The Off-Topic Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! i'm sort of really mad at the moment... The airplane lost my luggage yesterday! It had allll my clothes! well most anyways.. grrr.. all my pretty panties! yes this is random.

Our town can sometimes have that smell...although the other night a skunk was around and boy did he stink up the whole neighborhood. Phew!

I can't watch CSI because my sister has to watch American Idol which she could have watched any time today. Also I wrote a vocab test for a Honors Junior class using stuff from my memory and the teacher said it would be too hard for them.

I'm sooo bored right now, I'm picking off my nails, and whats with the time on here, my clocks say 8:16 and on here is like 8 or so hrs ahead?

My black nailpolish can be peeled off in one big chunk :eek: It's weird and very entertaining :D

I made brownies and they failed horribly :( Rawr.

I cant cook so I dont try, my great nan has amazing cooking my nan has fabulous cooking my mums is alright so I think it would be better if i stayed out of the kitchen.

I could go for some chicken nuggets. Don't even ask why. I also have a stale plate of Spinach dip on my desk and it's staring at me waiting for me to throw it out. It's kind of green and goupy with little specks of red in it. I swear to God it's creating it's own atmosphere right now.

It's actually sitting on a plate all out in the open, poisoning me as I type :lol: I think I'll just...cover it with a napkin or something.

yes i think you had better cover or even better shift your bum and bin it before you get some weird bacterial disease because of the spores your inhaeling as you type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back