The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right. Our Danny might fool around, but his heart belongs to one person and one person only, and that's his Flack. Better get a clue, Lindsay. Soon :D

csi_fanatic87 said:
Our Danny might fool around, but his heart belongs to one person and one person only, and that's his Flack.

Mmmhmm! *sigh* That's so true. He loves his Flackie first and foremost.

:lol: Flackie? Erm, someone's been reading our posts is it?

Danny: Flackie, can you hand me a cup of coffee?
Don : Sure, kinka poodle.

* stares at each other and shout in unison *

Danny/Don: You've been reading that darn forum again, haven't you?

:lol:

Been reading alot of D&D fanfic. :D And being an avid fanfic reader I would point out that Danny doesn't drink coffee. He likes tea. :D

:lol: Love the caption! They would love to come here and read all the nice things we've been saying about them.

Ooops! My bad :D Thank's for pointing that out, csi_fanatic87

Didn't Carmine mention before that he reads through some of his threads? I think it was in some chat, I don't remember. Eddie, on the other hand, seems quite blissfully unaware of us shipping them together so that tells me that he's either never read through this forum, or that he's in denial :D

Danny: Flackie, can you hand me a cup of coffee?
Don : Sure, kinka poodle.

* stares at each other and shout in unison *

Danny/Don: You've been reading that darn forum again, haven't you?
Heh heh. Danny would come in after a long day at work, toss his gun and badge on the side table by the door, and sink into his computer chair.
*logs onto TalkCSI*
Danny: *mumbles* Login...Hot_CSI_Ass...let's see what the ladies have to say about my ass today...

Meanwhile, Don goes home, logs on, and logs in.
Don: *talking out loud to himself as he types* Don_Juan_DeSexy...let's see what they have to say about Danny's ass today...

:lol: Sorry, I couldn't resist. :p

Seriously though, fanfic has warped my brain. :lol: It's like an addiction. ;)

Anywho, back to Carmine (we wouldn't want him to pout that Eddie's invading his thread ;))--if he visits this site, then he has to know about Flack's crush on Danny...and he probably also knows that Eddie is totally crushing on him. ;) :lol:

Celefinwe said:
Ooops! My bad :D Thank's for pointing that out, csi_fanatic87

Didn't Carmine mention before that he reads through some of his threads? I think it was in some chat, I don't remember. Eddie, on the other hand, seems quite blissfully unaware of us shipping them together so that tells me that he's either never read through this forum, or that he's in denial :D

Yeah he did. Somewhere on this board (god only know which thread) I posted some of the comments he and Eddie made about Talk CSI and what Eddie said about the D/F fanfic. Eddie used to be unaware of the slash fic until his chat on May 16th. He was a little surprised.

I can post them on here if anybody's interested.

Ok, here goes.

From Carmine's interview back on June 29, 2005.

He was asked: Do you every get curious and read topics at Talk CSI?
He responded: I have read it several times...and it's amazing...like I just said...seeing you discuss my character and the show means a lot.

Many of your fans seem to have had their heads turned by your looks. What are your thoughts on this and their obvious clamor in the Locker Room thread devoted to you.
Carmine: It's nothing but a beautiful thing...it's also quite funny...you guys have me laughing in such a good way.

What's it like working with Eddie Cahill (Det Flack)?
Carmine: Eddie's like working with an old friend...he's open...interested and a funny guy.

Do you have a girlfriend?
Carmine: On my own. **hey everyone, there's still a chance**

boxers or briefs?
Carmine: None at the moment. I like to change it up.

The final question was:

Many others (on Talk CSI) would like to know what you think of your fans' desire for a shower scene for your character, and if you think that will happen?
Carmine: I'm flattered...and attending the YMCA in preperation for that wonderful television moment.

At the end of the chat, he also said this:

This doesn't go unappreciated...all your words mean a lot...maybe we'll do this again...in another lifetime perhaps.

No doubt in my mind how he feels about his fans.**and for Eddie too** :p

Thank you so much for that 1CSIMfan! :D Is it possible to love someone more than you already do? After reading that *swoon* I love Carmine even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back