The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by BittenByTheWolfe, Apr 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

I'd love to come up with a witty opening to this thread but it's (relatively) early and my brain is fried from writing term papers.

So...talk amongst yourselves. :p

2. BlueGirl

BlueGirl Coroner

I felt like posting a pic that reflects the title. :D

[​IMG]

3. Midnight_Kisses

Midnight_Kisses Hit and Run

I've always hung out in the Flack~Love section of these boards, but after that episode ... Wow.

I thought I was in love with Danny before, but I believe the term "obsessed" may soon be coming into play.

4. Bunny

Bunny Rookie

I'd been looking for this earlier on and now that it's here, I didn't see it. Silly me! :rolleyes:

Love the title. Love, love, love. Love!

Poor Crying!Danny. He deserves a hug.

5. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Thanks BlueGirl, you made me wanna cry.

Yay, for Thread #12. It's my lucky number :D

6. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

Last episode made me realise again why I like Danny so much. Yes, real man cry, great title. And thanks for the pic BlueGirl, I'll use that as wallpaper the next few days :D

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

So what exactly is the locker room thread? I don't think I've seen it before.

*hugs Danny* That was sad indeed.

8. BittenByTheWolfe

The Locker Room came about with the first thread about Danny/Carmine. Most posts were about how hot Danny is and how we'd like to do naughty stuff to him. So Top and I started joking about how we were like jocks in a locker room, talking raunchy. The name stuck. So basically this is the thread to talk about Danny and his great "assets"...among other things. :D

9. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

:D yes, one of my favorite subjects...Danny and his hotness. But, alas, all good things must come to an end, or well, a halt for awhile.

Due to an increasing school/finals/presentations/new job/load...wow I am a busy person. I will be AWOL from the locker room for a while. I cannot complain since I am the brain child that made the decision to actually go into forensic science, at a graduate level to boot, so now I have to study and brush up on my pathology and especially my gunshot wounds, so I can go to my internship and be a real CSI this summer.

I will try to check in periodically, when I get tired of looking at dead bodies, and need a Danny/Carmine pick me up, or just a dose of the humor here (Carmine=nipple tassles) :)

I expect that everyone involved here will do their best to keep their minds as dirty as possible, because in regards to Danny, how on earth could they ever be clean? :devil:

10. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

*Run Silent, Run Deep* was the best Danny episode all times !
    In the end, as he howls in Mac's arms...
    Oh my god, that was so heartbroken, because he did terribly wrong to me. :(
    He's was so sensitive, like never before.
    As his eyes were filled with tears and then free run left, I tought only, is that really Danny, which I knew ?

So emotional and touching ????

I can only say: Love crying men !!! :)

Men, those their feelings show, are pure gods, because they have emotions, feelings and passion.
    And are no ice cold robots... (how my ex-boyfriend).... :mad:

I know, many words for one moment...

BittenByTheWolfe: Your explain was very good ! Thank you ! ;)

11. BittenByTheWolfe

ThumpyG, we're certainly going to miss having your dirty mind around for a while but I understand completely. As I type this response I have 6 pages done of a 12-15 page paper that's due Monday. And that's only the tip of the iceberg of assignments, lol. But never fear, the Locker Room will remain in the gutter for as long as humanly possible. I mean, c'mon, look at it's subject...it's not hard to talk dirty about such a fine specimen.

Glad to hear you're getting an internship this summer. Are you excited? My boyfriend (who is also a Forensic Science major) got his for this summer and is horribly excited about it. :lol:

12. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

Bitten I am sooooooo excited for my internship!!!!!

And yes, I have been studying, I just finished a pp presentation.

I have learned how to multi task, write a couple pages, chat on message board, eat dinner... all at the same time. however, with it being this close to finals, and getting our essay questions now, I need to bust a move and get them done. that means, no talk CSI :(

the funny thing is that there are so many English majors (such as yourself) on this board and everyone writes so beautifully. Well, I can't write like that! If it isn't a scientific journal then forget it! :lol: Not my strongest suit, needless to say!

anyway, perhaps while I am in Vegas at my internship, I will take a short drive to LA to visit someone??????? ;) ha ha ooo I could be a technical advisor for CSI NY once I have finished school, wouldn't that be awesome!?

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

This is just a little comment stemming from Due South and the Melina connection....This guy was in the later half of the series but I think about Danny every time I see him. [​IMG]

It was funny because during my first ep or two, before I'd gotten the names straight, I'd always wind up labeling Danny "the guy who looks like Ray K" LOLOL

He wore glasses too sometimes but I can't find any really good ones like that.

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

ThumpyG, let me just say I am in love with your avatar! :D Those two sexy boys, playing in Chicago...oh, my mind is so in the gutter. :devil:

15. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

"Real Men Cry" is such a perfet title. And we all know that Danny is a real man.. :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.