The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argyle sock? Did someone just say: argyle sock? Woot!

Our favorite man starring in an all-nude art class tv show where we will get to watch the special nipple tassle paint technique! LIVE!
Whoa! Did we ever find out what colour those tassles might be? *ponders*
Not that it's important or anything, they get dirty anyway...

Hang on a minute - if he uses the tassle-technique, how is he going to get the paint off his chest? It must be some medium that's easy to get off... Maybe he should experiment with different paints before the show goes on air... Preferably right here, in the locker room...

Hey, Comte, welcome to the boards! Yeah, we all love that Danny's sensitive enough to cry in public. One of the myriad of reasons we adore him. :)

Celefinwe said:
:lol: Yeah, Carmine should definitely paint in the nude, but who's to say he isn't doing that now? :devil:

:lol: In my imagination, Carmine does everything naked! ;) Especially painting... :devil:

Thank you Bittenbythewolfe,but pardon me for saying this,me being a guy,cannot help but laugh at the posts above bout Carmine bein in the nude...
Just hilarious to me...

Comte said:
Thank you Bittenbythewolfe,but pardon me for saying this,me being a guy,cannot help but laugh at the posts above bout Carmine bein in the nude...
Just hilarious to me...

*waves at Comte*
My, what a rare creature around here! :D

I think Carmine in the nude is the most, er, innocent mental image we have around here... :devil:

Welcome Comte :)

Just hilarious to me...

In that case, you're gonna be rolling on the floor, laughing yourself to tears in no time ;)

Faylinn said:
:eek: It's amazing how a simple sentence can send my mind straight to the gutter, JDonne. ;) You're very wicked, I hope you know that. :devil:

Wicked is my religion. :devil:

Welcome, Comte! :D

I do love that Danny is man enough to cry and it breaks my heart to see, so I would help him dry his tears before I told him to strip. After all, I do have a heart. ;)

Ali

JDonne said:
Wicked is my religion. :devil:

sounds good...i think you're going to have many followers :D :lol: *nudge* pilgrimage to danny's body? :devil: ;)

I do love that Danny is man enough to cry and it breaks my heart to see, so I would help him dry his tears before I told him to strip. After all, I do have a heart. ;)

awww... i'd take advantage of him while he was crying... :devil: he just seems so...VULNERABLE! how could i resist?

That crying pic at the beginning of the thread really is a good one. He looks like such a lost little child.

Shame on all of you who would take advantage of him crying and sexy and lost!

Yeah, right! :lol: I couldn't even type that with a straight face! :lol: :devil:

Thank u guys fer the warm welcome...
*wave back at u Bunny*

if that is considered innocent,i shudder to even begin to think what naughty may be...

what,are men so rare in this forum?
why am i a rare creature?

And Celefinwe,i have a very strong gut feeling that what u say may become true...haha...

Comte said:

what,are men so rare in this forum?
why am i a rare creature?

I have the feeling men are pretty rare in the locker room...
Though I have to say, there aren't that many altogether. At least it seems that way.

Naughty thoughts? In here? *feigns innocence*
Have you read the last thread? :devil:

A man in the Locker Room? :eek: Sweet! Welcome, Comte. Enjoy yourself. If you're at all interested in filthy-minded women, you've just stumbled into a gold mine. :lol: I hope you stick around. It's always nice to get a different perspective.

JDonne said:

Then you're a better woman than I.

Danny: *Sniffle*
Me: There, there.
Danny: Thanks. *Pause* Are you undressing me?
Me: :devil:

BittenByTheWolfe said:
JDonne said:

Then you're a better woman than I.

Danny: *Sniffle*
Me: There, there.
Danny: Thanks. *Pause* Are you undressing me?
Me: :devil:

I'm with you Bitten, Him being vulnerable is the best time to take advantage of him. ;) I can kiss his tears away while stripping him free of those pesky clothes. What can I say? I am a dirty girl :devil: ;)

Bitten, ThumpyG, conforting him while undressing him is not necessarily a bad thing. Nowadays, we call it multitasking ;) :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back