The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me I didn't just have to go to the second page of the NY forums to find the LR! :eek: What's going on? :lol: Can I at least a loud call for a shower scene? Shower scene! Shower scene! Shower scene! It may not have happened on the show yet, but this scene still plays out in my head daily. :devil:

Now this is 100% totally and completely off topic, so I apologize. I fear that only about 6 people ever visit the Hill Harper threads so I'm hoping to reach a wider audience for a minute. For those who don't venture into the Hill threads, Top is going to see Hill at a book event on Saturday. She is trying to put together a scrapbook of fan messages to give him. The poor guy is dying for some of that lovin' we all show Carmine, so if you could all take a quick minute to PM Top a message for Hill by tomorrow morning, the guy would really love it. C'mon, girls, show the brotha some love! :D

Okay, back on topic now - shower scene! :devil:

Shower scene!! *does the happy shower dance* :)

The question is, though: Does the man have a rubber ducky? Not that I'd notice if we actually got a shower scene. :devil:

Wasn't there also: Down with the pants? :D

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Tell me I didn't just have to go to the second page of the NY forums to find the LR! :eek: What's going on? :lol: Can I at least a loud call for a shower scene? Shower scene! Shower scene! Shower scene! It may not have happened on the show yet, but this scene still plays out in my head daily. :devil:

The shower scene is a must have! :D It's the thing to root for in season three! :D

Now this is 100% totally and completely off topic, so I apologize. I fear that only about 6 people ever visit the Hill Harper threads so I'm hoping to reach a wider audience for a minute. For those who don't venture into the Hill threads, Top is going to see Hill at a book event on Saturday. She is trying to put together a scrapbook of fan messages to give him. The poor guy is dying for some of that lovin' we all show Carmine, so if you could all take a quick minute to PM Top a message for Hill by tomorrow morning, the guy would really love it. C'mon, girls, show the brotha some love! :D

Thank you, Mrs.G! :D Guys, please send in your messages for Hill! I've got a totally cute scrapbook planned and he's definitely going to love it! :D The messages don't have to be long and fancy or anything--just write something you'd like Hill to know! :D

Back to our regularly scheduled shower scene discussion... :D

The now infamous shower scene that we still haven't gotten! What hoops do we have to jump through here!? :lol: anyway, I just sent my Hill Harper love to Top , so everyone get out there and send the love!!!!!

I too am upset that the locker room has been moved down, come on everyone, Carmine/Danny love rules!!! and he is also checking his e-mail again, and BlueGirl, got a rather cute reply from him from one she sent in April to the lust object of our desire.

JulieAnn said:
a friend of mine sent this to me.
I thought you all might like it.

Hey JulieAnn, while I appreciate you sharing the video with us, we're actually not allowed to link to fan videos here because they take content from the show! I had to edit out the link.

Please send your letters in for Hill! :)

Now, back to that shower scene... ;) :devil:

We have to make sure that it's a hot shower 'cause cold water makes certain things shrink :devil:. We don't want any significant shrinkage :lol:.

^ Well.. There are certain acceptions for cold.. But I better not say anything concidering the PG-13 Metre would kick my ass off the boards. :lol: :devil: Use your imaginations.

jorja_fan86 said:
We have to make sure that it's a hot shower 'cause cold water makes certain things shrink :devil:. We don't want any significant shrinkage :lol:.

You're right, we don't want any significant shrinkage. :lol: Poor George, that line didn't work with him. Gotta love it.

Hot shower..hmmm...that also means lots of steam. yumyum :devil:

Shower scene? *volunteers to be the towel girl* :devil:

Heh heh, and by 'towel girl' I don't mean that I'll be giving out towels--I will be the towel. ;)

*runs away from Fred* :p

Faylinn said:
Shower scene? *volunteers to be the towel girl* :devil:

Heh heh, and by 'towel girl' I don't mean that I'll be giving out towels--I will be the towel. ;)

*runs away from Fred* :p

I'll be the soap. :devil: Oops, was that out loud? :eek:

Aww...:( If I'm the towel, I go last--which means I get sloppy seconds (or is it thirds?). *sniff* ;)

MrsG posted this pic of Carmine at the Staten Island Film festival over in the drool thread...*drools*
05filmfest.jpg

Maybe I can ravage him in that outfit, then he can take a shower, after which I am the towel. Heh heh, then I get him first and fourth. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back