The Off-Topic Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*coughs and looks around the room* Does anyone else feel a little OCD about their computer stations? *stares at spinach dip* Because I think I should clean this mess.

im sure one of my uni-ppl...not a friend..cos hes a twat is making my pc restart
every effing time i go into msn.. hes there, and it crashes

Gah!
speed_cochrane your talk of Chicken McNuggets makes me crave them!! :eek: Must...have...greasy....nuggets :lol:

_CSI_Junkie_ said:
Gah!
speed_cochrane your talk of Chicken McNuggets makes me crave them!! :eek: Must...have...greasy....nuggets :lol:

Oh man I should go out and bring us all some McNuggets :lol:

No seriously, I'm going out later to get some. I really want some now.

I had chicken nuggets today... YUMMERS! tasty with all sauces especially ketchup and hot sauce and mustard.

dittohead said:
im sure one of my uni-ppl...not a friend..cos hes a twat is making my pc restart

I dont know if you can still dowmload it but i got a programme called demon seed that lets me mess with people on msn (but I only use it if they seriously p*** me off e.g open there cd drives restart computers things like that sounds like your uni twat might have this software

Yesh can you actually :) Click My Home and scroll down until you can see your avatar, and beside it you will see the option Display preferences, number of shown topics, languages, colors... click Edit, and scroll down and you will see a thing to change your time :) Hope that helped.

draig_goch said:
dittohead said:

I dont know if you can still dowmload it but i got a programme called demon seed that lets me mess with people on msn (but I only use it if they seriously p*** me off e.g open there cd drives restart computers things like that sounds like your uni twat might have this software

i know one :devil:
never heard of that one though :lol:

LOL my friends and I used to "hack" each other with this program called Netbus. We'd give each other our IP adresses and send each other stupid little error messages and make the CD tray open :p Good times, good times...

Is it sad that i'm rockin' out to the Cry Baby soundtrack at four thirty in the morning?....I am on my third can of Jolt Cola in an hour (which means i am WIRED :eek:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back