The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emotionally distressed Danny is my favorite. :D Would love to see Danny in danger again, like he was in "Trapped." His reaction was priceless when Jerry pointed the gun at him and he was more upset about how Jerry could have let him out at any time than the fact that Jerry was holding him at gunpoint! :lol:

I would like to see Danny work more with Flack and Hawkes next season or even Stella. Danny and Aiden were paired together almost all the time in season 1 and it worked out great. They had wonderful chemistry, just like Mac and Stella. Now that Aiden's gone, I don't wanna see Danny paired up with Lindsay the same way. It worked so perfect with Aiden, just let it be. I loved watching them together.

They need to change them around. Let Danny work with Hawkes some, Stella some, Mac some, and even Lindsay some. But not all Lindsay all the time.

Emotionally distressed Danny was angst for me. Watching him look so alone in "On the Job" made me just wanna take him in my arms and console him. And then in was it "The Closer" or What you see is what you see" that Danny asked Mac if they were good? I just wanted to slap Mac when didn't say "yeah, we're good". The look on Danny's face was heartbreaking. I hate to admit that I missed RSRD but I'm hoping to catch it in reruns this summer.

1CSIMfan said:
I would like to see Danny work more with Flack and Hawkes They need to change them around. Let Danny work with Hawkes some, Stella some, Mac some, and even Lindsay some. But not all Lindsay all the time.

amen! :D they hardly paired danny with anyone and as Top said, the DL scenes became obligatory or sumthing. I'd like to see more danny and hawkes and maybe a couple of danny solos in season 3. danny and flack pairings would be too perfect *hint*

Top41 said:
Emotionally distressed Danny is my favorite. :D His reaction was priceless when Jerry pointed the gun at him and he was more upset about how Jerry could have let him out at any time than the fact that Jerry was holding him at gunpoint! :lol:

yea that was hilarious. i was thinking what a moody guy he was coz he was so pissed that his time had been wasted in a damn bunker! :lol: emotionally distressed danny is just THE best danny. carmine plays angsty/moody bits well!

I always like it best when they mix up the partner pairings for cases. I think it gets old when the same people are paired up over and over again. It did work better that way first season, but even then I remember wishing they'd mix it up more.

Emotionally distressed Danny is just the best. No one on the show does angst like Carmine. :lol: That's why I love "Trapped" so much. I feel like it was a total shout-out to the fans. Half-naked Danny, sweating and sulky, stuck in a panic room. That episode just ruled. :D

Emotionally distressed Danny works for me. As does Danny in danger or out-of-control Danny. Carmine does a brilliant job of playing Danny's emotional extremes. While I'd certainly love to throw new, more mature Danny down on a mattress and have my way with him, it's the old Danny that gets me going. New Danny isn't particularly special as a character. He's pretty normal actually. I'm kinda fond of the dynamic, larger-than-life character.

I'd love to learn more about Danny's family. Was Louie simply following in Dad's footsteps? What's Danny's current relationship with his father?

Danny + Lindsey = lame, boring, forced, no chemistry
Danny + Flack = oh hell yeah, bring on more of that :devil:

And I'm with Top. "Trapped" just ruled. Total shout out to the fans. :D

yea Trapped was a great episode. i remember thinking DANNY IS BACK! i had missed angsty danny soooo much during season 2. like MrsG said, the new danny is so normal. Carmine should insist on getting more angst cuz i bet its fun to play.

i highly doubt they'd bring danny's dad onto the show seeing as they still have to develop other characters as well. that said, i would love to see the messer family and have more background. they should also start the season off with (at least) a small friendship scene between don and danny.

Call me biased--and I really am fine with it! :lol: --but I'd rather see the Danny-heavy development continued. Is it fair? No, not entirely. But he's the most interesting character the show has, so I'm not going to cry foul if he gets a little more focus than the other characters. Like I said, I'm totally biased, but I think he's the show's most popular character for a reason, so if he gets a little more development than the others, I won't be sad at all. ;)

^ i'd love to see more danny but i think that the season should start off with a flack-centric episode. after that they can continue the dannyvelopment! danny's popularity is going to decrease if the writers don't give him more angst and emotion. stoic danny just doesn't captivate the audience like emotional danny.

sooner or later the writers will have to notice that they're really not doing danny (or the danny fans) justice by writing boring interactions for him.

I'd love the season to start out with a Flack-centric episode, too, and perhaps a chance to finally see Danny being there for Flack after all the times Flack has rushed to his side to support him.

I'd also like to see a hot, passionate kiss between the two...but I guess we'll have to just know that's taking place off camera. ;)

^^ I agree with kicking off the season with a Flack-centric episode. If they just send him right back like nothing ever happened, I'm gonna be pissed. He almost died...they can't just NOT revisit that in some way.

I'm all about any kind of Danny. Mad, sad, glad, Stepford--I don't care, just give it to me! :lol: I really love the Flack/Danny and Danny/Mac interactions. Both of them are so natural and convincing.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
The glow on their faces at that Steppenwolf event is pretty damning. :devil:

That is a picture of two very happy men. :cool: :devil:

There are two really good ways of making your face glow and they are...

- Heavy excercise
- Gettin' it on

Hmm, I wonder what they did... :devil:

jorja_fan86 said:
There are two really good ways of making your face glow and they are...

- Heavy excercise
- Gettin' it on

Hmm, I wonder what they did... :devil:

:lol: Well, getting it on is considered exercise, so I think that we can combine the two and say that Flack and Danny were exercising by getting it on. :devil: the look on their faces, and the way that Eddie protectively has his arm around Carmine in the picture from the Steppenwolf event, plus how Eddie turns his body in towards Carmine. The body language between the two says it all. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back