. I'm angry at myself cos I didn't realsie what it meant until a couple of years ago and when you finally did ask I was sooo scared I told you what you wanted to hear. Do you know how that makes me feel?, its like you blame me and I blame myself.
    Enough, no more-I'm not to blame, you didn't stop it so keep your pious guilt to yourself- Ive had enough of my own all these years I don't need yours.

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

To all who have been running me down as of late.

Get a life please! You must feel very bad about yourself and your life if you spend your time bossing other people around and putting others down. It is sad way to be when the world is in such a crisis.

Least I'm out there trying to do something about the world through my volunteer work and my writing. What are you doing, finding ways of making other people feel bad.

You make me laugh.

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To C___: Um, thanks? You never texted me or msged me about hanging out this weekend and you said you would. Now you won't even talk to me on msn. Normally when I sign in you say hi to me and you won't now. An explanation why you didn't contact me would be nice? I'm so mad right now! This is soo typical of you. It was YOUR idea, too. Why would you bring it up only to bail on it? I hope you tell me why tomorrow...

I hate boys.

13. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

To T. : So what now? I don't hear from you for over 2 months, and now in one week, we've seen each other 3 times, and you still haven't told me where you were. You didn't even show up at the literature exam! I'd love to hook up and just hang out like you asked, but you're really confusing me. First nothing, and now BFF? Bleh, I don't get you. :(

14. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

To J. : You're always complaining about how you wish things were the way that they used to be, and how all of your friends have left you. Do you not realize that you are the reason why? You are the one who pushed us all away with your lying and whatnot. It's not our responsiblity to come crawling back to you wanting to be friends again - it's yours. So either move on or continue living this "miserable" life.

15. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To the chef at school: When the student forum approached you and asked poliety to add vegetarian options to the menu because a lot of students, myself included, were not getting the proper nutrients you ran with it for about a week. Now it's back to meat in the soup and meat in the entree. Thanks so much for being a jerk...especially when some of us asked if you had anything else and you snapped at us for "making you do your job". Oh yes heaven forbid that a CHEF will do some COOKING! Just beware that the forum has been alerted and you will more than likely be getting talked to from the preseident of the college. Good luck arguing with the guy that hears the students requests and will do whatever it takes to make it happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.