THE NEW GUY. A CSI:LV RP... very open.

Re: THE NEW GUY. A CSI:LV RP... very open

he looked at him "Ok" he walked up to the locker room door and looked at Sara "Hey" h stayed at the door way "Are you ok?"

"um... ya she's fine. she just needs some room... away from you" He looked at sara. And staired at her perfect lips, and at her perfectly created body. He couldnt wait until he knew her enough to actually be confident with there relationship. Not feel so bad after and before a kiss.

"Ya I would rather hear that from her instead of you" he looked at her "Hey Sara if you need me I'll be in my office"he gave her a warm smile and walked in and shut his door. He turned on some music, but low.

(um, the person that plays sara and greg isnt on right now, i just checked... and there kind of our energy sorce... what do we do?)

(k, but its 11 o'clock, and im tired... so if she gets back when im gone... asleep dreaming of nick... tell her i'll be right back.... later on.

Gil walked back toward his office, but some voices stoppef him. "What on Earth?" he asked aloud. Nick was cryimg into Sara's shoulder. He wasn't sure what to do. Should he go in or leave them alone?

Dan looked at Gil "Hey" he smiled then walked into his office shutting the door and putting some music on, but low.

Gil waved and tipped his head in greeting. He peeked around the corner. Nick had left Sara and was in his office. He walked in and put a hand on her shoulder in support.

{Energy sorce? Yay me. Also...Poor Sara, still torn between three guys...-sigh-}

Sara waited for both Dan and Nick to leave her, before she lifted her head from her hands. Taking a deep breath, she looked blankly at the boringly colored lockers ahead of her. But, the tealish color of the metal wasn't enough to keep her mind off of things. She liked...someone. Or, at least, she thought she did. However, the brunette wasn't able to think any longer as a hand took her shoulder in it's grasp. Sara didn't even have to think about who it was; she already knew. But, Sara didn't dare look at him. No...She kept silent as her brown eyes fell to the ground.

He started to sing along with the song AC/DC Back in black. He closed his eyes and proped his feet up and relaxd and sung.

Greg, not finding Nick in the brakeroom, retreated back to Dan's office in boredom. A small grin appeared when he over heard Dan singing along to one of his favorite songs, Back in Black. It was then that his assumtion of them liking the same music was confirmed. "Nice song." Greg commented, standing at the door again with that goofy grin still pasted upon his face.

he shot up quickly and sat up stright "Whoa. forgot to close the door" he laughed "Ya? it's one of my fav's"

Greg cuckeled lightly, stepping further into Dan's office. "You want the door closed?" He questioned, guesturing to the wooden door that blocked out the outside world. Sometimes that was the best thing to do, and others, it wasn't. "It's a good song." Shrugged Greg, commenting on his choice of music.

Back