The Off-Topic Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
meshellb2001 said:
I do only if its someone I really like on the show or the reason I watch the show, kinda of like why I watch CSI:, to see Nick :lol:
i gathered ;) :p

no one shed-ed a tear or turned off for holly :rolleyes:

:D

lilbug said:
Red Bull? ewwwwww In my opinion it taste crappy and it looks like a strange off colored pee. That's carbonated. Boy, what a combo.

im a fruit juice man.. the stuff you dilut

lilbug said:
Red Bull? ewwwwww In my opinion it taste crappy and it looks like a strange off colored pee.
:lol: I can't drink apple juice for that reason, I poured some apple juice into a glass once and just looked at it, then threw it away. :lol: Far to similar to pee for my liking. :eek:

hey i love apple juice, i dont care if it looks like peee lol.
Red bull is nice with vodka but I have to say it wasnt the first drink id had that night lol

*cough* Erm, ditto...you're double-posting again :p

And I like apple juice and Red Bull :D (pee-factor doesn't bother me ;) :lol: ).

Holly wasn't even on the show long enough for anyone to get to know her charactor, so no I didn't shed a tear or stop watching the show

meshellb2001 said:
My daughter is a little mad, CSI: is not on Spike tonight, some Ultimate Fighter thing is on instead, now she has to wait til 9:00. I can't wait til Easter, I got her season 1 and I'm trying to get season 2 for her. She will be so excited!!.

Aw, I wish my mommy was nice to me like that!

Today was so effing boring; My mother seems to think that driving around the country side is considered fun. What the hell ever!

I think I'm getting old. When I was in Upper Secondary School, I could sleep only 5h and still be up late next day.
Now it's 23:30 and I try not to fall asleep. Last Saturday I was in the bar. I had got up at 5am but it shouldn't bother... anyways... I had to leave bar around 1am because I was FALLING ASLEEP!

*sighs*

Ya I know what you mean it seems like now I like to sleep.I know when I was younger that I never wanted to go to bed.

Of course maybe you were just bored?

I wasn't bored in the bar... Couldn't be. I was just goddamn tired. Now I may be bored :lol:

Oh God I hope not what would we do around here if something happened to Ducky? Maybe you have cronic fatigue syndrome?

^:lol: :lol:

First, wibbsy... actually last winter. I had to start driving before 5am and GOD there was no one else on road and it was dark... I had to drive window open for kms to stay up and it was cold outside! :lol:

And Missing... I think...you all would throw a big party. Of course I wouldn't leave any vodka behind :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back