The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

To Wal-Mart Supercenters.
    Why are you open 24 hours a day on all the major holidays except Christmas??? You're open New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day-(July 4th), Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and all the Federal holidays I didn't mention when there's no trash pick up, no mail cause post offices are closed, no banking business cause banks are closed and in the case of some of those Federal holidays schools are out. Then come Christmas Eve you close at 6 p.m. and don't reopen till 6 a.m. December 26th. Why is that Wal-Mart Supercenters??? I think if you're gonna be closed on Christmas, you should at least be closed on Easter too. Or is Easter a less important holiday to you than Christmas???

EDIT
    To the networks and cable stations. I swear for every 5 minutes of show, you have 10 minutes of commercials.
    :mad:ENOUGH!!!:mad:
    More show, less commercials. More show, less commercials.
    Come on people say it with me.
    Writers aren't the only ones who can go on strike. Let's start our own strike. Everyone line up behind me. We're going on strike for more show and less commercials.

2. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

To my grandparents:
    Well duh, if you put 50 bucks CASH in the mail it's obviously going to get stolen! Honestly, how dumb do you have to be to do that?! But getting past that, is this a game for you or something? Get Mom the stupidest gift you can think of? The year you got her the cake mix was bad...but seriously, if you can't think of anything and I'm having a brain freeze JUST GIVE HER MONEY!!! Personally, I think it's better to give someone cash or gift cards when you don't know what to get them. It's nicer; it tells them you're not going force something they'll hate on them, you want them to have whatever makes them happy. With my gift it was kinda my fault, I have to watch what I say around you, but if you knew everything Mom does for us, what a lazy jerk your son is and how I don't understand why she puts up with him when she can do so much better, you would want to do whatever you could for her.

To my Uncle:
    It's not that I don't like you, I do. You and Sylvia are actually my favourite Aunt and Uncle, but I still don't know you that well, and I can't imagine anything but awkward silence when I think about what a 2 hour drive with you would be like. Besides, I saw Grandma yesterday. And why did you offer to take just me anyway? Obviously Shannon wouldn't be an option, but why would you want to take me down with you?? It's very confusing for my little brain.

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To the idiotic women at Wal-Mart, how dare you be so condisending to me. Just because I have a nice purse and was looking at video games was not a reason to insult me by saying, "I can't believe someone with a purse as nice as that plays video games." Nowhere did I say that I was looking for a game for myself, I didn't say a word then I was over there. How do you know I wasn't looking for someone else? Nothing like assuming, ignorant people who shop there....can't wait for the new one to open then perhaps I can get away from jerks like you.

To my Uncle: Ok so you're not really but Barb has always said that mom and I are like family and Ally and Katie love having me as a cousin. But you really need to snap out of whatever made you stop talking to people and refusing to go to the doctor. You got youself locked in the County Mental Clinic and it was a sucky Christmas without you. Seriously you talked yesterday and today wouldn't utter a word...the only way to help you is to crack the shell you've encased yourself in.

4. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Omg yeah. The weather's crazy. I can barely feel my hands and toes when I've been out for awhile.

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

to my evil manager at work: it was boxing day and i had been working hard for 8 hours moving stuff that was too heavy for me and i did more than everybody else in store, i was literally stopped for 1 minute talking to my EX boyfriend (so really not wasting time) and you shout at me asking if i've got something to do, everyone else was talking all day, you stupid stupid man.

To revision: why must you be so difficult...?

6. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

and so boring?! I am trying my hardest but all I want to do is watch CSI. Haha, if only the chemistry we did was half as interesting as what they do on the shows, i swear I would get an A. Why do I have exams in january? just why?

7. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Exactly, why? Why do we need exams straight after Christmas, I have even less motivation than normal to revise!

8. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Exams: I also have exams in January. Both practical and theory. Unfortunatly, they closed down half of the damn medical training facility for renevations, how the hell am I supposed to pass? Gerr. And I keep getting destracted by Tv when I should be revising. Meh, what's meant to be... and all...

And the weather? Why won't you snow? I love snow and we haven't had hardly any! :( Please.

9. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

To whoever it concernes: Cant you just keep freaking keep me here in England already instead of next year?

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

To younger sister: Why are you so moody all of a sudden even your friends have began to ask me when I see them! And today I only told you to be quite and you know it was a joke becasue I'm always joking and taking the pi$$ so why did you have to slam the door on me?!?! My foot went right under the door and my toe nail bent back in the process! It hurts like a bitch sis!

To toe: Ow ow ow owww! Why do you hurt so much, now I can't get sleep and it's nearly 2AM!!Please don't go black or even worse come off- please!

11. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

To the writers of CSI: Miami.
    If you EVER pull another stupid, too sci-fi for sci-fi stunt like in the December 10th episode where Horatio was clean and uninjured and wasn't even coughing and wheezing after getting out of that burning Hummer...I'm gonna drop CSI: Miami so fast your heads will spin like tops...for a month. When your heads get done spinning like tops you'll be so dizzy that you won't know which way is up.

To David Caruso.
    If I EVER find out that the too sci-fi for sci-fi stunt mentioned ^^above^^ was your ideal...your picture is coming down off my bedroom wall, off my computer's desktop screen also known as the icon screen, and my avatar pic of you over <<<there is gonna disappear. If you think I'm bluffing, just let me find out that the too sci-fi for sci-fi stunt mentioned ^^up there^^ was your ideal. We'll see who's bluffing then. How does that grab your ego???

EDIT
    To the person or persons who came up with the ideal for this and the previous RANT thread...I love you-(hugs and kisses). This is fun coming here and venting. :devil:

12. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

And yet quite many times I've told to post more than this. How can it be so hard?
    Meh, will lock the thread if it doesn't change - maybe for a week, maybe for longer time.

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I've got a list for today.

- People that use big words in sentences or everyday conversation and have no idea what context it's really meant for. If you don't know what conundrum means then don't use the word all over the place and expect the proof reader to understand what you mean. Go read a dictionary instead of driving people crazy that know what the words means and how you have no idea what you are really saying.

- The ones who keep complaining that the show they watch isn't great but keeps watching and commenting on it. We get that you're not happy either stop watching like you keep threatening or watch it and keep your mouth shut. No one wants to keep hearing or reading the same thing over and over again. The same goes for character changes.

- The idiotic drivers that feel the need not to use their blinkers. They were made to keep people from having accidents and not using them will cause more. Despite the fact that you think you can fit between my car and another when there is barely room in the lane for the two previously mentioned cars. Also I'm not against elderly people driving but once you hit the age of 70-75 perhaps it's time to take a driving test every year just to make sure you are still capable to driving. It's really not cool to be going 25 mph in a 45mph section of road. Nor is is good to stop suddenly, then go faster, then slow down again, go faster, then hit the curb, and then try to use both lanes for driving.

14. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

To me- why do you have to get drunk all the time- can't yopu have a good time without alcholhol? It'd stupid, and you'te coming on board drunk. how stupid are you |?1

15. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I've got a few rants I'd like to vent.

To the uninvited mice in the house.
    I'll catch you. Your luck will run out and I will catch you. I've done caught several of you. I'll catch the rest of you...it's just a matter of time. Tick tock tick tock.

To the people who shop at this nearby Wal-Mart.
    3 things.
    #1...Keep your kids under control or leave them at home with a babysitter. The last few days I don't know how many kids I've nearly hit cause they were running around, acting wild, not watching where they were going.
    #2...Unless you've played your car radio and your radioes at home so loud that it's left you completely deaf, use your ears to listen for the sound of those motorized wheelchairs with a basket on the front. I hurt my left knee when I fell in the carport back in 2004. Since then it takes arthritis type spells like the one it's having now and the ONLY way I can shop in Wal-Mart is to use one of those motoriized wheelchairs. It's not just kids I've nearly hit...it's adults too. I have a news flash for you Wal-Mart shoppers "THERE ARE OTHER SHOPPERS IN THE STORE!!!"
    #3...To all of those of you who have stolen my shopping cart or mom's shopping cart while they were parked outside the eating place in Wal-Mart. I hope you tripped and fell all over the dang carts every other step you took.

To whoever the jerk was that thought CSI: NY's theme song needed tweaking and tweaked it.
    CSI: NY's theme did NOT need tweaking. Tweak it back. I liked it the way it was the first 3 seasons of the show. I hate it the way it is now with that blues like, jazzy sounding music. Now it sounds more like the NYPD Blue theme with words added to it. If any of the 3 CSI shows had a theme song that needs tweaking, it's CSI: Miami. Lose the loud, screeching, annoying, off key, sounds like an elephant just stepped on the guy's foot, I could live without it YEAH in the CSI: Miami theme.

And finally...
    To BellSouth.
    I DO NOT WANT YOUR DANG DSL!!! I had your dang DSL once. I couldn't get the dang thing to work for love nor money nor to save my life. Next time I call you with a problem, if you try to push that dang DSL on me, I'm gonna have a whistle handy and deafen you in one ear. Then when you switch ears, I'm gonna LOUDLY cuss you out in the other ear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.