The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

To semi-snow: Either snow, or not, don't make the roads slippery!

To every shop in town: Why do you find it impossible to stock jeans with leg lengths that fit me, So i'm not overly tall and don't need 36 inch legs, and i'm not short either so 30 inch or 32 inch doesn't fit either. Now 34 would do nicely but you don't seem to stock them, anywhere!

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

To self: What are you still doing on here at this time of night, well ok yeh I syupose it's now morning but why? You are going to be so tired 'today' when you have to get up!

3. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

To my best friend: but should I even call you that? I mean its not like we talk anymore??? What happened between us?...the last time I saw you was really weird....I mean at the time I was hyper and happy and hugged you like crazy and we had such a laugh but I feel really distant from you and it like we're not even friends anymore so how can we call each other best friends.......I tried talking to you about it on msn but you're never online and then when you are, I find someone else (one of your new college friends) iis using your account. How can you give your password out to people like that? why are you acting soooooo lost? Why the hell do I care about you sooo much when we have nothing left?? I cant wait to tell you it over.....

To Sara: What happened betweeen us? Why aren't you talking to me??? I tried talking to you on myspace but you won't even reply to my comment????? Whats wrong??? Is it something I said or did cause I know I do alot of stupid things but atleast tell me what it is so I can apologise....
    I miss you, and even though I know you're have a great time in college I still need you to telll me that now......I know you hated high school with all the two faced people and all the fakers out there but I helped you through that and we got past that so just say hi so I know you are alive!!!!! I talk to gina - she even replies to my comments and you don't. why? it funny I saw your brother the other day and I realsied for the first time how alike to two look. You know you'd die of embrassment if I told you that. Whats wrong with you?

EDIT; to myself: - why are you so stupid???????? Why the hell cant you think before you speak or type????? why are you being such an idiot???? why are you blocking the world out and not trying to understand people????????? Why do are you so stupid?????

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To the older driver on the road..just because you have a handicapped sign on your lisence plate doesn't mean that the rules of the road don't apply to you. Blinkers are ment to be used when merging and turning. Don't just happen to come over in my lane...when I'm doing 65 mph on the highway. Have some respect for the others that you always demand respect from.

5. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

To my sisters: Open your freaking eyes every once in a while and look at the godforsaken monsters you've become. Surprises me that you don't kill each other right away, cause you're on your way. And when you do I'll cry but I won't feel, because I don't know you and I can't love you. And I'm going to stop beating myself up over that, because you've lost the meaning of love anyway.

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

To my bosses:

So... let me get this straight. Your giving my job to someone else because I'm in university? That makes no sense. I've been doing this job now for a year and a half. I arranged my schedule around yours, I work without complaint at 4am every freaking morning, I'm a good, hard worker... and now, suddenly, I'm not good enough for you?
    In the same sentence, you told me that you're cutting hours, and I can't work *enough* hours? WTF? Make up your mind! Either way, it's never been a problem before, so why is it now?
    When I made it clear that I wasn't happy about this, you said that I could still work weekends, and that you'd give me extra hours at cash. I don't f*ing want to work cash. You know I don't.
    So you're going to look for another position for me? You damn well better, because you can't afford to loose me. You know it, and I know it. You've got a worker shortage as it is, and I'm one of the best you've got. Half the people who work for you are lazy slobs. You need me, and if you don't fix this soon, I'm outta here. I've had enough of your BS.

7. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Dragonfly, I'll join you in your work rant.

To my bosses:
    You guys tell me I'm doing such a great job and stuff, yet you won't offer me a full time position? I deserve that position more than all of those other girls. I work the fastest and the best.
    Not to mention, the cutting of hours. If I'm scheduled to get off at 11, I want to get off at 11, not 7. That's four hours of pay down the drain. It's bull, I depend on this job and you basically just take me for granted. Please do take it personally when I get a new job.

To my girlfriend:
    I'm so so so sorry. Half of the stuff I said wasn't true. I was just trying to even out what you were saying. I'm sorry and I can't stand fighting with you. If only I could say all the things I need to say in person.

To my freaking co-workers:
    Sure, I'll pick up your shifts you can't work but I'm not giving you mine. If you need the money so damn bad, cancel a night of drinking.

To Nintendo Wii:
    Why are you so expensive! I want one so bad. I've become addicted!!!!

8. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

To my "stalker":
    You just are one creepy man. Yes, we were friends but time has moved on. And what do you do? You leave me a b'day present. it was very lovely and made me laugh but you still creep me out. I've told you so many times in emails what I think and had to even ban your email addy and you do this.
    Please, stop it.

9. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To the only person who cares: I can't believe you left *cries* I'm soo sad; you have noo idea. And I have to wait TWO MONTHS to see you again. Two months! Aghh! And I only get to see you for two days. One of them you're going to have to come over and help me pack for my trip! It's going to suck :( I miss you already, and it's only been an hour since I last talked to you. Yur my bestest buddy; I'm soo sad now!

To some friends: "We don't shove you in a corner and ignore you" AAHAHAHAHAHA. You're funny. That's actually so funny. You do, so yes, maybe you felt "replaced" by Garrett, truth is, Garrett was the only one that ever cared. God, seriously, when I'm around you two, it feels like I could get hit by a car, and you would go shopping the same day you found out. Yes, Garrett is my bestfriend, cause you two obviously don't treat me like a bestfriend, so why should I still pretend?

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Blinkers are a wonderful envntion...if you don't know how to use them learn now! It's not fun to have you swerving all over the road then decide that it's ok to be in the same lane I am...at the same time! Perhaps it's time for you to go back to drivers ed or retake the test!!

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

F: Why are you so awesome? You're actually so incredibly amazing. Even though you keep saying you want to make an impact in the world, you already have. You said you'd be happy if you changed one person's life and you changed mine. So, thank you. I hope I can meet you some day. You should run for president. :p

12. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

What the hell is wrong with me? Why do I suddenly seem to be crying over stupid little things, even an advert, granted it is sad, but still. I do not cry over little things :(

I really really really need to pass these exams coming up, why are they all at the same time? All the revision in the world doesn't seem to be helping and it's making me depressed.

I can't believe I quit my job too, now I have no money, and I can't even buy alcohol to drown my sorrows :S

Such a sorry state of affairs.

Rant over :p

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To guy friend....stop having mood swings! I can't deal with your excuses, trials, or tribulations anymore. It's stressing me out and I'm still not over your rudeness on New Year Eve. Leaving without saying goodbye to the person who invited you to the party is pretty darn rude! Then you to try and cover it up with excuse of not thinking correctly and that you are mad because of forgetting to turn in a piece of paper to keep your job after the holidays. You seem to think leaving messages on my AIM is going to make me talk to you....right after I called you yesterday, at two different times, and you couldn't be bothered to pick up the phone. Perhaps it's time you learn the hard way they girls don't want to date you and why most people don't want to deal with you.

14. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

To my school:
    To contrary belief, I am not pregnant. People don't take gym for a lot of reasons and me deciding to leave this summer, does not mean I'm disappearing to have my love child. Besides, I highly doubt my girlfriend managed to get me pregnant.

To midterms:
    Jump off a cliff and die, no one likes you. You're just another stress factor I don't need.

15. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Dear life,
    why must you be so boring? I cannot stand it anymore, my head is going to crumble into dust from being underchallenged and unused. I feel terrible. I need a purpose in life, a task, a reason to get up in the mornings. So, I might start school in September - if everything works out - but until then I'd like a job or two on the side. If only I knew what to do... Life can be so hard :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.