The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
One good thing I have is that fact that my hair is light, so it doesn't show up. I can go for a few days with out shaving and no one would notice! I have gotten used to Carmine's hairy chest and even though I am not a real big fan of the chest hair, on him it looks good.

I think that it is a good idea for all of us to be in Carmine's harem. But, I too would have to have another hot man, Flack or Hawkes, for the times that I wasn't with him.

EDIT: I have no desire to have either the Shata McNasty or the ThumpyG sperm. But he was kind of cute in Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss and Gundy. *Slaps forehead* Of course, I would go for the stoner who urinates off of the side of a boat! :lol:

ThumpyG said:
One good thing I have is that fact that my hair is light, so it doesn't show up. I can go for a few days with out shaving and no one would notice! I have gotten used to Carmine's hairy chest and even though I am not a real big fan of the chest hair, on him it looks good.

:lol: Not me. My hair grows back like, 4-5 hours after I shave it. Plus, it's black too. Stupid hairy Greek gene :mad:.

Uh, I'll have to take the Danny sperm. There's no way in hell my son will be a stoner of a guy who chases after anything in a skirt.

I guess after we make little Carmine's we can start on little Eddie's. :lol: Or better yet, some of us could make little Carmine's and some little Eddie's then we can switch.

ThumpyG, I am the same way...my hair is so light I could almost get by without shaving it. You can't even see the hair on my arms.

Hell, if Carmine had a harem, and the other guys had to keep us busy in between making Carmine's love-children, there would be thousands upon thousands of adorable little love-children running around. :lol:

Wow, this thread is getting so off-topic. :eek:

So, uh, back to just Carmine...(which isn't nearly as interesting, I know ;) ...although technically all of the hot guys would have to use the locker room at some point, so bringing them in here is justified me-thinks--heh heh, take that Mods! :p :lol:)

Er, if he goes commando, doesn't that carry certain, ah, risks with it? You know, zipper + ... = ouchie!

That sounds like a good idea! :D Maybe people can pick which one that want to make. I mean someone may want to make a little Carmine and little a Eddie.

Faylinn said:Wow, this thread is getting so off-topic. :eek:

So, uh, back to just Carmine...(which isn't nearly as interesting, I know ;) ...although technically all of the hot guys would have to use the locker room at some point, so bringing them in here is justified me-thinks--heh heh, take that Mods! :p :lol:)

Er, if he goes commando, doesn't that carry certain, ah, risks with it? You know, zipper + ... = ouchie!

Yes, this thread is a little off topic. You've got a point. All the guys have to use the locker room every now and then. So we need to allow them to do that. ;)

I guess if he's gone commando for quite some time that he has learned how to keep the zipper away. Or better yet..button flies. :)

jorja_fan86 said:
ThumpyG said:

:lol: Not me. My hair grows back like, 4-5 hours after I shave it. Plus, it's black too. Stupid hairy Greek gene :mad:.

:lol: jorja you crack me up! That just reminds me of some of my friends who have an olive or darker complexion like yourself (which is gorgeous, btw) and having them complain about how fast and dark their hair grows!
Uh, I'll have to take the Danny sperm. There's no way in hell my son will be a stoner of a guy who chases after anything in a skirt.

Probably a smart move, jorja , that sperm appears to be decent thus far ;) An emotional roller coaster, but a good and decent person.- and hopefully a little freaky ;)

Walking around naked in the apartment and posing in underwear for the girlfriend? I'd say that's nice freaky. :devil:

Heh heh Kimmy. I can't wait to see how you incorporate the zipper into a fanfic. :lol: ...not that I'm hinting that you need to update your fanfics or anything... ;) (Tee hee hee, you can't even escape by leaving the shipper forum! :lol:)

I'm quite feisty too. Us southern Europeans have quite the temper. We also have the unibrows to go along with it as well :lol:.

OT: I think boxers would be the best choice. I mean, they're classic and you can never go wrong. Maybe Carmine could be like one of those CK men and model boxers on those packages. Heh, I'll probably end up buying a lot of boxers for my dad and guy friends so I can keep the packages to look at :devil:.

I was going to be sorely disappointed if a little freak didn't surface from Danny.

If I had that man, he would be able to leave the house! I would keep him naked all of the time! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back