The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've been really busy with Danny :devil:. I guess he really is the lab whore :lol:. If I had an extra hand Danny would never be cold again. I could reach all those extra spots that two normal hands couldn't reach. Going deep is my speciality just as much as it is Danny's :devil:. Of course, having an extra mouth would be much more exciting....

Going deep is my speciality just as much as it is Danny's

My, you dirty, dirty, dirty minded people.
Oh, who am I kidding, this feels like home to me. Maybe even better...

An extra hand is always a plus, but the second mouth might be a bit freakish.
But as they say, it's not the quantity it's the quality that counts. :devil: Except when it comes to the CENSORED, then I beg to differ.

Now this feels like home! :D

I could certainly use an extra hand or three ;), but an extra mouth? Hmmm. Where would I put it? Would it score me extra brownie points when Danny and I censored by Fred.

Awwww. Fred is such a spoilsport :D :devil:

afrikana said:
- why are you touching me?
- it's a massage, danny
- there?
- shh! close your eyes and relax!

Just tell him it's deep tissue. LOL ;)

Celefinwe said:
Now this feels like home! :D

I could certainly use an extra hand or three ;), but an extra mouth? Hmmm. Where would I put it? Would it score me extra brownie points when Danny and I censored by Fred.

Awwww. Fred is such a spoilsport :D :devil:

Hasn't Fred become somewhat sneakier lately?
You talk about a perfectly normal thing, like extra body-parts - and he's nowhere to be seen. But as soon as you mention what you might DO with said body-parts - e.g. censored, he just pops up. See?! Sneaky Fred.

Deep tissue massage, eh? :devil:
Maybe you could convince Danny to CENSORED - BIG TIME.
Freeed! Dang. *shakes head* I was sure he wasn't anywhere near me...

Danny was made for giving deep tissue massages. ;)

On a more serious note, what do you guys think the last few episodes are going to be like for Danny? Are we going to see the return of the cute little emotional wreck from season one (and a few weeks ago in RSRD) or is Danny getting tougher?

Tough one.

I think he could do with being a bit of an emotional wreck - there's just so much happening, first Aiden, then Flack. Better let those emotions out than keeping them in.
(And he's just so cute when he gets all emotional. Ahemm.)

Yet, I'm not sure we'll get that. He's had his dramatic moments in RSRD - it's probably time for the other characters now.

"Tougher" doesn't quite describe it, I don't think. No offense! His brother is still in a coma - for all we know - and his emotional balance must be somewhat off. He is more, well, subdued?

I still want a breakdown! *whines* Now!
So much easier to take advantage of. Now it's official - I'm shallow... :D

Top41 said:
On a more serious note, what do you guys think the last few episodes are going to be like for Danny? Are we going to see the return of the cute little emotional wreck from season one (and a few weeks ago in RSRD) or is Danny getting tougher?
I love emotional Danny and I really hope we get treated to another meltdown, but I'm not holding my breath. If I'm not mistaken, I believe we've got showcase episodes for Mac and Flack coming up. I imagine Danny is gonna have to take the back seat. However, I am hoping the writers have given him something bigger to work with than his complete non-response to what happened to Stella. Between what happens to Aidan and what happens to Flack, there had better be some passion or I'm gonna be pissed. I don't want to see calm, collected, business-as-usual Danny. Where's the fun in that?

I am sure that the writers won't entirely get rid of our emotional train wreck, Danny. At least I hope the writers know when they have a good thing! ;)

I think the Aiden thing is going to have an effect on him, just judging by what the preview shows for it. Aiden was his best female friend at the lab...even though we never got to see what kind of an impact her leaving had on him. :mad:

As far as the Flack thing goes, their hints of friendship have been shown very subtly to us. I don't know if he'll end up having a meltdown after the whole thing goes down or if it'll just be all Mac dealing with his issues. Those writers are tricky sometimes.

I think the emphasis will be on Mac's reaction as well, but I suspect that Danny will have some sort of emotional reaction to the events, at least if they're keeping true to the character. He's just not the type to take things in calmly--I still see him as something of a mirror for the audience.

Bunny, I agree--subdued is a good word to describe him this season. For the most part, he's calmer than he was last year. I hope we see some of that Danny flare in the last two episodes, though. :D

Boy,this is abit better...
Danny has been somewhat subdued in this season(and i've only watched the first few eppys of this season!)..
The "Danny flare",as Top41 puts it,would be tremendously welcome...I seriously miss it!!
We all do,am i right?

I'm hoping for a big, fat, Danny-flavoured explosion of the grandest order. A super-charged, full-on, NY tantrum. Sadly, I don't think I'm going to get it. *headdesk*

Comte, you are so right! I miss the Danny flare so much. Lyn, I fear you are right, though. I really hope the writers give us at least something from Danny. :(

Danny's character's a little diluted this year. Last year he was so much better..he reminded me of Bosco on Third Watch.

In the preview we get a little hint of some S1 Danny but I hope it's more than that one scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back