The Off-Topic Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a dark soda with twice the sugar and twice the caffine, I used to drink it in high school so I could stay awake, now I find it kind of gross! :lol:

Is it like 'Red Bull' - now that is a drink that used to keep me up all night. Loads of caffeine! :lol: I used to drink it when I worked at the weekends at a paintball park, I had to be on site at 6am. I would have never gotten through the job without it. :eek:

Red bull makes my hands shake :lol:. I stick to a cup of coffee to wake me up. Starbucks is the best!

I haven't had it in a few yrs, all I remember is that it was really sweet tasting. I agree, Starbucks is the best, I'm kinda bummed we don't one where I live, have to drive about 15 miles to get to one.

I'd say the taste of original Jolt is more like coke-a-cola. It comes in a couple different flavors now, the blue kind tastes like a blue slushie,

I must be the only person in the world who has never been to starbucks.

Red bull yuccckkk!! I'm a tea person but enjoy a cup of coffee every now and then and yeah, Starbucks!

oh never drank red bull on its own only with vodka made me kinda hyper lol :lol: I love starbucks weve got one in Borders in the retail park lovely jubbely!

My daughter is a little mad, CSI: is not on Spike tonight, some Ultimate Fighter thing is on instead, now she has to wait til 9:00. I can't wait til Easter, I got her season 1 and I'm trying to get season 2 for her. She will be so excited!!.

why oh why do people stop watching a show cos a character died?! no one in particular

every show has practically done it

I do only if its someone I really like on the show or the reason I watch the show, kinda of like why I watch CSI:, to see Nick :lol:

Red Bull? ewwwwww In my opinion it taste crappy and it looks like a strange off colored pee. That's carbonated. Boy, what a combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back