The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
1CSIMfan said:
Sure Bitten , you can teach the class. But I have to ask, do we get to take Danny home you know to study. Wanna make sure I pass that test. :D

I'm afraid not. At the 101 level you all are still a bit too amateur to be handling Danny's Ass. You will, however, be allowed to practice and test on replicas. :)

^^**gasps** Oh no, no home study?? :eek: Will the test replicas be made from an actual mold of Danny's ass? I can make it through if that's the case. Just please don't yell at me if the replica looks a little worn from all the "studying" :p**gotta pass this course to move on to the next level which I hope will include practicing on the real Danny.**

ThumpyG said:
1CSIMfan , if I were you I would be so giddy with anticipation waiting for the mail that I wouldn't be able to function! At least when I got my autopgraph in the mail, it was a surprise so I wasn't waiting for it or anything.

yeah exactly!!! i didnt know about it at all. i dont think i would have been able to function if i knew it was coming! :D

1CSIMfan said:
^^hehe Only you, jorja,. :p But yeah, I agree with that.

:eek: Only me!?! I know there's an inner freaky girl in all of us, just waiting to come out and express ourselves through smutty posts and sexual innuedo! Trust me, it's so much fun :devil:.

jorja_fan86 said:
1CSIMfan said:
^^hehe Only you, jorja,. :p But yeah, I agree with that.

:eek: Only me!?! I know there's an inner freaky girl in all of us, just waiting to come out and express ourselves through smutty posts and sexual innuedo! Trust me, it's so much fun :devil:.

Have pity on me. :( I'm just learning to express myself through smutty posts. :D Believe me, my mind thinks of lots of smut and sexual innuendo. Especially when it comes to Danny, Flack, or Flack and Danny. hmmmm...Flack and Danny together in the shower scene. Hot, wet, soapy, steamy shower scene. **THUD** :devil:

Flack and Danny together in the shower scene. Hot, wet, soapy, steamy shower scene. **THUD**

That's a hot scene I wanna see too! :D *thinks* Yeah, a hot, steamy shower with Danny and Flack sounds VERY nice!

Flack and Danny in the shower. My favorite image! :devil: ;)

Top41 said:
Amen, sister! The only visual better than that might be whatever it is they did to get sweaty enough to need a shower ... :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Top41 said:
Amen, sister! The only visual better than that might be whatever it is they did to get sweaty enough to need a shower ... :devil:

Heh heh, we have have a thread for what those two did to get sweaty enough for a shower ;) Damn, that is hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back