The Off-Topic Thread.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by GreenCourage, Jun 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

I believe i had red wine. Italy's finest. hah It's so fun to swish it around in a wine glass. Maybe it's just me. I've had barely any.

2. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

Right now, I'm taking an Intro to Pharmacology course, and last week, we talked about off label uses for botulinum toxin. Well, I just opened up the TalkCSI page, and what is the ad at the top: one for Botox!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Im sooo bored sitting at home all the time babysitting! my dad doesnt think i babysit that much.. but i do and my brother and sister just dont listen. sometimes i get soo mad at them that i just walk out of the house and chill outside. but the really bad thing about it is that i babysit everyday and i dont get paid! it sux sooo bad!

4. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

I graduate this Saturday from college (university)! Woohoo!
    Then I have the summer off, and off to grad school.

5. crazy_steph

crazy_steph Police Officer

Aww well done at graduating, I got invited to my graduation ceremony, but I said I'm not going because I'm too scared to get up in front of all the people. My mum was slightly disappointed, but I said we could have a little graduatiuon party because the lad I work with wants to throw a hat in the air, :lol:.

And now I'll stop typing because I could chat on for hours about nothing, lol.

6. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

Congratulations on graduating! :D Have a great time celebrating! That's quite an accomplishment! What will you be doing at grad school?

7. wibble

wibble Corpse

Congratulations on graduating pizzapie! :D

I was supposed to graduate this summer, but now it won't be until December because I'm extending my course.

8. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

Thanks everyone! I just had my last class at college!
    I'm going to study chemistry in grad school. I get stay there for about 5 years-at least I get paid (not much, but at least I don't have to PAY for torture now!)

9. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Bump! :)

I'm in a cutesy mood, so I found this thread to state that bunnies are adorable! :D I cannot think of anything more cute! Baby animals in general are adorable. Although, can anyone think of a baby animal that is not so cute? The only thing I can think of is baby bugs and baby reptiles in general. :eek:

10. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I just jumped out from tractor and hit my head to sidemirror. My neck hurts because of that.

11. Shine

Shine Police Officer

I love That 70's Show. I'm so sorry it' over. I'll miss it. <3

12. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Man! I'm so pissed! This all started because that Loris Capirossi decided he wanted to be the new Moto Gp champ. Weeeeeeeellll guess what buddy, V.Rossi is still Da Best! You can't beat the man at his own game! That's asking for trouble right there. And besides, you can stop destroying the race by not running off just because you're first. You have any idea how BORING it is once you start to take off? Yeah I know you're the 'awesome rider with that hot wife' but that does not mean you can spoil the race for the rest of us! :mad: I'm just happy that there will be two more races to go cos there ain't no way Rossi gonna let you win. And Hayden, you just sit and relax. Portugal and Valencia, the champ is coming your way!!

And whoa, I just heard about TuesdayMorning. Can't believe it was all a scam.

13. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Me neither. Why would you do that? Unless you want negative attention..

Gosh, it's weekend! And I really like it. Waited for it for so long (5 days, that's a lifetime of waiting, you see). Will go to the cinema tomorrow, with my mummy. And I HAVE to go to the hairdresser. Cause I haven't been there in ages. Wanna be a blonde! But I think it doesn't fit me.

14. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

Ah yes, lovely weekends. Finally, I get to wake up at 11am tomorrow instead of 5.45am. No school, no homework... Just me and my precious computer.

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I know! I get so excited when the weekend hits or Friday afternoon. Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow, which sucks, but at least it's only for 4 hours. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.