The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

To hubby: are you seriously going to sit and play that game all day and not do a damn thing around the house or with the kids? :scream:

To mom & dad: thanks a lot, my one chance to get away for a bit and you can't come up with a better excuse than the hotel only had one bed available (when I know that's not true cause I checked the website!)

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To N_____: So, you're actually so full of $h!t. You're the most manipulative, lying person I know. Maybe you finally realized no one actually likes you, but they just suck up to you to your face (I have no idea why. I guess because you're popular~). But it's true, no one does, but your group of friends. Although they're talking about you behind your back now. You better stay away from H____ because you don't deserve to be friends with her. She's actually a good person. You're only trying to be friends with her because she's new and everyone likes her. Back off. Also: eat a sandwhich.

To S____: Why in the world are you hanging out with her? You hate her, you and I and everyone knows that. God, I'm so sick of everyone being so fake. You know what's shes done and you know she's a fake, lying, controlling person. GAH!

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

To ____: ERGH! Why do you have to be so ridiculous! I tried for 3 years to understand it and it just keeps getting more complicated and frustrating. I'm not going to spend 18 hours a day trying to wrap my head around something that I'm never going to understand no matter how hard I try. Pointless.

To _____: Stop bothering me every two seconds. That's why my door has a lock on it, maybe just maybe I don't want to talk to you sometimes because you NEVER LEAVE. I have things I need to do otherwise I'm going to be stuck here forever and you're not helping.

4. CCA

CCA Police Officer

To people who come into my store, and buy 1,000 dollar worth of stuff and wonder if they buy certain quanity, they'll get a discount. No you do not get to pass go, you go DIRECTLY TO JAIL! It's not my fault you have to come into my store and buy a crap load of stuff, we are a home improvement store our stuff is going to be expensive!!!!

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

To the idiots that run my company. Times are tough, I'm aware of that. Considering I don't make the millions you do, believe me I'm aware of it.

However, now our GM's are cutting back on everything and now you're probably going to cut my staff's hours. :rolleyes:

Yeah, times are tough so lets have us, who are struggling, pay for it. Because God knows we need two GM's (we don't), who you are paying both well over $100K a year and that's not adding in the tens of thousands of bonuses you give them each year. Oh, and you should know all the personal stuff they purchase for themselves, well they put it on their expense report as dealer gifts! You guys are truly morons if you think they actually buy anything for the dealers! They don't, they don't even go see dealers, let alone give them gifts. Maybe you should start requiring them to give you the dealer name and the person that received the gift. I bet thousands would be cut right there. And oh yeah, when they go out to dinner, it is NOT SALES RELATED. It just them and their family and/or friends. Including all parties they have too.

Oh and those gas cards they buy on the company dime? Yup, they use them and give gas cards to their kids so they don't have to buy gas.

But yeah, lets cut hours and terminate people so you can keep putting money in your pockets and paying for 2 GM's which we don't need! Gee, get rid of one of them and this company would save hundreds of thousands every year. Especially when those GM's ARE MARRIED TO EACH OTHER! Boy, it must be nice.

Yup, that makes much more sense! :rolleyes:

6. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

to JC -

YOU are really really making me mad this evening. I had to watch episodes of Family Guy with you that I've already seen and didn't want to see again. THEN you flip through the channels where CSI is on and it's Grave Danger which I REALLY wanted to watch again. (yes again)

THEN "The First 48" was on and they were in MIAMI!!!!!!! (You know good and well that's my favorite show) and I expressed that I really wanted to watch it. But you keep flipping through the channels, and find your precious Food Network and we have to watch that! Then when the remote is finally MINE, CSI is over and the first 48 isn't in Miami anymore it's in Memphis.
    That's why I'm on the computer ignoring you!

7. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

To JF:
    You are like the scariest person. Ever.
    "Megan, I have a headache. Will you kiss it and make it better?" :wtf::wtf::wtf:
    OVER MY DEAD BODY Actually, not even then. :angryrazz:

To My Comp. Teacher:
    Do you hate me? I think you do.
    "Wonderful essay; You clearly follow your outline, explain each point, and make your point easily seen. Plus, you only made two grammar errors and no spelling mistakes." And then you give me a B+? What? I think that should deserve an A. How can the girl in front of me who had half of her paper marked out get an A and I didn't?

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

To my RL friends: Could you be any more rude? I bend over backwards for you and give you a whole bunch of my time because we're supposed to be friends. The last time I checked, it wasn't a one-way street. When you come over to my place, stop spending the whole time texting your 'other more important friend' because according to you, I'm boring and I suck. I'm a little tired of hearing how much fun you're having with everyone else as you're at my place. By the way, you're welcome for the birthday presents.

Gawd, I hate 'texting'.

To ____: Thanks so much for being understanding and not berating me with the teeny problem I had this week with the subject. I swear, I'll let you know when I'm coming in but I have an appointment tomorrow so it won't be then. :p

9. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

To stupid night warden: Why are you such a stupid grumpy old pain in the backside. I know I borrowed someone else's car card and said it was mine but that's only because I had to get my sister in quick so we could pack the car and get the plane! Then you call me a liar saying I don't have a sister! Excuse me I think I know who my sister is. So then you go do a little check and come back yelling at me that I don't have a card. So I tell you it's not mine and that it's my friends but that's still not good enough for you so you report me to the residence manager! You are so pathetic. Grow up already!

10. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Dear C: You b!tch.

11. Irrelevantlogic

Irrelevantlogic Victim

I have a very good friend who has a few classes with me this year in college. I never realized how much she slacked off before but now that she comes running to me for the answers it's really starting to piss me off. I know I shouldn't be affected this much but when you have a novel that you did twenty-seven pages worth of study quide questions for and she hasen't even OPENED the book and wants to copy your answers you start to get ticked off...whether it's right to feel that way or not I don't know.

I "left" my notes somewhere so I could legitamately say that I didn't know where they were. She never comes to biology, she shows up if I say we have a test. What really makes me mad is that I show up every week, do all the work and she can still do better on the test! She took ap bio in high school blah blah blah.

So then I go to these classes, don't see her (because she's sleeping or whatever) and then she shows up for choir stuff because they are harder to get away with skipping. I shouldn't care this much but it just makes me so mad.

I hate people like this!

12. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

To the stupid idiot that was making a left turn tonight. When you make a left turn you are suppose to go into your assigned lane, not the one beside it that I'm turning left into and that I'm suppose to turn into. Why don't you go back to driver's education to learn the rules of the road here in Canada! I wish this had summer as I would have been able to give you a proper piece of my mind.

13. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

To totally insane person: Why are you always on the defensive? I seriously think you have control issues or something. When you get into arguments with people on FACEBOOK you will stay online for 3 hours arguing with high schoolers. Or me. If you're a democrat, fine. I don't care. But PLEASE don't be ignorant about it... And NO I didn't say I wanted to move to Canada stupid. I just commented on someone else's status saying that. That turned into this drawn out stupid argument. If someone's opinions don't agree with yours you FREAK OUT!

And this is all on FACEBOOK! Gosh! I thought I was pathetic but at least I can confront people and argue with them to their face! Why does everyone like you? I soooo don't see it. A long time ago when you kept your mouth shut I thought you were pretty cool, but now I just get disgusted by you. Argh.

14. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

To T.: Are you serious? First you call me at 11.30 pm. I pick up, everything's good. We meet up for lunch the next day. Now you call me at 1 am. I didn't pick up because I was asleep btw, a lot of people do that at 1 in the freakin' morning. So now you don't take my messages, I called, you don't pick up. Seriously, what the hell is going on? I know you're easily offended (a part of you I really don't like, btw) but I have no idea what I did wrong to you. You're a year older than me. Grow up.

To the #%*+!& truck driver: I just washed my car. Did you have to make it that dirty again? Bleh :(

15. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

To Dad: Stop yelling at me because you bought me a car that needs work done. All that I said was that I can never get the key to unlock the door to get in and you start yelling saying that this is the first you'd heard of it (which isn't true, because both mom and I have told you probably 10 times) and that I should just get a job and buy my own new car. Did I say that I didn't like my car? I just want you to put some oil in the lock so that I can open the car from the driver's side instead of the passenegers side!
    Now I can only imagine what you'll say when I tell you that the heater has been making this weird noise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.