The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
1CSIMfan said:
Ok, here goes.

From Carmine's interview back on June 29, 2005.

boxers or briefs?
Carmine: None at the moment. I like to change it up.

:eek: Does this mean he goes commando. Oh, I guess that means less work for me :devil:.

BTW thanks for posting all that 1CSIMfan :D.

^^Well, it can get pretty hot in June...guess "the boys" needed some fresh air. :rolleyes:

Yes, that would be less work. He knows what we want. :D

You're welcome jorja_fan86

jorja_fan86 said:
1CSIMfan said:
Ok, here goes.

From Carmine's interview back on June 29, 2005.

boxers or briefs?
Carmine: None at the moment. I like to change it up.

:eek: Does this mean he goes commando. Oh, I guess that means less work for me :devil:.

you're reading my mind! *suspicious* anyways yea...i was thinkin he was sittin at home either commando or naked. hmm maybe he's a closet nudist :D

1CSIMfan said:
^^Well, it can get pretty hot in June...guess "the boys" needed some fresh air. :rolleyes:

That chat was great that Carmine did last summer. When he made that comment about going commando, I was not surprised, we have all seen the ass picture. and yes, we wouldn't want anything to happen to 'the boys', Because it would be a shame if the man couldn't reproduce, hotness like that is meant to be shared. ;)

lol...we gotta get him a hot wife and we must make sure the sons get HIS genes then :lol:

and you're talking about june? wait till july/august! :D :devil:

The heck with finding him a wife...I think there are plenty of girls in here who wouldn't mind making a little Carmine with Carmine. Could you imagine a couple dozen little Carmine's running around. ;)

Can't you just imagine Carmine sitting at home on his computer, live chat on Talk CSI in the nude?? :devil: **fans self**

Hopefully the kids will get their looks from their dad.
I dunno, to judge by that picture of him with his mom that showed up around Mother's Day, he was kind of dorky looking as a kid. :eek: Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course...and hell, I'd carry one of Kimmychu's one-eyed alien children if it meant I could make sweet, sweet lovin' to a certain Italian Stallion. :devil:

Oh, and 1CSIMfan, you're just cruel, you know that? Now I have the mental image of Carmine, nekkid, surfing this thread to read about us wanting to tap dat ass...Oh, well, on second thought, maybe I should thank you for that mental image. *cough*

[subliminal message]Carmine, you want Fay, Faaaaaay[/subliminal message] :lol::lol::lol:

Faylinn said:
Hopefully the kids will get their looks from their dad.
I dunno, to judge by that picture of him with his mom that showed up around Mother's Day, he was kind of dorky looking as a kid. :eek: Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course...and hell, I'd carry one of Kimmychu's one-eyed alien children if it meant I could make sweet, sweet lovin' to a certain Italian Stallion. :devil:

Oh, and 1CSIMfan, you're just cruel, you know that? Now I have the mental image of Carmine, nekkid, surfing this thread to read about us wanting to tap dat ass...Oh, well, on second thought, maybe I should thank you for that mental image. *cough*

[subliminal message]Carmine, you want Fay, Faaaaaay[/subliminal message] :lol::lol::lol:

Errr.. welcome back Fay after an absence of a couple of days?

Besides, how many people who were absolutely awful-looking as children turned out to be very attractive adults? :confused:

And, thank you for the mental image. Sweet dreams. Sigh.

[subliminal message]Carmine, you want Fay, Faaaaaay[/subliminal message]

Hehe...you're welcome. Man if he ever does another live chat we'll all be picturing him at his computer replying to our questions totally commando. :rolleyes:

**subliminal message**Carmine, don't let Fay fool you...it's me you want...remember, hot steamy, shower together..we talked about this**subliminal message** Just couldn't resist. :p

Anyway, Fay, there's enough Carmine to go around. Besides, we have to share him. How else are we gonna make all those Carmine babies. ;)

Ya know ... when I read 'little Carmines running around', it definitely wasn't the image of children doing that.

Ever seen that Simpsons episode where Homer was describing how a baby was made to the kids, and how his sperm travelled up the fallopian tube and such? :devil: And the sperms had his face and head on them? :devil: Yeah, I think you know where I'm going with this ... :lol: :p ;)

^^OMG Kimmy, that is hilarious. :lol: :lol: Little sperms swimming around with Carmine's head. :D

Just as long as the "little Carmine's" can find the way. ;)

1CSIMfan said:
Anyway, Fay, there's enough Carmine to go around. Besides, we have to share him. How else are we gonna make all those Carmine babies. ;)

The question is...does he have enough manhood to go around :lol:? I learnt on Seinfeld that men who wear briefs don't have enough uh...little boys :lol:.

Carmine, pick me! Imagine how great our children will look with your Italian background & my Greek heritage :devil:.

Well, if he's still doing what he was in the June 2005 chat (no undies) then his "little boys" should be fine. But we will have to go easy on him and give a day or two of rest in between. Gotta have time to build up the "little boys". :devil:

That was a very funny Seinfeld episode with them freaking out about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back