Status
Not open for further replies.
kazzy said:
DaWacko said:
kazzy said:
ITS NOT?!

:eek: ...Damn, I thought it was. Are you REALLY sure? :p

Yes I am. Totally.

Well, in that case....Thanks for tellin' me. ;)

*whistles as she moves song into Sentenced folder* :rolleyes:

^:lol: It's ok. I found out it a few weeks ago. And I'm really disappointed that Sentenced has gone so low some day and been singing like that.

I was looking around trying to see who's an adult and who's not-- not for any reason inparticular- just curious, so i was wondering-- who's above 18 and who's below???

Why's that depressing? I think 20 is depressing, but 22 is great. You just got to know how to make the best of everything in life.
Life is a bowl of jelly, and lepracauns are dorks!!! (sorry. i had to say that).

Nicole i added you to MSN... crunknrok was me.

Well, after 21, the only thing u get to really celebrate is retirment-- like no new age to get to do something== wait, in another yr or so my car insurance will drop!

Stop you're all scaring me. Maybe i'll kill myself before June so i dont have to see the 'scariness' of 19.

Can you ever be off-topic on the off-topic thread? cause i can't stop thinkin of pancakes.

Roka I don't think you can get off-topic in the off-topic thread!!! Pancakes- my lil bro made me some for breakfast!!!! I love love that lil G sometimes!

I'm tellin ya guys/gals 19 is lots of fun!!!! I can't remember 20 though- and i really, really don't like the idea of ever turing 25-- haha, i've only got like 4yrs and 2months till that happens!

Well, if you're like Ducky, you'll soon be getting wrinkles :p

*passes Siri some anti-wrinkle cream*

Me...I'm actually looking forward to getting older. Hopefully I will be wiser, and know how to deal with stuff better (though not everything, I know).

Oh, Siri needs more that anti-wrinkle cream more than me :p

And Wibbsy... even you turn 21... there's no much being "wiser"...
Or then it's just me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back