The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. althea

althea Lab Technician

To G yes I do honestly feel bad for you about the divorce your going through and its awfull and no one should go through that hurt and pain but you know what I can't help feeling is just a little bit pissed that up until the crap hit the fan you were just ignoring me not even having the decency to answer mails I sent you! You ignored my every suggestion of having a girl's day out or just meeting for freaking coffee because you were so busy being married and seeing to your husband and you forgot all about your friends that were there long before him. But the moment things went bad you automatically showed up at my door and I had to be a shoulder to cry on. You just expected me to be there for you when you clearly haven't been there for me at all. :(

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

To myself: Stop being so picky on other board members use of certain words. The words that you find 'offensive' aren't when you sit back and look at things more clearly. So apologizes to all for taking the 'umph' out of some rants.

To the neighbours who let their cats out: Will you please keep your cats in. We almost had a near disaster last night when one of your cats came around to our backyard. Our cats were enjoying themselves on our back deck and yours came waltzing in. I had to go and rescue one of our cats from the neighbours deck. I hope Tuppence taught you cat a thing or two in the process.

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Why do colds have to spread so quickly? Friday, my friend has a cold, today, I feel like absolute crap. Not good. and i know it'll be worse tomorrow :( sucks.

Also, why do trains have to be so damn expensive?!

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

So why do you have to lie about stuff? Just tell us what's going on. You know when you make stuff up that someone is bound to find out. And from then on no one will believe anything you say. Why do you want to do that to your credibility? It's not like we wouldn't understand. And then you have to get all depressed and bring the rest of us down. If your life sucks so much, try getting rid of all the drama. But I think you like the drama, because it makes your life more interesting. Well, to you, maybe, but not to us.

And guy next door, why do you have to turn your boom boom boom music on every night at this time? What the heck are you doing over there? Don't you have something better to do?

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To the stupid people I have dealt with today: Thanks for being jerks and pretty much making the already crappy day even worse! When the director says he wants to run stuff again, we do it again! In fact we do it over and over until he likes it, after all this is his vision we are helping to create, so get cracking and do you part. There are 38 of us out there and it's not all on the shoulders of a few people.

To the inconsiderate actors who felt is was easier to just go change after we were done, thanks for making the director even madder. Not only will he give us five pages of notes tomorrow before rehearsal, I'm sure the respect lecture will be coming up too. I'm tired of all the cockiness that comes form you people and it's not helping the over all show. So shape it up so we can be a team.

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To teacher: Stuck your silly folders up you ass if that makes you happy, but don't bother us with these stupid tasks, we're not 5, we're grown up people. I'd really prefer to file my stuff away in a plain black folder, instead of some multicolored self made patch work folder. I don't have time for this shit.

To other teacher(s): Again, we're not five year olds, even though there may be some really stupid people among our class, it's not necessary to talk to us like we're all dumb. How about you actually teach us some useful stuff instead of repeating working techniques we already learned back in 7th grade. You make me feel so bored.

To creator of humankind: Why did you make some of us so stupid?

7. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

To the local newspapers. Why do we need 3 pages of hockey coverage when the stupid season hasn't started yet. It's the pre season for crying out loud. What happened to the Jays and the rest of the baseball world. Some of the best baseball is just around the corner and you give it 1 page plus the usual scores. Some of us don't give a rat's ass about hockey!

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To C: I don't know why I care so much about you but you're really ruining your life. I understand, really, because I'd probably be worse than you if I went through what you have with your family and stuff. But you told me that you were going to work hard this year and you haven't been. This is grade 11 and it counts for university and everything. You didn't work on our project because you were too busy getting high and drunk off your ass. You got drunk last night too and it wasn't even on the weekend! How lame. Don't even get me started on the car that you completely wrecked. I can't believe it was on the news, and you're lucky I'm not telling anyone about it because my family knows them and I'm sure they'd loooove to know who did that to their car. I just don't want to be there when you crash and burn but I don't know what to do to help. I mean, I did the whole first project but I'm not doing that again. You need to carry your own weight, please.

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

To Strange Little Man from the Library today - I am sorry that you have a speech impediment, but if you can ask me for some information, you can also say thank you. It is TWO WORDS, you jackass. Two words. Or you could write it down like you do the information you want to know, or smile at me and acknowledge me in some way. Instead, when I give you the info it took me 10 minutes of MY TIME to find for you, and wasn't the easiest thing to find either, you turned around and walked out, without even writing it down. Did you even need that info? And stay the hell out of my personal space too, okay? That wooden thing with the computer on it, and me on one side and you on the other? It's called a counter. Please do not lean right across it into my space. Stay on your side of it.

To Microfilm Reader A - I hate you, you worthless piece of poorly made, ancient, fossilizing crap. I want to smash you into tiny little pieces with a baseball bat. To Council - you cheapskate *beeps* give us money so we can buy decent microfilm readers. It is the 21st century for Chissakes. Stop wasting it on office buildings for your head honchos, the plans for which then fall through. If libraries matter to you, and you say they do, then give us money to make them better.

To Pharos computer booking system - I hate you too, you stupid thing.

To self - You like Mac, and CSI NY, and Smacked, and that is all that matters. Stop worrying all the time about what others think, or whether you are 'right' to like these things. You used to love the X Files even when all your friends hated it and thought you were weird, and you didn't care. Just enjoy it! There is nothing wrong with being emotionally attached to the show. That means it's a good show and the characters are good.

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Jacquie, you're Canadian. You're supposed to like hockey! :lol:

To the School Department. Get more than one phone line into each school in this city! I would like to inform one of your volunteers that there is a workman coming today while she is gone and I can't get through to the school because there are that many kids absent already (and we haven't had a month of school yet!). :scream:

Susan

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

To body: Please let me get some sleep tonight- I cant stand it anymore!

To H_____ and L____: I miss you even more at the mo

To J____:Thanks :)

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

To stupid Southwest Airlines...so I go to check in online the night before my flight and I get a B seat??!! Why don't you start assigning seats (and I don't mean CHARGING for reserving your seat) so there aren't 200 people lined up at the gate for two hours before boarding? I mean really, what's the advantage to that?

And just because I won't be able to print a boarding pass on the way back, I can't check in online and therefore have to be the last to get on the plane like a freakin' reject and then have my choice of any middle seat between two strangers??? Geeeeee....that's great. Thanks.

13. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

To my stupid freaking laptop: why the frick did you decide to stop working right NOW?! Now I have no way to charge my iPod or get access to any of my freaking music, and since I can't pay to get you fixed for like another fricking month, I have NO MUSIC. I swear to God, I could just throw you right out the window. Piece of crap.

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To Frank: This isn't something that I can't say outloud or something that I don't want to. It's something that I can't say to you because I literally can't. I wish more than anything that I'll get the opportunity to meet you some day and tell you how amazing you are. Because I really don't think you know. You're so much more than just 1% of what your grandfather is. I don't even know him, but I just KNOW you are. And I've give anything to be able to tell you that.

To Gerard: GO MAKE BBZ PLZZZ! Haha Jess and I both agree that you don't know how amazing you are, either. You'd make such a good dad, omg! Ahahah Jess and I are insane, I know, but you and Lyn-Z are so adorable and you'd just be such a good dad, but we don't think you really get that. lmao oh man.

/insane

15. Jacqui

Jacqui Police Officer

To MetroTransit:

For the love of Christ, put some WD-40 on the light rail brakes or lines or wheels or WHAT-EVER will stop them from squealing! I mean Jesus H, who wants to listen to that nails-on-a-chalkboard for 20 minutes from MOA to the dome?!!! It can't cost that much - what is it, $3 a can? - and the train's not that big.

My freakin' teeth hurt now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.