The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top41 said:
I'd also like to see a hot, passionate kiss between the two.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Why, yes, the idea makes me squee muchly. Can you tell? :lol:

And, just letting you girls know this ... if anyone's interested in seeing the *ahem* lovey-dovey scenes in The Learning Curve, go on over to the carmineg_daily LJ community. There's a recent post there that'll make you girls very happy. And when I say happy, I mean the "OMG, he is teh smexing on screen and I'm watching it!!!" happy. :lol: :devil:

Top41 said:
I'd also like to see a hot, passionate kiss between the two.

Bless you for reading our minds out loud :D :devil: But if we can't have that, we're just gonna have to settle for them having more scenes together. All the longing glances and discreet touches will just have to do to satisfy my inner luster :D

Oh, and thanks for the link Kimmychu! I'm gonna download 'em and watch it at home. I'm in the office right now and it just wouldn't do for me to drool uncontrollably on office property ;)

ThumpyG said:
:lol: Well, getting it on is considered exercise, so I think that we can combine the two and say that Flack and Danny were exercising by getting it on. :devil: the look on their faces, and the way that Eddie protectively has his arm around Carmine in the picture from the Steppenwolf event, plus how Eddie turns his body in towards Carmine. The body language between the two says it all. :devil:

How cute are they? :D It's a man-date! :D

Kimmychu said:
And, just letting you girls know this ... if anyone's interested in seeing the *ahem* lovey-dovey scenes in The Learning Curve, go on over to the carmineg_daily LJ community. There's a recent post there that'll make you girls very happy. And when I say happy, I mean the "OMG, he is teh smexing on screen and I'm watching it!!!" happy. :lol: :devil:
Thanks, kimmy! Best. Scene. Ever! :devil:

Hee. Fare Game is on tonight! :D One of my favorites. A little Danny/Hawkes stuff going on and of course, the eating of the 'bug' by everyone's favorite drama queen. :lol:

lookaboomerang said:
Hee. Fare Game is on tonight! :D One of my favorites. A little Danny/Hawkes stuff going on and of course, the eating of the 'bug' by everyone's favorite drama queen. :lol:
That's a great episode!
Missed a great Danny moment the first time it aired- "The Chinese call it Fung Shui. I call it trying to see if you're full of crap" or whatever the quote was :lol:

^ I think it wasn't necesseary to copy and paste a whole page of messages just so you can write your own. Just write down, what you wanna comment on and then write whatever you want, just avoid long posts like this one please.

Hmm, I wonder if Carmine will be watching the World Cup now that he's not filming anything for a while. Italy doesn't play till Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back