THE NEW GUY. A CSI:LV RP... very open.

Re: THE NEW GUY. A CSI:LV RP... very opeoped n.

"What?" he looked at Nick "What... what did he say?" he looked at Gil.

He gave Nick a pissed off look. He didng hear what he said about him. he walked into Gil's office and sat down. he looked up at the bugs "Cool spider. I have one of those" he pointed behind Gil's head.

(meanwile)
"sorry sara, but someone had to tell you sooner or later. And i was the only one who knew... friends?" As much as Nick felt like a hero, he felt like a murderer. HE had guil piled sky high on his shoulders, and sara's forrgiving, frigg'n dreamy eyes to sooth the pain. And all he needed now, was her to tell him she luved him.

"What the hell Gil. Hell no" he leanded back and got pissed "How could he say something like that. Im just hyper because I WAS happy about coming here" he put his head back "Ill piss in a cup if you want, but I have and will never try or use drugs!"

Sara was very confused at this point. She had two men, probably three, begging for her attention at the same time. Suddenly, she felt very simalir to Catherine, which didn't sit extreamly well with her. The brunette turned to Nick first. "He is not.", she replied, looking fairly stern, unwilling to believe Nick about Dan. Sara wanted to be able to believe anything Nick Stokes said, but she didn't know if she could.

Turning to answer her boss, the woman had seen that he left with Dan. Probably not the best sign, but there was nothing she could do about it.

She looked back at the Texan, her brown eyes cold as she looked upon him.

Gil wasn't surprised. He'd been more blunt than he'd intended. "Do you think he's jealous?" he asked, looking for a motive.

"I belive so. He seems like the kind of guy who needs to be the center of attion, but thats just my opinon. So do you want me to ask him why he said that or you?"

"ok" he stood up and walked to the door "Did you think I did drugs?" he looked at Gil.

Hw shook his head. "No, you had nothing to worry about. I don't believe anything without proof."

He laughed "I see. Do you want the door shut or opended?" he looked at Gil. He did like living here, and working here.

"Ya sure, oh and take it easy!" he laughed and then shouted "NICK GIL WANTS YOU" he walked and sat back into his office.

Back