The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faylinn said:
Aww...:( If I'm the towel, I go last--which means I get sloppy seconds (or is it thirds?). *sniff* ;)
Hey, place in line is irrelevant where this man is concerned. Just getting a turn at all would be fantastic. :devil:

Thanks for reposting the pic in this thread so everyone can gaze upon his hotness.

Hey, place in line is irrelevant where this man is concerned. Just getting a turn at all would be fantastic. :devil:
True. That is very true. ;) Besides, at least I get him clean. :p

BTW, in that pic, I'm trying to figure out what in the hell is going on with the woman/man/thing standing behind him. :eek: Is that a rabid fangirl in a hideous disguise trying to kidnap the Giovinazzo for LR objectification? If so, I'd like to shake her/his/its hand...once they get the horrid wig off, that is. ;)

Oh, and I'd like to put my hands in his pockets. :devil:

Faylinn said:
BTW, in that pic, I'm trying to figure out what in the hell is going on with the woman/man/thing standing behind him. :eek: Is that a rabid fangirl in a hideous disguise trying to kidnap the Giovinazzo for LR objectification?
Yeah, I noticed her from some other pics. The idiot holding the camera actually snapped more pics of her than of him. :eek: I think his date may have misunderstood his interest in role playing games and selected some hideous orange version of a Big Bird costume in lieu of the french maid get-up he was hoping for. :lol:

Actually, Faylinn, you get him dry. :D

Since I'm the soap and MrsGiovinazzo is the loofa, we get to clean him. :devil: It's gonna take an awful lot of soap and time to clean him. We'll get to spend extra time with him. :devil: :devil:

Don't worry, we'll rinse him off real good for you to dry. ;)

^ ha ha. ;) What I meant was, he's clean when I get him. :p

MrsG, are you implying that the camera guy might have only gotten shots of Carmine on accident? :eek: That's an outrage! ;) :lol:

Edit: I was looking through my tv listings on the tv guide website for anything with Hill Harper in it, and I searched for Carmine and found that the movie "For Love of the Game" is going to be played quite a few times (if this site is relevant for your programming, of course). Here's a link to the list of showtimes. :)

^ whoops...I need to read better. I was thinking you said you get to clean him and you meant he would be clean. :rolleyes: *slaps self on forehead for missing that* sorry, it's late and I'm having a blonde moment. ;)

You may get him clean but then he will get dirty again and have to start all over. :devil: It's never ending. :D

^*sigh* Yes, it just never ends, does it? :devil: But I'll forgive you for misunderstanding--spending so much time in a steamy shower with a man that fine is bound to effect your brain in some way. ;)

By the way, "For Love of the Game"=the ass in tight pants. :devil:

1CSIMfan said:
Since I'm the soap and MrsGiovinazzo is the loofa, we get to clean him. :devil: It's gonna take an awful lot of soap and time to clean him. We'll get to spend extra time with him. :devil: :devil:
We'll be very thorough, giving special care to any hard to reach places. :devil:

MrsG, are you implying that the camera guy might have only gotten shots of Carmine on accident? That's an outrage!
Of course not! :eek: That would be totally unacceptable. The pic of him was obviously intentional. I just meant that on the Staten Island Advance site, there were more pics of the freak behind Carmine and just one of our hottie. :( C'mon, cameraman, ignore the distraction of the bright orange feathers and focus on the hotness that stands before you. Idiot. He didn't even snap an ass shot when Carmine walked past either. :( :lol:

See? That's why I'd volunteer to be his personal photographer. I could stay professional and make tons of pictures for you girls. :D

^I'd volunteer to be his personal dresser; I'd make sure to hide all his clothes. :devil: :lol:

No clothes = hotter pictures + he gets dirty more easily. Heh. Ah, the joys of creating new work places... :devil:

*cough* Just popping in to mention that I just thought about the fact that the list of showtimes I linked to above for Carmine-on-tv shows the times, etc for where I live, so you might have to change the zipcode or whatever to see when things come on in your neck of the woods. :eek: Yeah, I feel like a dork. ;)

BTW, you girls are naughty! ;) ...Heh, if you get to be his personal dresser, Bunny, then I'm his personal undresser. :devil:

*dusts the cobwebs off the Locker Room*

No, no, no. I had to go to the second page to find the LR again. Are we losing our Danny lust? :eek: Carmine has been a busy boy e-mailing his sweet ass off lately. Doesn't the influx of action in your inbox make you long to see him naked? :lol:

Honey, it doesn't take much to make me long to see Carmine naked. ;) (Although I'm probably one of the few people who hasn't e-mailed him. ;))

I think the problem is that the LR has branched out into various other threads that people post in more. :( *sniff*

So...let's see...some LR discussion...Er, I'm kind of drawing a blank...anybody have any good ideas, because I seem to be all out? ;)

Naked Danny always works for me! :D

Let's fall back on an old favorite--what do you want to see for Danny next season?

I'd like to see his family. I have a feeling there's something more going on there, beyond Louie being in with the Tanglewood boys. Is Papa Messer mafia? Or a bad guy? What about Mama Messer?

I'd like to see more Danny and Flack cases, and more Mac and Danny interaction. I love when Mac mentors him.

I'd definitely like to see less Danny and Lindsay. By the end of the season, those inserted obligatory "Danny and Lindsay interact" scenes were just painful. Please, split this pair up!

I'm intrigued by the slightly more mature Danny, but I want the drama queen back. I love when he loses it with a suspect (Carmine realy does that well) or when he gets emotional (ditto). Danny is the most entertaining character on the show--let's see more of that! :D

Just dropping by to show the LR some love....

Next season, I just want more danny... not picky about the particulars, just as long as they don't set him on fire like previous CSIs.

Although I do like emotionally distress danny. Hawt.

that's all for now. I hope the LR gets back to it's old-sex-talking-self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back