The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the joys of multitasking!
Drying his tears, undressing him, making sure the webcam works...

Danny: *sniffles* Wait a minute? Is that a camera over there?
Bunny: What? Oh, it's broken. It might point at us, but it doesn't record anymore.
Danny: *still sniffling* Why is the red light on, then?
Bunny: To show it really is broken. Hush now. *pats Danny* Let me help you get out of this shirt, it looks uncomfortable.

Bunny said:
Ah, the joys of multitasking!
Drying his tears, undressing him, making sure the webcam works...

Bunny: What? Oh, it's broken. It might point at us, but it doesn't record anymore.
Bunny: To show it really is broken. Hush now. *pats Danny* Let me help you get out of this shirt, it looks uncomfortable.

Heehee! And don't forget giving him a nice all-over body massage with oil, you know, to cheer him up. :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
A man in the Locker Room? :eek: Sweet! Welcome, Comte. Enjoy yourself. If you're at all interested in filthy-minded women, you've just stumbled into a gold mine. :lol: I hope you stick around. It's always nice to get a different perspective.

Thank u MrsGiovinazzo..I am enjoyin myself...
I shld tell u im a young man...only 18...
im not interested in what u have mentioned but i must tell u i have indeed found a gold mine for laughter,that is if u ladies don mind me laughing at ur posts...
Don't u worry..i'll be sticking around!!a different perespective is what u'll get... :lol:

And Bunny,i haven't read the previous thread...no idea where it is?cld u help?
and u don need to feign innocence for that matter...

pls don let me be a hinderence...

^^ charming, isn't he? now that's rare...

woohoo! i'm 110% for multitasking. take care of him and use him?! i could get used to that!

...the belt and pants look awfully uncomfortable too. :devil: :lol: danny seems pretty naive in this convo...naive is good tho.

- why are you touching me?
- it's a massage, danny
- there?
- shh! close your eyes and relax!

:lol:

I'd be like...

Danny: What are you doing? Why are you removing my shirt?
Me: It's wet.
Danny: There's just a few teardrops on it.
Me: *spills water on Danny's shirt* How about now?
Danny: That was a cheap shot!
Me: Your clothes. Give them to me, now. :devil:

:lol: Clueless Danny is so hot. Ooh, and that comment about wheat fields had me laughing pretty good.

jorja_fan86 said:
I'd be like...

Danny: What are you doing? Why are you removing my shirt?
Me: It's wet.
Danny: There's just a few teardrops on it.
Me: *spills water on Danny's shirt* How about now?
Danny: That was a cheap shot!
Me: Your clothes. Give them to me, now. :devil:

:lol: Clueless Danny is so hot. Ooh, and that comment about wheat fields had me laughing pretty good.

Just the shirt? I'm ashamed of you :p :lol:

Ok, so how come no one has mentioned the fact that the writers had the PERFECT opportunity to get Danny in the shower and they didn't utilize it? I mean, come on...swimming around in a river? Hello! Boy needs a shower!

Hey, didn't we once actually propose this scenario in one of the past Locker Room threads as a way to get him in the shower? Hmm...

Anyways, I guess we can't complain too much. He was wet, at least. Unfortunately he was covered from neck to toe. Boring. :p

I just realized something.. I was looking at a promo picture and I noticed that Danny has his watch on his right wrist.. Is Danny/Carmine left handed?

^^ :lol: What really amazed me is how he came out of the water and changed into a suit without a slight ounce of water on his body in like under three minutes. Hell, even his hair was dry. The guy dries off pretty quick.

^^^ Oh! I can answer that. :p It was a dry suit. He could've worn his regular shirt and whatever underneath then dress into his suit when he got out.. *shrugs* Don't take that long to squirm outta those particular dry suit shells. They are very loose.

ShuriyuCSI said:
^^^ Oh! I can answer that. :p It was a dry suit. He could've worn his regular shirt and whatever underneath then dress into his suit when he got out.. *shrugs* Don't take that long to squirm outta those particular dry suit shells. They are very loose.

Ah, the possibilities of a dry suit!
Forget about the shower! I demand a scene where the zipper of the suit (does a dry suit have azipper anyway?) gets stuck and he has to get cut OUT of the suit, à la Nick the week before. Sure enough, the scissors cut through his shirt and underpants as well, revealing a butt-nekkid Danny. Alas, if this weren't bad enough, there are no towels around to cover him up and he has to wait to change into a new set of clothes till he gets back to the locker room, as there's no change of clothes in the car.

Muahahaha! :devil:

my my my...
ladies,ladies,ladies...
don try to scare Carmine by mobbing him...

and Afrikana,if u meant that Carmine is charming,i wldn be surprised...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back