The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Dear Life,
    Why do girly problems seem to make life a whole lot worse. I am happily going out for lunch with my uni mate for her birthday and yes life interferes and I have cramp and would rather curl up.

And yes it seems to turn me off chocolate which is a rant in itself.

2. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

To my German professor: Bleh, you made the exam too hard for my taste.

To my stomach: I'm so sorry I tortured you yesterday with all the chocolate and chips. But please, never torture me ever again like you did last night. The doctor even put a needle in my butt :( (I have to say that that helped a lot though :p)

To Marx, Hegel, Kant, Wittgenstein and Feuerbach: Why did you people exist? Couldn't you keep you theories to yourselves and NOT publish anything? I'm sick as hell and right now, I do not want to learn about you.

3. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

To my chemistry teacher: Your a nice guy and a great teacher but for once could do something right. The other day you said you booked a revision for us in school.So I decide to come cause I know I won't make the other ones that you said you'd organise at a later date. God I walked in the soaking rain for you and what do you do??? You don't even turn up to the session casue you have "other things to do". I can't believe you did that. If you know you had other things to do then why didn't you tell me that in the first place?? Why did you make me walk to school and back home in the soaking rain?????

To exams: you weren't actually that hard and I was stressing for no reason.......

To my former science teacher: go away I don't wanna see you any more. Why do I keep meeting you in the corridor???? Why do you keep waving at me expecting me to wave back????? Why won't you get out of my life. I had my two years of torture and I don't need any more so go away...........

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

To the FLU: i hate you, you are evil. I have been in bed for like a week unable to even get a cup of tea without being absolutely shattered. And I have exams, you know, supposed to revise, stupid stupid flu.

To the people who are telling me I just had a cold: do you want to catch this and tell me it's jsut a cold, you are not in bed for a week with a cold!!! And my chest and throat and ears and muscles wouldn't be so painful with just a cold.

so there...

5. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To whatever made me sick: I'M GOING TO FIND A WAY TO KILL YOUU! Yeesh, as fun as being dizzy, feeling like puking and almost passing out is...Imma pass! Grr, go away. Now when I go back to Uni my professors are going to be like "Here is 35 pounds of homework, due tomorrow" Grr...

To my ex: Thankyou for trying! I do appreciate it.

To my roommate: I am so more sick than you are! And you take over the whole living room with your kleenexes and your fat ass. MOVE! I walk in "Can I like, sit somewhere?" "NOO, I'm sick, go on the computer" Well princess, you're not the only one who's sick!

To my roommate that does all the grocery shopping: Do you ever buy any juice? Or is it only pop? WTF...I WANT JUICEE. Maybe I shoudl make a shopping list like you always ask me to do...tehe.

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To my manager..thanks for calling at 6:45 am and waking me out of a nice sleep to ask me to give up another day off. Sorry if you didn't like my reason of not having a clean uniform. But I picked up a 6 hours shift yesterday on my day off. I'd like to have some time to myself and not have to deal with some of the idiots that work there. Perhaps it's time to start testing for common sense when you interview people.

7. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

To exam! Yey, I finished you. Though I probably didn't include half of the things I was supposed to!

To my psych(o) prof. Learn how to teach psychology! I do NOT want you writing like seven paragraphs about mental illness on the white board only to have the head of department pop in and correct it all. YOU have the degree, YOU have your teaching thingy, YOU are suposed to be telling ME what it's about. I am not supposed to be telling YOU what the answer is! Got that?

Okay, thankyou.

8. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

To my biology teacher: After you knew that just had an exam before your lesson the least you was not start the new topic, and give us a HUGE pile of sheets and homework. I probably won't even get your homework done cause hello in case you haven't noticed we have exams with no study leave so I'm spending my weekend doing my revision......I'm gonna wheel my way around you with an excuse but next time be a little more gentle. I was already stressed with all the exams I took and now you had to add to that by dumping a whole load of homework on my to do list.

9. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

To my former best friend: How long has it been since we lasted talked, I mean, really talked instead of just saying "Hi" when we met somewhere? Must be a while. I can't tell you how happy I was when you asked me yesterday about meeting today. I'm nervous, actually, what if we don't find anything to talk about? What if we've changed too much? But well, I've never given up hope that maybe someday we could be friends again, so perhaps this is the first step. Oh I'm so much looking forward to seeing you without your girlfriend. Honestly, I think that she's the main reason why you never called any of your old friends, she's quite jealous. So it's good that she's away this weekend. Cn't wait to see you!

10. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

To- my friend- Shopping in Oxford Street? On a Saturday? Seriously what a stupid idea. I know it was your birthday and everything but it wasn't really fun was it? By the end of it you were moaning about your feet hurting (with the shoes you wore it's no wonder), the tube was packed and hot and just awful. You know how much I hate trains, if we'd waited for another week, I could have gotten my uncle to drive us in. I had a really hard time on that last train because there were so many people and you just laughed. Thanks a lot.

11. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

to driver: Why didn't you slow down a bit more? We gave you hand signs to not drive that fast, don't you know that horses scare easily? I mean, I understand that you were pissed, but dammit, if you had been slower, maybe her horse wouldn't even have hit your stupid car! We were all real lucky that it was only the side mirror that was broken, and not more. So did you have to freak out like that? Sure, it wasn't entirely your fault, but at your age you should know better than passing horses that fast. Everyone with a bit of common sense would have slowed down.

to friend's horse: Dammit why do you have to be such a freak? It was just a stupid car, no reason to act like that!

to own horse: I love you. Thanks for being so reliable, so calm and awesome, and whatever.

12. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

To my exam- I spend so much time revising the damn Mississippi delta that the word doesn't even look right anymore, I know place names, dates and all the graph data and I get a 4 mark question on it. 4 damn marks. Then you go and ask a really obscure question about fjords that isn't even on the syllabus for this unit. I am seriously P***ed off, I am ready to throw things and scream! Arrgh :(

To my teacher- I'm never trusting you ever again, I revised totally the wrong stuff, you never said the Colorado River was on this exam, you stupid, stupid man :S

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

To YT: Why is my account been suspended!?!?! This is so annoying i've got a lot of videos that i've made for people and they are now just gone!! Ever heard of a stupid warning :mad:

14. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

To my laptop: why you have that vertical yellow line that's driving me crazy? Come on, you're 3 years old and I can't afford a new one just for that. I always treated you well, please make that line disappear. *Cries*

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

To the evil lorry who nearly crashed into me, you give way to the right on a roundabout, when your lane goes into one into mine, it means you don't just come in and nearly squash me, i mean seriously, you stupid lorry driver, you nearly killed me hmph!!!!!

To work, there is seriously no trust between anyone, is there any wonder i don't want more hours?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.