The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Nice one, Bitten.

Erm, we need to get back on track. I believe we were talking about Danny and Flack sitting in a tree... K.I.S.S.I.N.G :devil: :D

^ has anyone else realised that the D&D love has slowly creeped in and taken over all danny and flack threads? :devil: muahahaha :D :lol:

anyways i'm all for the kissing scene...although it would be better in the hospital than in a tree :p :lol:

Hey, if no one is posting in here, we could totally bring them back with the D/F love. :devil: And I'd love to see a kissing scene. :devil: ;)

Anyone read the chat transcript? So...is Eddie Cahill a secret Locker Room Groupie? :devil: ;)

Anyone read the chat transcript? So...is Eddie Cahill a secret Locker Room Groupie?

:lol: Eddie is TEH closet LRG. :lol:

"<eddiecahill> i'd love to play carmine in a movie one day"
"<eddiecahill> carmine givovosidanazzzo" < How cute is he?

He has the biggest girlcrush on Carmine. Ever. I'd throw the picture from the Steppenwolfe Fundraiser event in, but alas, me no have. You know which one. ;)

I'm sure Eddie reads this thread on a regular basis, 'cause he knows how hawt and wanted Carmine is. :devil:

*does the happy man-kissing dance*

afrikana said:
^ has anyone else realised that the D&D love has slowly creeped in and taken over all danny and flack threads? :devil: muahahaha :D :lol:

anyways i'm all for the kissing scene...although it would be better in the hospital than in a tree :p :lol:

Oh yeah, I'm all for Danny/Flack everywhere. :devil: I spent 3 hours last night (well, early this morning) reading Danny/Flack fanfiction. I just can't get enough of them. :devil:

Kissing scene...I'm all for that...kissing scene in shower..hmmmm, definately for that. :devil:

^ D & D kissing in the shower. Sweet! That visual totally works for me ... provided the kissing is as hot and wet as the shower. :devil:

As for Eddie's crush on Carmine, he's got us all beat by a mile. There are plenty of fangirls who are crushing hard, but I don't think any reach quite the level of infatuation Eddie's at right now.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^As for Eddie's crush on Carmine, he's got us all beat by a mile. There are plenty of fangirls who are crushing hard, but I don't think any reach quite the level of infatuation Eddie's at right now.

:D You got that right! Eddie has it sooooo bad for Carmine, he just made it much more obvious during the chat! It will be such a great day when those two can come out about their relationship ;)

We should make Eddie the president of the Carmine fan club.

Then we girls get to ogle them both at every club meeting and convention! W00t!

:lol: ;)

Kimmychu said:
We should make Eddie the president of the Carmine fan club.

We should! Awww, Eddie. :D How cute was he in the chat? :D Carmine is clearly very popular with his handsome co-star. ;)

Kissing scene...I'm all for that...kissing scene in shower..hmmmm, definately for that. :devil:

I hear that! :D Man, that would definatley be my all time favorite scene/episode! I say bring it on! :D

has anyone else realised that the D&D love has slowly creeped in and taken over all danny and flack threads?

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that too, but I think we all welcome it. There's no harm in spreading the Danny/Flack love around. :D

That chat was awsome! Nice to know we're not the only ones who love Carmine. :D

Glad to see this thread come back alive. And we have the DD loving to thank for it :D Hot,wet, slippery, steamy kissing scene between our two favourite hotties? Bring it on! Woo hooo!

Eddie is sooo the president of Carmine's fan club. The chemistry between them we see on screen must have come from somewhere :devil: ;)

Celefinwe said:
Eddie is sooo the president of Carmine's fan club.

Ya know, I read that as, "Eddie is sooo the president of Carmine's club."

And then my mind went to very nice places.

:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back