The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ :lol: :lol: LMAO

he's the president of both clubs! :devil:

Lol, I keep seeing D&D and thinking Dungeons & Dragons.

don can save his danny-in-distress! :D lol. don will use A club to kill the dragon and then will be president of danny's club as he claims him in the dungeon.... (hot and sweaty smex with grateful danny :D :devil: )

(^ i'm sooo lame but that made my day! :lol: )

Danny is so the damsel-in-distress, and Flack is totally his knight in shining armor. Could they be more perfect for each other? :lol: :devil:

Heads up girls: The Giovinazzo is in this week's issue of TV Guide. This picture blows Emmy Magazine's picture outta the water! The boss man gets it at my job and I happened to be flipping through this afternoon. I think he may just be wearing a little black eyeliner in it too...

Now I can't wait to get my issue of TV Guide. Thank goodness I subscribe to it. It should be here either tomorrow or Wednesday. Can't wait to see Carmine. Don't guess he's wearing Eddie? :devil:

lookaboomerang said:
Nah, something better. White tank and dark jeans, sprawled out on the bed.

OMG!!!You've got to be freakin kidding me!!! That sounds so damn hot. :devil: Now I can't wait to get my TV Guide. I love him in white tank tops. Bet the jeans look good too. But hey, I'm not greedy. I'll take just the white tank top and nothing else. :devil: After all, he is sprawled out on a bed. Why bother with all those clothes? :D

Are you sure Eddie's not there somewhere?? :p

*gasp* Really lookaboomerang? Is there a way to post the pic here when it's avalible? I'd love to get my hands on that TV Guide issue. :D

Man, I just got my issue of Emmy magazine today. And now I have to get TV guide as well, this week. *shakes head* That man is all over the place. OOOO, dirty thought there :devil:

This isn't a ploy for the fan girls to go crazy, now is it, lookaboomerang *thinks of Top 41's cruel April Fools Joke*

Sprawled out on a bed in jeans, a white tank top and possibly some black eyeliner? :eek: OMG! Is the man trying to give us a heart attack, or what? Thanks for the heads up, lookaboomerang! Who's on the cover so I'll know which issue to look for?

Ricardo Antonio Chivera...I think that's his name. Carlos from Desperate Housewives.

Ok. Maybe sprawled wasn't the best word. He's laying on the bed, but not like, all spread eagle, waiting to be taken advantage of. :lol:

:lol: OMG, spread eagle, waiting to be taken advantage of. That's too bad! I would love to see the spread eagle look on Carmine. A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste. ;) Especially with a white take top, and sexy dark jeans with that mega ass of his :eek: :eek:

It's quite a good picture...I drooled over it for a few minutes myself. My sister got there and I'm like, "YOUR FUTURE BROTHER-IN-LAW IS IN TV GUIDE!!" And she's like, "Cool. Again?" I was like, "Yeah. Look how hot he is!" *shoves picture under her face*

Then, later on that night, my boss says to me, "Bet you wish you could see his butt, huh?" :lol: There's a story about that, but that's for another day. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back