The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

To Gaelen: Stop stealing Brad's hat! :lol:

To airplanes: Okay, I'm going on you later tonight, please don't go all wobbly when we're in the air. You know I don't like it.

To suitcase: I've repacked you twice now and you're still rattling. Why? I love packing but it's getting ridiculous. Why do you continue to rattle?

To holiday: yey! Finally. I've been looking forward to you for ages now, and we're finally going. Oh, it's so exciting.

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

To Adorelo: Go find your own hat. Brad's hat is totally mine and you know it. Brad's hat is in my icon so I win. I love Brad's hat. My fascination with country music and cowboys confuse me to no end.

To my cough: Why oh WHY did you have to turn back in when your last foot was just out the door? You're punishing me for that gallon of softdrinks and chocolate I consumed aren't you? I'm telling you, it wasn't my fault. Seriously!

:eek:

3. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

To school: Why do you have to start again? I hate you!

To everyone at school: You annoy me, Im not looking forward to seeing any of you again.

To my puppy: Your so cute! But stop doing your business in the house because its making me mad. I let you outside, do it there.
    :)lol: I cant help but laugh at that one)

4. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

To Liffy & Jodie: Oh geez... *headdesk* I'm sure Brad has plenty of hats to go around. You don't think he only has one hat, do you? :lol: Oh well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. *steals the hat and runs off*

To Dad: I'm surprised that you enjoy being Mr. Mom... then again, you *do* get a lot of junk food & pizza out of it. The upside of you being home is that we can take the Jeep to school... whee!!!

To root beer: Ugh, you're disgusting. I want my A&W back.

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

To Brad: How come you always wear the same hat - everywhere - all the time? I'm sure you have a vast collection of vast hats by now so I hope you don't mind if Jodie and I steal one each. Apparently SpeedsDaughter wants one too, but she's not allowed one, so don't give her one.

To Jodie: Now you get a hat, so stop stealing mine! Mine! I don't like to share hats :p

To my DVD-burner: Why do you insist on playing hide and seek with me everytime I actually want to use you? It's seriously not fair and bordering on annoying. Actually, I think that was 2 months ago. Now it's way past annoying. Stop it! Or I will unplug you and you will join your friends at the junk yard. Got it?

6. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

To my tv-player-programme Terratec Home Cinema:
    May you burn in hell... old version stopped totally, after updating channels were back but YLE channels had signal problems... now the newest update fixed that but at this moment, after my windows reinstalling and programme reinstall, tv channels are not on and it doesn't even find half of the channels... I hate you and I want to see some programmes also from missing channels... I hate you for developing such a programme with such a big problems and when new version is available, it has new problems - I really don't want to use 15€ to buy new software because I already paid 105€ for this goddamn tv-card.

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

To the BBC News website:

WTF is that? Honestly, you are my home page and my number one choice for news, but I'm not liking the new layout at all! :scream: It's weird, and grey, and all big text and widescreen. Please change it back, or introduce such changes slowly, so I can get used to them one at a time... :p Plus, it seems to take much longer to load, and I like don't like to be kept waiting. *is impatient*

To the new network server (and the people who decided this was the way forward):

That does not work for me when I'm at home at all. No email, internet and some of my files have disappeared. And no, I don't want to share all of my pictures with the whole office. The stupid new system sucks and so does your timing of it.

8. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

To my supervisor's right hand:
    Okay, you live in Canada now, and here we speak English. Please learn it. I do not appreciate being treated like an invalid because I can't understand your broken english. I don't know how exactly you got to the position you're in now without being able to communicate, but believe me, you definitely will not go further unless you make an effort and stop making others look bad to get the spotlight off you. And furthermore, don't expect me to respect you if you can't even remember my name. That's pathetic.

To customers:
    When your bag is ready I will hand it to you, please do not reach across the counter and try to grab it. When you do that I have to use more bags, and bags are already a huge front end cost for the company. So stop it. Also, there are many of you with several different preferences, so when I use a certain method, one you don't like, please take into consideration that for the last twenty orders or so that's how people have wanted me to do it. I can switch back, but ask nicely.

To my dentist:
    It is not my responsibility to drop thousands of dollars on a procedure I don't need just to make your job easier. Do you have any idea how childish your whining is? You're in the healthcare industry, your first priority is supposed to be the patients, not yourself. Feel free to casually mention it or recommend, but don't harass me about it. That's what it's escalated to. Your childish giggling does not make me want to trust you.

9. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

To Ms. B:
    Thank you for being so understand. I don't think you know how hard that was for me to do. I'm not someone used to saying that I can't afford something. I hate saying that, and I hate charity, because I'm not poor, I'm just not well off. And this week I have far too many other expenses to pay for that blasted exam. Why the hell can't the school pay for it? Why do I have to hand over $90 to write it?
    Anyways, back to the point; I didn't want you to think that I come from some crappy little welfare family, my days in that life are mostly over, but we are having trouble. Mom's working at Wal Mart, Step dad doesn't have a job, and I have to pay car insurance this week as well as for my University applications.
    Thank you for being so understanding, and thank you for talking to Mr. L about it, I don't want to have to go through that again. I hate to say it, but I'm far to proud to let people know that I'm totally broke, especially someone I don't know. I really hope I qualify for the waiver, as that would be a huge help.
    Thank you again,
    M

10. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

To our broadcasting company YLE: Even our foreing minister has to resign because of silly sex-text messages and they have press conferess about it, it doesn't give you the right to cancel rerun of yesterday's Heartbeat! Grrr!

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

To my nose: Why do you keep running? Stop it! Just because winter is coming doesn't mean you can give me hell, like you do, every year. Find yourself a new, less disasterous, hobby.

To my throat: I've drank a swimming pool of water and you're still sore. I don't even know what to do with you anymore and your friend the strepsil cannot come over to play anymore. So stop asking for attention.

12. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

To whoever washed my car:I have no idea who you are, or why you washed my car without me asking, but uh...thanks! And you did a pretty good job at it too! But it might just be nice to know who you actually are, because as much fun as it is, it's also a tiny bit creepy.

To my canary: I know we could see it coming because you were pretty sick, and although you just died yesterday, I already miss you :(

To my Spanish: Get into my head faster, will you! :scream:

13. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

To Dean:
    I send you many get well wishes so that you may feel better than you have been. May you be up and able again. I miss you and wish only for a chance to see you again. I'm glad that you understand how much you mean to me, and I only wish I could tell you that I love you. I don't think I can tell you. I don't know how you'd react. I don't think I can ever make this right, or go make this work, and not just because of him.
    Why can't I tell you that I love you? Why can't we be? This just sucks!!!
    M

14. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

To my puppy: I love you but you make me so angry right now! You dont just break out of your collar and chase other puppies, making me run around to attepmt to get you. Seriously! You make me so mad right now!

To school: Again, I hate you, I wish you would vanish.

15. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

To my job: I HATE YOU! I even hate myself for doing what I'm doing, but I need the money so I'm just going live with the idea. To the other 20 companies I've send my CV, please respond, quickly! I resent waking up at 6 a.m., I resent the fact that I have to go to the other side of the city, a side unreachable by subway so I have to put up with the awful traffic, I resent the fact that I'm doing telemarketing. How the hell am I supposed to convince someone to buy something when i hate to do it?
    To God: Please, please! Help me find another job! I won't last here more than two months!
    To my coworkers: You are so full of yourselves. Yes, I am new. You all know each other for at least a year and you expect me to come after two weeks and pour my soul in front of you? I'm sorry, that is not going to happen. I resent you too. That is why I rather stay in some days and not go with you at lunch.
    To my back: Stop aching! I know I've been sitting 8 hours at my job in front of a computer, and now that I'm home I'm also staying in front of the computer, I need you to be fine so I could sit some more :D
    To sleep: please, oh please come my way! I miss you so much! We haven't spent quality time together in the last weeks. Only 2 hours a night is not enough, for I love you so much. So pretty please, can you be here for me tonight more than two hours? I feel like a zombie.
    To my friend: I love you. I really do. I'd take a bullet for you any day! Thank you for standing up for me before I even realized what was going on. You did a wonderful thing as always. Thank you!
    To certain people: Do I look like the kind of person who would take any interest on your lives? I barely have the time for my own. Refrain yourselves from offending me and my friends just because you've been watching us (and by the way, that is sick and creepy) for a few weeks. What the heck is up with that? Are you planning to kill us or what? Gosh. I don't need drama. Stop creating it, I don't like it, I don't want it and the next time I meet with you, you might get punched in the face.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.