The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: That's hilarious. I guess if he does use his butt he'll cover spots more quickly. Ooh, and I guess I went to the wrong beaches in Europe 'cause the guys...ewww heh,

Lyn, you're so wrong for that...:rolleyes: You're just determined to make me look skeevy, aren't you? Why would I want his ass in my face? *shakes head*

;) Now, if he's putting aloe on my arse, that could be a different story altogether. :devil: :lol::lol::lol:

Faylinn said:
Lyn, you're so wrong for that...:rolleyes: You're just determined to make me look skeevy, aren't you? Why would I want his ass in my face? *shakes head*

;) Now, if he's putting aloe on my arse, that could be a different story altogether. :devil: :lol::lol::lol:

Oh Fay. I'm sure you don't need my efforts in that department - I know how your brain works. *gets roundly bricked by irate Fay*

This thread is killing me. In a good way, though.
Carmine's butt? Lotion? Nekkid? These three words make for some nice mental images... :devil:

If he ever doesn't want to do the nudist beach doc, he could always show us how to paint in the nude...*coughs*
So he's avoiding the potential really cold water. We wouldn't want that, now, would we?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Geez girls, you are killing me! :lol: You DO seem to share a brain, but it seems like Lyn's got the dirtier half this time around. ;)

Carmine should definitely paint in the nude. That way, if any paint gets on his skin he'll have to hop into the shower to get it off and he'll be in there for a while, scrubbing away :devil:.

He should definitely keep some fangirls around! We'd help him in a lot of ways, scrubbing him down, handing him towels as he gets out of the shower, applying lotion to his butt, censored. Dammit!

"Real Men Cry"
now i like that...u make a very good point...
how many men do u know cry in public?
how many men show that sensitive side to them?

Oooh, painting in the nude is fuuuun!!!

Whoops, did I say that out loud?

I got it! The perfect pitch! Our favorite man starring in an all-nude art class tv show where we will get to watch the special nipple tassle paint technique! LIVE!

:lol:

Kimmychu said:
I got it! The perfect pitch! Our favorite man starring in an all-nude art class tv show where we will get to watch the special nipple tassle paint technique! LIVE!

:lol:

That sounds like a real winner, Kimmychu :D :devil: . The tv networks (and fangirls, that's us) will be all over that, pun intended :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back