The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're being robbed of our shower scene! :devil: This is not making me happy at all. :mad:

He was wet but clothed--I don't think that counts. Now that the Tanglewood issue has been cleared up, there's just no excuse for not getting him naked! :mad: ;)

Actually if you didn't notice, when they switch to a close-up on the marmaid-girl, her hair was dry too, so Danny had plenty of time to dress up. It doesn't really show, but time actually passed, when they show the girl on the ground.

What I did notice was, that when he said "Montana", that sounded like he had a cold. Poor Danny. Someone volunteers to warm him up? :)

....o___o Cold water diving is COLD.. No matter if you have a wetsuit or drysuit on.. =.=;;;;; I don't friggin' blame him.

To answer earlier question, yes, drysuits do have zippers. But what I would have like to have seen was the drysuit either have a leak in the valves/seals/zipper and he would come out wet.. :p That would make my day. Clingy wet clothes is better than nothing I say.

..... Arg.. I wanna know what type of drysuit that is too, but I can't find anything.

ShuriyuCSI - re Carmine being left handed - I might be wrong but I think he favours his right. In The Closer when he threw the baseball (sorry don't know technical terms) he used his right, which makes me assume he's right handed.

BlueGirl said:
What I did notice was, that when he said "Montana", that sounded like he had a cold. Poor Danny. Someone volunteers to warm him up? :)

*raises hand* I will gladly volunteer any and all the time in the world to warming up that sexy man. :lol: Oh and how I will warm him up too..... :devil:

sarramaks said:
ShuriyuCSI - re Carmine being left handed - I might be wrong but I think he favours his right. In The Closer when he threw the baseball (sorry don't know technical terms) he used his right, which makes me assume he's right handed.

He also writes with his right hand, helds the gun with the right hand, took Lindsay's hand with his right hand and so on... :)

... O__o; It's backwards for right-handed people to wear their watch on their right wrist and not their left. Which I thought was somewhat strange when I noticed that.

I'm right handed, and wore my watch on my right hand for years, It was only when I went to college and it seriously hampered my writing that I switched it over.

ShuriyuCSI said:
... O__o; It's backwards for right-handed people to wear their watch on their right wrist and not their left. Which I thought was somewhat strange when I noticed that.

No it's not. I'm right handed and I HATE wearing bracelets or watches on my left wrist. It has to be my right. It's just that many people tend to wear stuff on whichever hand they use less because it can be irritating to write with something on your wrist. But it's certainly not uncommon to wear something on the wrist of the hand you use.

I wear my watch on my left hand and I am left handed. Definately not uncommon. I have thought about moving it to my right hand, but it wouldn't feel right so I probably won't. (after wearing it on my right hand for a day, it was bugging me).

No, no, no. Let's get back to talking about Danny in wetsuit and offers of warming him up :p Speaking of which, ThumpyG, you need a hand with that? ;) :devil:

^^^ I'm pretty sure there's enough room in that dry suit he wore for two people.. It looks fairly roomy. Then again, I should know.. Shells are really roomy but very cold. :lol: I have to say, I admire him for that preformance in the water 'cause it's cold damn cold in the ocean right now.

Shells are really roomy but very cold.

Heh. Bunnies are really warm, yet rather small. We might even fit into dry suits. :D *wink, wink*

I've still got my hopes on the DVDs - deleted shower scenes, ripping shirts, all the goodies we've been denied over the season. A girl can dream...

Celefinwe said:
No, no, no. Let's get back to talking about Danny in wetsuit and offers of warming him up :p Speaking of which, ThumpyG, you need a hand with that? ;) :devil:

:lol:sure, the more the merrier! ;) :devil:

I log in today and what do I see? Only two new posts since yesterday? Is the Locker Room groupie losing its touch? Are we losing our ability to drool, talk dirty and generally end up in a mental gutter? :eek: Tell me it isn't true! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back