The Off-Topic Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dave and siri, stop chatting here :p :lol:

(see, I try to cut it before it even starts)

One of the biggest disappointments of my life:

One Midsummer Finnish band called "Popeda" was one of the bands performancing at camping area where we were. Whole day I waited that I see their vocalist Pate Mustajärvi wearing leather pants.
He wore jeans. I was so disappointed.

Don't ask why, I just wanted to see him wearing those and I even heard rumours that he'll have those and I was SO disappointed when I saw jeans on him.

Have I ever told I'm strange?

Hey, I like chatting to the Dirty DUck on Yahoo. :lol: You rock, duckbutt :D

Birthday parties have no meaning. I hate them. I hate having one for me or for others. Whoa big deal you were born, so what. Why don't we celebrate more essential things like the first day we tasted cereal ??? :confused: Weird people.

Finnish bands are weird, in the coolest way. Isn't The Rasmus Finnish? I had an obsession with them last year. Now seeing Lori scares me. :)

Does anyone watch MotoGP, 500cc? Don't matter because I need to vent my anger somewhere!

The start of MotoGP 2006 commenced in Spain, Jerez. Nice track, nice people, nice ladies, nice bikes but the race sucks! Big time! I was just super mad when Valentino fell. I mean c'mon. He fell on the track so the red flag must have been raised. The race should have been restarted. And what's with Sete? The guy couldn't race? Ya know the last time I checked, they were rivals. So all of the sudden Rossi's off the track, he loses his competitive side? *mumbles* Even Rossi who fell after the first bend at the starting of the race didn't give up. He got fourteenth. Least it's better than giving up. Geez. It's all that Elias guy's doing! If it ain't for his pretty little Fortuna getting in the way, Rossi would have at least make second or first. Loris had a good race and so did Melandri but it just went wrong from the start. Not supposed to happen that way. Friggin' Fortuna. Bad start for 2006.

*Ends rant* Phew..much better.

Kallio. Hmm, dosen't ring a bell. Dani Pedrosa was the 250cc champion wasn't he? He did well in 500cc. Rides a Honda and chases a Ducati. Come to think of it, Ducati isn't all that good. All wobbly and unstable.

Sorry, I got the class wrong :lol: it's 125cc :lol: :lol: (stupid brain!) Kallio was 2nd last year in 125cc. His teammate screwed up his chances to win championships :mad: he drives for Red Bull KTM. :lol:

I thought he moved for 250cc this year but he didn't. I guess he'll do that in next 1-2 yrs.

Oh, I saw what happened to Rossi yesterday in sportsnew. He looked pretty angry :lol:

^ :lol: Yeah, he was PO. Well, at least Elias apologized like a man. Now I just hope that fall was not a sign of bad luck or whatever. Rossi will win the next race! Not like Sete. *mumbles*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back