THE NEW GUY. A CSI:LV RP... very open.

Re: THE NEW GUY. A CSI:LV RP... very open

"Ya if you dont mind" he laid back down and proped his feet onto his desk. "So are you still coming tomorrow or what?"

(Hey do you want to skip to where they play, and give Sara some time off?)

Greg did as Dan requested, and gentely shut the door behind him. The blinds on the door swayed from side to side for a moment, before calming themselves again and Greg turned back to Dan. "Yeah, I'll be there." The man informed him, flashing a smile. Paintball, as said before, highly amused Greg Sanders. And the prospect of playing took a high place on his mind.

{Aww...Grissom and Sara were just having they're moment too. -sigh-}

"Great" he smiled and put his head back.

(I was just asking we dont have to)

{You give me so much to work with, I dunno what to do with myself.}

Greg took his seat again, casually slumping in it. A frown encased his face soon, and Greg had to ask his question. "Are you as confused for Sara as I am?" That was the question that had been pressing him for a while. Greg wanted to know if he was just being dumb by worrying about her, or if someone else had shared the same thoughts. The same worries as he had.

{We can do it tomorrow or something, if you don't mind.}

(Ok)

"A little, but I try not to worry about it. If she asks for my opinion the I will care, but ill thn Ill keep my nose out of her buisness" he smiled "I try with all women."

Greg's head nodded up and down as he agreed with Dan on the matter. He had always thought that Sara had been through so much, that she didn't need to have to chose between people. The man took a moment to place himself in her shoes, and think about what his answer would be. Sara was like family to him, they all were, so he felt obligated to at least think about it. But, Dan was right, it was Sara's buisness, not his.

He herd the next song that came on and moved his head up and down. He loved AC/DC. He laughed at Greg. He just moved his head and started to sing, but low so you could hear the music more.

Nick saw that Sara needed some space... so being the sweet... erm, semi sweet man he was, he left the room and decided to sit in the breakroom. He figured if sara wanted to talk, she would come to him.

Greg let out a laugh once again, and watched Dan. After a moment though, he lifted himself from the chair. "I'm going to the brakeroom." Greg informed the man, that smile still stuck on his face. "See you later." With a small wave, the CSI exited Dan's office, and made for the brakeroom again. For some reason, he really wanted to talk to Nick, if only to figure out what the problem with Sara was. A sigh of relief whistled through his front teeth as he peared in the window and saw Nick sitting alone.

Greg knocked on the door frame, alerting the man of his presents. "Nick...?" He causiously asked, wanting to know if Nick was in the mood to talk or not.

{And...Sara is still waiting for toomuchovertime to reply as Grissom...}

BurnedToast said:
{Energy sorce? Yay me. Also...Poor Sara, still torn between three guys...-sigh-}

Sara waited for both Dan and Nick to leave her, before she lifted her head from her hands. Taking a deep breath, she looked blankly at the boringly colored lockers ahead of her. But, the tealish color of the metal wasn't enough to keep her mind off of things. She liked...someone. Or, at least, she thought she did. However, the brunette wasn't able to think any longer as a hand took her shoulder in it's grasp. Sara didn't even have to think about who it was; she already knew. But, Sara didn't dare look at him. No...She kept silent as her brown eyes fell to the ground.
Gil waited for only a moment. "Sara?" His voice was barely above a whisper.

((Burned_Toast? You here? Nope, well I'll jump in :D You're gonna have to guide me here, not sure what you're doin storyline wise.))

Sara looked up slowly. She didn't feel the need to answer, and she didn't really want to do the whole sharing thing. She knew it would be good for her to do so, but she was too stubborn, independent, emotionally-protective...all of the above.
"Grissom."
She said, her voice just audible, like his.

He nodded. "Nick seemed really upset before. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings too badly. You seem a little shaken up yourself. Feel like gettin' a coffee?"

Sara nodded eagerly. The first thing that sounded good today.
"I'd love to."
She sighed, rubbing her head as she stood up. Maybe....maybe she could talk to him about it all. Apart from Nick, Grissom was the one she felt like she could really talk to, knowing he'd listen and not judge. But she still had so many reservations about opening up to anybody.

He kept a hand on her shoulder. "Maybe we can steal some of Greggo's. I wonder where he's keepin' it today." He chuckled.

Sara slid her hand into the cookie jar.
"He'd terrible at hiding it."
She smirked, holding up the bag of Greg's good coffee. She wondered if the young CSi thought she wouldn't find it. She had, like, a sonar for coffee! Let alone the fact that she was a CSI! Ah, he made her laugh.
Pouring Grissom and herself a cup of the Blue Hawaiian, she sat on the sofa next to him, somehow still feeling his touch where he'd put his hand on her shoulder. She'd tried to pass it off, but there was definitely a spark. She thought that had died out long ago! Then again, she hadn't felt his touch in a long while.

Back