The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calihan

Calihan Captain

To myself

Stop beating yourself up over not doing that well in your matches this season. This is your first year wrestling and you're giving it your all. You set unreasonably high expectations, i.e. hoping to have your first win at the same match that you're going varsity because the other heavy weights couldn't come. You will continue this through the season and next season too. You have years to get better at it don't try and go for a win your first year.

To my immune system:

Could you stay healthy until Feb 3 when the wrestling season is over. I'm making a compromise I'll miss the practices that are for post season if I can survive the regular season. Come on it's two weeks what do I need to do to survive?

2. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

To my 'so called' friends- So we go out last night, we get a little bit drunk and dance and it was all fun. Then I start dancing with someone who I can't really see, and you all laugh and point because it's a girl. So what, it was just a dance and what does it matter anyway? if you're really that narrow minded maybe i'm hanging out with the wrong people.

To me- why do you drink so much? you always regret it the next day. I am an idiot. Thats another days wages just completely gone.

To my exam tomorrow- Please, please let there be a question on ammonites, I revised it soooo much :p

3. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

To whoever wants to hear
    WHY is moving so *bleeping* stressful?!!

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

More content, thank you (been asked many, many, many times)

5. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Sorry but it is annoying me and I dídn't have any more content but I will keep it in mind for whatever I will post in the future. Thanks.

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To the stupid girl at work: Do you really think you can do whatever you want? Being a biotch is one thing, we just all ignore you. But to eat in the food prep area is a health code violation and we could get shut down if the right person sees that. Not to mention stuffing your face when people needed help assembling food. You are an ignorant, selfish, witch. And believe me when I become a crew trainer you will know how to properly do things and how to act when there.

7. Ducky

Well I've said many times that if you don't have more content, then wait that you do have more of it. No one is forced to to post oneliners.
    If you see my point.

8. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

*general traffic rant*

To people in a car:
    - Blinkers are not an option on cars, they come standard. USE THEM!
    - Yes, there are maximum speed limits, but there are MINIMUM speed limits too. I don't think people realise how dangerous it is to drive too slow.
    - Common courtesy. Ever heard of it?
    - Don't.ever.cut off in front of me and then hit the brakes. (I nearly hit you, moron! :mad: )
    - Pedestrians at crosswalks. They have priority. Don't race them by.

To people on public transport:
    - Kids. Don't get me wrong, I love kids... but not on a bus/tram!
    - People in a wheelchair. Don't forget to use your brakes. (You're lucky I caught you or you would've been laying face down :p)
    - Don't . Ever . Pick your nose in front of me, examin it and then wipe it off your pants. (Seriously, dude, what the hell? I was looking right at you!)

Jeez, what a day. :rolleyes:

9. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

To Amar: I know you're such a loser and idiot and most of the time I can live with that and ignore you but today you seriously pissed me off. For the love of god could you atleast ask me before you pick up my pen or pencil to use it...........I mean I wouldn't say no and even if I did you still have to ask it called having MANNERS! Seems like something your parents haven't taught you...........And then you through the pencil back at me...........you lucky it missed my face and eye.............show some respect for other people's property.....urgh..........you such a prick.........and yeah please for the love of god could you please please so stop farting...and have everyone suffer the smell........go to the toliet and do it.....we all don't need to smell it....you rude and ignorant idiot.:mad:

To Yasser: You and just as bad if not worse. Could you please mind your own business and stop stirring it you idiot...so annnoying and sad. :mad:

To the weather: please stop raining!

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To all the smart people out there: Can one of you please invent a GPS for my glasses? I just spent 10 minutes searching my apartment up and down just to find them lying under the bed because apparently my stupid cat had pushed them off the window sill.

11. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

To the annoying obnoxious teenagers on the bus- Please would you refrain from talking so loudly and shouting while you're on the bus. no one wants to hear what you did last night, or what you're doing tonight. You talk about doing things at 13 years old that I didn't even know exsisted until last year, it makes me sad, and worried for the kids of today, it really does.

To my exam- What a horrible end to a horrible day, I know I've failed, there's no way I wrote anywhere near enough to get 45 marks, let alone 90. Stupid stupid stupid question on the only part of the syllabus I happen to hate. And I didn't need three damn hours. I was finished in 45 minutes, but noooo, you wouldn't let me go. I was sitting there like an idiot while everyone else was writing like the geniuses they are. The only good thing to come out of that was the short little ficlet I wrote and even that's depressingly bad :( :(

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To the idiots at work: I'm tired of being the only one that seems to be doing anything anymore. Perhaps that is why you are made to do things and I can stand around because I have my work done. Food prep is not that hard to do but you all complain like it's so hard. All you really have to do it put it in containers, it comes pre packaged anyways. How hard is it to cut the bags open and dump them out? Ovbiously hard for someone who has to whine all the time time..no wonder no one wants to to you with you. Act your age, not your shoe size!!

13. Ducky

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    I swear I've wished for that soooo many times!
    Somedays been looking for those half a day.
    Yes, glasses should come with GPS.

14. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I just did the same thing with my glasses- i can never find them anywhere!!

Anyway, I know there's the university thread now, but this is a general rant about uni is evil...
    9am seriously, I wake up at 6 to get there in time, and the elcutre last all of 30 minutes because it is 'an introduction'. I paid £9.50 for my train for 30 minutes, stupid place. And then my second hour is cancelled just like that. Stupid place.

To my friend: I only see you as a friend, i swear I've told you this like 1000000 times but still, you keep asking, and you are seriously one of my best mates, but only that, if you stopped asking we could hang out more and have a laugh.

To my mobile phone: why do you run out of credit so quickly?!?!

15. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Life I hate you, apartment managers I hate you, gaswork person I hate you, oven I hate you, paperwork I hate you, apartment I hate you, society I hate you, absent muse I hate you, brain I hate you, outlook to the future I absoluetly hate you!

I'm full of hatred... :mad:

EDIT TO ADD:

To kids from downstairs:

It really takes A LOT to annoy me when you're a kid and cute, but you're taking it very far. Would you PLEASE stop ringing you terribly loud doorbell? I can hear it in my living room and I have the TV on! You've been doing this for 10 minutes straight now, doesn't the sound hurt your own ears?? And where the heck are your parents?

To parents of kids from downstairs:

I understand that some children are a little challenging to raise, but seriously, yours don't seem too bad. What is wrong with you that you can't ever shut them up? I've been around a whole class of hyperactive kids and I managed to get them to listen to me, how come you can't do that with your own, you only have 4 of them! If you can't handle it, you should consider getting help...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.