The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Well, if you want help with that...
    ATP is needed to store energy in cells. By adding another phosphate to the ADP in order to get to an ATP, you need energy, and that is then stored in the ATP. The ATP is present pretty much everywhere in the cell, so as soon as the energy is needed, they just release the phosphate group and let the energy free.
    So basically, adenosine diphosphate + phosphate + energy = adenosine triphosphate.
    I can get more detailed if you want me to :p

Rant:
    To my class: I know you're all just a bunch of uneducated teens, but would you please shut the hell up. I actually like this course and would appreciate it if you wouldn't let her skip through chapters that we have to know for the exam.

To my english professor: Learn English. I beg you. You annoy the hell out of me. You're the one who's supposed to teach us, so I shouldn't be correcting your syllabus.

Need. Coffee. Now.

2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^ wha.....? I still don't get it!!! :( *cries* It's just hard for me to grasp that concept....argh. Chemistry makes perfect sense to me....Biology...no.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

To stupid eBay and everyone who uses it!

I remember the early days when you could really get some cool stuff at a bargain. And now they all list their stuff at low prices and then charge $10 for "shipping". Please. I know it costs like $3 priority mail and about a buck for the box, so spare me.

And why oh why does some idiot come out of the woodwork at the last minute and steal something right out from under me when I'm about to win it? Seriously. I think you're doing it just so you can list it next week at a higher price and resell it. Well if I see you do that I'm sure as hell not buying it from you!

4. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

But it's pure chemistry :)
    Adenosine diphosphate ( -> which has two phosphate atoms) plus another phosphate, so you have three phosphate atoms, make adenosine triphosphate. They're just needed to store energy in cells. They just float around in the cell, and is broken down right when the energy is needed.

I don't know how detailed you have to understand it, but I'd be glad to help if you still have problems. My engineering years are way behind me, but I still remember the basics. So ask away if you need any help! ;)

5. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

dear _________,

I am sorry that you think the world revolves around you, but it does not. Wake up, there are sooo many more people that want to talk but you keep talking about yourself and get upset if other people are mentioned.

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I got the bonding part, but it's hard to wrap my head around because I just don't know why all these things happen. And form cell things. Ugh.

But now it's a little late I think. Unless I get a surprise A on my midterm I'm dropping the class. I'll probably take it again in the Summer or something, but not online. That was a really dumb decision....

So I'm going to find you when I take that class lol

7. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

To Life - Why can't i make a stupid decision, it doesn't take much i've been out of uni since June and i've looked for jobs and no luck and i'm still at mcdonalds its ridiculous and frustrating but with the stupid economy it looks like i'm there for a while... And when i decide to go travelling least think it up before i spend the money now lets look at going to NY and possibly Texas.

To Friends - Its MY BIRTHDAY not yours, so i wanna go to a chav club in town but its fun and cheesy and seriously just because the musics different doesnt mean we can't be drunk and have fun. And its cheaper to a degree... believe me.
    And A theme.... Yes i know we love dressing up and its day after halloween but i wouldnt mind just a night out looking normal... we've done it before and now we're doing doctors and nurses, i know i could just say know but i know you'd all be pissed. Well actually one of you would be and thats because they don't like the club, I know you hate those sort of people and you tried your hardest to change the location but its my birthday and i don't want to be bullied to do stuff i don't want to.
    I'm agreeing to the fancy dress because its fun and will be a laugh and because i can use my new dress.

And secondly, I may be the quiet one and i may be the one that doesnt stand up for herself but i do have feelings and when i don't get asked and just presume i'll go along it hurts. And when you pick on me because i'm the lil one, yeah its a joke in the group but sometimes it goes a lil to far.

To work this week: Please be good for me!!

To a certain guy at work - Stop making me like you more your nearly 3 years younger than me and we get on soo well but you have so many similarities to my ex its uncanny give that you are so much nicer.. But being told we flirt is embarassing ok we ask for it and i do lead myself into teh remarks but I can't help it you actually make the day so much more easier.

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

To mom and dad: You couldn't take us and the kids with you to dinner tonight? You know I've been wanting to go there. :scream: I'm so irritated we had to have frozen pizza, blah.

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To A___: I feel like I don't know you anymore. I guess that's because I don't. You've changed so much. I remember when we were like, 10 and we'd play the stupidest games but have the most fun everr. And we promised each other that we'd never get into drugs or smoking or anything like that. Well, I guess you broke yours. Not only do you smoke weed, and now you smoke cigarettes too. And it's not just like it's an occasional thing with weed. But that's all you ever talk about now and cigarettes kill you. They aren't a joke, at all. Good luck trying to quit, if you even care. You started smoking them at 16. I can't imagine what they'll have done to you by the time you're say, 40. And that upsets me more than anything. I hate to see you going down that path. I wish we could both be 10 years old again and best friends without a care in the world.

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

To friend: She's not that wonderful....she's stuck up, and frankly, I don't know WHY you like her...And NO, I'm not jealous. I'm just curious as to why you like her... You complain about girls just like her all the time...Pick a nice one!

To head: Why are you producing headaches? I never have those! Stop it!

To procrastination: You are really getting on my nerves. I need to study, but you keep presenting me with the TV and internet and other fun things. AUGH!

11. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

To life:It's so boring now,everyone I know and use to hang out with moved away,if I want to see my two best friends it's a 20 min walk or a trip across the country to Missouri.Halloween ,birthdays, and new years,it's not going to be the same.A visit every other week isn't fun talking on the phone only last for so long,I miss my friends.I honestly do,we made promise to stay together but the three musketeers have come to end......I'm so bored without the stupid jokes...Guitar hero honestly was the best time I've ever had,it rocked...this halloween it's down to two,who knows how long the two of us will be able to stay together.

12. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

To JF: For four years I have tolerated your stalker-esque qualities. I have put up with you always being right behind me when I turn around, always playing with the strings on my coat, and touching my arms/legs when you talk. However, today was the last straw. I cannot believe that, as I was sitting peacefully in the lounge minding my own business, that you would come up and sit on the back of my chair with your rear end touching me! Your rear end! Can you even begin to fathom how uncomfortable that was for me and most likely all who were around me? It's called "personal space". Learn what it is, and stay out of my bubble. :wtf:

To SC: Are you really as ignorant as you appear? Do you actually not think that Jess has not been doing anything wrong? You said yourself that you don't even know where she is sleeping at night, does that not tell you something! Her whole life has become all about drinking, sex, and drugs and apparentely everyone knows it but you. Jess is not the little angel that you have always thought she was, and I hope that one day you will wise up and see that.

To JC: For heaven's sake, you are not a cowgirl/redneck/country girl or whatever else you want to call yourself. You may think that just because you think that you can wear Daisy Duke shorts (which you can't) and your boyfriend drives a truck makes you a country girl. I am pretty sure that I am more country than you are, and I don't really even like the country.

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To laptop:

I HATE you. Why the hell can't you just work like any normal laptop does? I just recently spent 60 bucks on a new harddisk, I went over to someone to get you fixed like 3 times, and now you break down again? What's wrong with you? I didn't do anything out of the ordinary with you, why are you acting up? You SUCK.

To finger: Stop it, it's not even funny anymore, I'm tired.

To kittchen: Please, for once, clean yourself.

To teacher: Stuff your assignment where the sun don't shine but leave me alone with it. I have no idea what topic to choose, no idea how to present it and basically no idea what to do period. Give clearer assignments or leave it alltogether.

14. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Dear C______,

Stop ditching me for the "cool" kids. It's oh so obvious you're only trying to hang out with them because you want to be "cooler" like them. It's also OH SO obvious that they do not want you there. I'm willing to hang out with you, they're not, so why? You actually get on my nerves, tons, I hate how you never close your mouth, and not because you're talking just because of the fact you let it hang open. Seriously, you're catching flies in there, close it. Also, I don't give a crap what you think about any of the things I do, watch, read, listen to, etc, especially when none of it is dangerous or illegal. You can shake your head and make that disapproving "uuggh" noise all you want. Oh and also, no, no one cares if you wear jeans, and get yourself some pants that aren't too short. Seriously.

Dear J_____,

Wow, you're so obnoxious, loud, crude, and annoying, but I think I love you.

Dear D_____,

I AM STILL HERE YOU KNOW. Just because I don't hang around with your cousin anymore doesn't mean you don't know me. Jeez, do I have to be with her in order for you to talk to me? Maybe you find it awkward, or maybe you're scared of me... I could see why. But we were friends once, if you don't remember, and I am quite happy to be that and only that. Oh also, you make me feel way too short.

Dear M___: Oh em gee, where do I start? First, I'm not obsessed with the way houses are built, and I have NO IDEA why you would be, but whatever floats your boat. Just please, please stop telling me every single thing about it because I could not care less. Second, please stop preaching to me about the environment. Yea, sure, it's bad, but I don't care that much either. No, I'm not going to lower the heat in my house, yes I will use air conditioning in the Summer, and I'm glad you're glad we use those special lightbulbs or whatever. Third, if I say something can you at least acknowledge it? I acknowledge you when you go on and on about stuff I don't care about, but as soon as I say something you don't care about, you ignore me and change the subject.

Dear M___'s Mom: You're not MY mom so stop acting like it. Don't tell me what colour to dye my hair, where to get tattoos, or what to eat. My mom doesn't even do that. And stop telling my mom that my brother and I should be doing this and that around the house, and get YOUR child to do something around the house, because we all know he does nothing and he's more spoiled than my brother and I put together.

Dear C_______,

OH MY GOD YOU'RE SMOKING?! I want to cry you idiot. I know you've changed so much and we don't even know each other anymore but that's one thing I thought you'd never do. :( And somehow I feel if we were still friends, you wouldn't be doing it. I don't even know what happened, we'd never had a fight, we always had fun together, you were the best friend I'd ever had, and then you were just gone. I miss everything from you to your sister to your dog. If only I was a year younger, we may still be together day and night.

That is all.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2008
  15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^haha...some of your rants made me laugh.

To butt/hip bone: You hurt. Stop it. You had no right to fall on the floor like that. Now everyone is going to remember who fell on the floor and got nasty water all over her jeans. Thanks a lot!

To friend: Are you trying to fish for compliments by telling me you aren't pretty? I don't get what's going on here. Please don't make me say it, that would be awkward.

To person: WHAT DID I DOOOO??? I work so hard but I don't think you notice...others are rude and lazy, but I'm always FREAKING bubbly! Was it because of that one incident that wasn't my fault in the first place?! Now I get all freaked out whenever I see you. AUGH!

To cancer: Do you just attack EVERYBODY? You're just a big over-dividing cell of HATE!

To former friend I keep ranting about: I nearly lost it the other day. Why can't things be like they were? We used to have so much fun together! I don't think you realize how much I miss it. There's too many great times we had for you to just throw it all away for him! And NO, it's not because you have a boyfriend, we were fine when you had that other boyfriend! Ugh....All the youth trips we went on and the trouble we would get in...(even though nothing was ever our fault). People made up rumors and talked about me because I was your friend and was with you all the time. But I didn't care! Now I sit here at home alone every night because you're with him and my other friend is always working. All I ever do is study, go on the internet, and watch freaking TV! I keep on and keep on trying to let it go, but it's just impossible...:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.