The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're up to Risk here in Asia and I have yet to see a meaningful * nudge nudge wink wink * Flack/Danny interaction! Tell me that I have something else to look forward to other than Run Silent Run Deep and Charge This Post ...

it's the one with the famous "golf ball scene" and danny waves at flack...
http://www.csi-caps.com/thumbnails.php?album=69&page=9
^pretty cute caps on this page
217_0229.jpg

afrikana said:
^ necrophilia americana.

Yes...I finally got to watch it last night **jumps up and down**. I love that Danny and Flack worked together even though their screen time was kinda minimal. Love Flack and the dorky wave...it was cute. Of course they are always cute together. Love the little looks, smiles, smirks, and tongue flashes they unknowingly give each other. ;)

1CSIMfan said:

.. Love the little looks, smiles, smirks, and tongue flashes they unknowingly give each other. ;)

Oh, I don't know if it was unknowing :devil: I bet they knew exactly what they were doing :D

Love the little looks, smiles, smirks, and tongue flashes they unknowingly give each other.

I know! It's great seeing these 2 interact with each other! :D It's all those those thing rolling into one episode and that makes Necrophilia Americana wonderful!

You can tell that they really love working together. I've never seen anyone else (except maybe Horatio and Yelina on Miami) have such chemistry together and make the screen sizzle.

When are TPTB gonna wake up and realize these two need to be together..we need them to be together. If that's not possible, then let them work more cases together. **I'll take what I can get**

No wonder Danny looks so uncomfortable with the "flirting" with Lindsay. He really wants it to be Flack instead of her.

No wonder Danny looks so uncomfortable with the "flirting" with Lindsay. He really wants it to be Flack instead of her.

:lol: You're too good 1CSIMfan! Although I do agree! He loves his Flack. :D

If that's not possible, then let them work more cases together. **I'll take what I can get**

I hear that! I would love to see them work more cases together, but of course I'm aiming for them to be together. But like you I'll take what I can get.

I third (or is it fourth?) all of the motions here. More Danny/Flack, please. I can barely stomach Lindsay as it is but by forcing us to want her to be with Danny is just too much. There's just no chemistry there so why don't TPTB just let it drop? No matter how good Carmine and Anna are, they still can't bring the so-called office romance to life.

More Danny/Flack, please

Yes! That is very much needed!

forcing us to want her to be with Danny is just too much

I get that too and I don't like it either. With Danny and Flack nothing is forced because their bond/friendship/chemistry is natural and already there.

I hear you, csi_fanatic87. The camaraderie between those two are real. It's obvious they enjoy each other's company and when one of them needs the other, they always find a way to let the other know without being too obvious. They have a bond between that goes beyond that of a normal friendship. The scriptwriters need to utilize this obvious gold mine and write more Danny/Flack scenes to appeal to the eagerly awaiting mass public, namely us. Oh, and if the shove the two of them in a hot steamy shower, I know I wouldn't mind either :D :devil:

It's obvious they enjoy each other's company

I know! They are always happy to see each other, be paired up with and everything.

The scriptwriters need to utilize this obvious gold mine and write more Danny/Flack scenes

Mmmhmm! Gold mine is right too! There's TONS of obvious potential with these two and they should go ahead and use it.

Oh, and if the shove the two of them in a hot steamy shower, I know I wouldn't mind either

I wouldn't mind that at all. :D

Celefinwe said:
I third (or is it fourth?) all of the motions here. More Danny/Flack, please. I can barely stomach Lindsay as it is but by forcing us to want her to be with Danny is just too much. There's just no chemistry there so why don't TPTB just let it drop? No matter how good Carmine and Anna are, they still can't bring the so-called office romance to life.

Of course there's not chemistry between Danny and Lindsay. He's Flacks and Lindsay can't come between that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back