The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

To Southwest Airlines...again. Okay, so now we don't have to wait in line at the gate for two hours because you call us up by letter and put us in two lines, 1-30 and 31 and up. You did a very good job of announcing things and keeping people from lining up before their letter was called.

But could you PLEASE announce that we don't have to stand in line in numerical order?!!! I can't count how many stupid idiots came up and said, "What number are you?" and then jumped the line because they thought we were in order.

It's just a GROUPING, not an order! On other airlines when they say "Rows 20 and higher" do you get in row order?? NO!

And to the idot college boys in the back of the plane who yammered at a high volume for the whole three hours and continued to say over and over how you were "never getting on a f'n plane again". Nice. Everyone around you guys reeeeeeally enjoyed the flight. Idiots. :rolleyes:

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

To hubby: Again? Why the hell do I have to hear it everyday? You work why can't I go out and work for the family? Every damn day! First of all, I'm taking care of two little kids and the house! I know you think I do nothing and one day I should do nothing so you'd see what it is I do do here! :scream: Second of all, I've been applying for part-time jobs for two months now. Not one place has called me back not even McDonalds! What am I supposed to do? How do you think that makes me feel? I used to work at high class hotels and now McDonalds won't even hire me! You think I like being here day in and day out doing the same damn thing? I love my kids but I need to get out of here too! I envy you getting out five days a week. You make good money, have a good job, it's pretty easy and you get the weekends off. Must you bitch so much about it? You're home by 3pm almost everyday! Seriously, I am thisclose to seeking a divorce. I hate how things are, I hate not going anywhere, I hate that the lack of money is all my fault and I hate doing everything in this house and with the kids by myself! :scream:

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

TRACTORS: do you realise that when you go out during RUSH HOUR, you are going to seriously hold up traffic, and make people late for work? And get me irate- not a good start to the day. Seriously, every day this week, on the way to work, 2 out of 3 days on the way home- can't you come out in the day, when people are at work!?!?!?!! seriously....

Muscles: please stop aching, i don't need to feel like crap atm. :(

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

To body: Stop being tired! Just because I work and I'm a full time (16 hours...owww) student doesn't mean you should be tired! Well, maybe it does, but perk up a little! I need brain power to study instead of artificial energy from this Monster drink thing! Argh!

To Biology: WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!?????????? Why can't I understand what the heck ATP or ADP or NADH+ or NADPH is??? AAACK! Can't we just stick to...animals and plants? Why analyze every freaking quark in the universe??

To (newly) former friend: You forgot my birthday! Or you were just so petty you chose not to make any attempt at communication. We've only been friends for 5 years. I think you would remember what day it was.

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I feel you. What the heck is ATP, ADP, monosaccharides, disaccharides, glycocalyx, and why would I benefit from knowing this shiite?

To self: Stop. Eating. Chips. Not. Healthy.

To ____: Thank you for not coming to biology class high today. As much as I loved you giggling behind me during the whole test and fiddling with pens and stuff, I'd rather not repeat that. Why would you even think about doing that? And why do I like you again? AND you need to keep up your end of the deal. I told him he looked good, now you have to tell her she looks good... just randomly... lmfao! That'd be soo funny. But I know you won't do it.

To my biology teacher: Thank you for calling us the stupidest class you've had in 5 years. I appreciate it, really, I do. Did you ever think that maybe it's because you're a SUCKY teacher? My mom even said something about your teaching methods.

To mom: Please stop asking about him. You don't even know him. It's annoying. :(

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  6. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

To social service worker- You complained to my supervisor that there was poor communication on our case?! WHAT?! Heres a tip- words don't mean different things when they are spoken aloud vs. written down. If I tell you i have concerns about the home and you ask me to write a letter its no great shock that it says I have concerns about the home!

7. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Because we love to hold up traffic ;) If they are farmers, they are on the road when they have to be

Rant: Our dead student housing. You are piece of crap, at your office you are sooo mean and....I mean have you ever heard of custom service? And your rule "only 1st yr students get apartments on Aug and Sep" just sucks and you use that so students would stay paying rent also from summer months (which is, in my case almost 700e/3 months) I am so annoyed every time I have to actually talk with you. And this whole lamp in my place.. why you haven't made it easier so I could just buy a lamp and plug it in? Now I have to wait, god knows how long, for some dude to come to fix that problem since I cannot touch to the wires (yes, there's only wires hanging from ceiling)

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Stupid cable company! :scream::scream::scream:

It took 3 hours to figure out what was wrong with cable and fix it! Don't they know CSI season premier is tonight? I was starting to get really worried here. Not only that but why can't you give us someone who is at least in the US to service us. We had a hell of a time just getting them to understand that all the screen was showing was snow! :scream::scream::scream: Great! Now I'm left with a screwed up Internet and I can't see anything with a link to photobucket and I hope it's not because I was in photobucket when cable was lost!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  9. allmaple

allmaple Judge

hi rain, could you please stop monsooning when i have to go outside? kthxbai!

ps to all the people who told me it only rains in grenada for 5 minutes a day, lies!!

10. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

To the Golden Arches, could you please get staff that understand what customers are saying. When someone asks for a Grilled Chicken Caesar salad, they want a salad that has romaine lettuce in. That's what makes it a Caesar Salad. And what dressing would you like. Twit it's a Caesar Salad I want so you give the customer Caesar Dressing :brickwall: Oh Yeah having a knife to cut the chicken into bit sizes pieces would be nice to have!

Secondly when a customers says can I have hot fries you don't try to give them the fries that have been sitting in the cartons.

11. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

To opposing party's counsel: You're an idiot! Didn't anyone teach you that your Complaint should be short and sweet? Man, you had 28 causes of action and more than 70 Annexes to your Complaint that I had to swim through in order to draft my Answer with Counter-Claim!! If I were the Judge on this case, I would have dismissed your Complaint out right for sheer volume! :scream:

12. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

To *****, you know who you are: Okay, you're opinion is neither right or wrong, that is why it is called an opinion. If it were right, like you said you were tonight, it would be called a fact--which it is not (and I quote: If you have a comment to say, keep it to yourself. It doesn't really matter anyway, because my opinion is right.") I am entitled to my own opinion, and whether or not you agree to it does not matter. As a matter of fact not opinion, you never have to agree with me, but I would like it you would at least hear me out. Not only as an American, but as a human being, I have the right to voice my opinion, so don't tell me that I don't.

13. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

To fast food restaurants around town: How come you've all banded together and decided not to have your card machines work?? It's not every day I get an opportunity to grab my dog and drive her to McDonald's! I just wanted a cheeseburger and fries! AUGH! And when I go to the Burger King expecting them to take my lovely card, they don't take cards there either! So I had to go across town to another Burger King! Where the fries were nasty! And I didn't want an extra fry....I wanted to sub that new mac and cheese stuff for them instead! And why are you rude? I'm never rude to customers when I'm doing drive-thru!!!

To someone: It's not my fault and it's not that big of a deal. There's some other people that need to be scrutinized a little closer, please??

To math: I really have no desire to finish this assignment thing tonight... :(

To style network: Why do you keep showing boring shows about stuck-up brides and not 24 hours of Clean House? I'm sure that's the only show anyone likes...

To self: You watch too much TV.

To former friend I keep complaining about: Forget trying to salvage our friendship, though I'm sure you won't. Just blame it all on me, and you'll look good. Anyway, I'm sick of the crap. Why did you think it was decent too laugh at me in front of everybody because I thought a (dirty) rap song was gross? Is it that hilarious I have values? And did you have to be so loud? How did it come to this? Or was it like this all along but I was too dumb to see it? AUGH!!

Argh.

14. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

To my straighteners: why did you have to burn my hand, it really really hurts now, and i may not be able to type tomorrow at work :(

To laptop: why must you be so slow?! Seriously, 10 minutes to turn on is not good...

To Dad: stop telling me to turn the lights off, i get it, i just don't like the dark :) I'll turn them off when i get up again :)

15. CCA

CCA Police Officer

To people I check out, no I don't give a rats butt if you are spending as much money and want more discount. It's not my fault you spend that kind of money, its a home improvement store WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?

Dumb idiots that park in the LOADING SECTION so they can just have the convinence of having their car parked real close by.

You think by getting mad at me is going to make me want to jump and help you more. As far as I'm concerned you can go to the competors, because we are still kicking their butts and it won't make one bit of difference if you take your money and go to the "other store"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.